The Mark of the Beast is Paper Money and Fiat Currency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the Father was talking to God the Son, NOT the angels, when He said: "Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness..."
Though you, and many others, won't be able to handle this, woman is made after the likeness of man!
correct, he was speaking to "HIMSELF" that was to be Manifested latrer, of himsel, "THE SON". supportive scripture,
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female". he is a single desigination, the Lord Jesus cannot lie, right. so it was himself to come in flesh that who he was speaking with. let's be sure that it was GOD, the single desigination inmatthews, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

PICJAG

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

well it seems like it's on for Genesis. not saying that what have been posted is correct or wrong, but consider this. the angels are like man in "IDENTIFICTATON". let us explain. all human men are ADAMS, of the human KIND. but listen to this, Daniel 8:16 "And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision". now this, Daniel 9:21 "Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation". here, this angel Gabriel, is referred to as a "MAN". it is H376 אִישׁ 'iysh (eesh) n-m. אִישִׁים 'iysh (eesh) [plural]
a man as an individual or a male person.
{often used as an adjunct to a more definite term (and in such cases frequently not expressed in translation).}
[contracted for H582 (or perhaps rather from an unused root meaning to be extant)]
KJV: also, another, any (man), a certain, + champion, consent, each, every (one), fellow, (foot-, husband-)man, (good-, great, mighty) man, he, high (degree), him (that is), husband, man(-kind), + none, one, people, person, + steward, what (man) soever, whoso(-ever), worthy.
Root(s): H582
Compare: H802

but the contracted is H582 אֱנוֹשׁ 'enowsh (en-oshe') n-m.
אֲנָשִׁים 'enowsh (en-oshe') [plural]
1. (properly) a mortal (and thus differing from the more dignified H120).
2. (hence) a man in general (singly or collectively).
{It is often unexpressed in the English versions, especially when used in apposition with another word.}
[from H605]
KJV: another, X (blood-)thirsty, certain, chap(-man); divers, fellow, X in the flower of their age, husband, (certain, mortal) man, people, person, servant, some ( X of them), + stranger, those, + their trade.
Root(s): H605

Noticw definition #1 above, (differing from the more dignified H120). now our KIND, the Human Kind, all men are called "ADAM", including femals. for a woman is just a man out of man. because, H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

well that includes women, a human being. and H376 אִישׁ 'iysh (eesh) n-m. אִישִׁים 'iysh (eesh), can or cannot depending on context could be a man only. because H582 אֱנוֹשׁ 'enowsh (en-oshe') establish "mortal" only.

so the difference is angels are not "mortal" men, but men. and if we (males and femals ... men) will be like the angels? well in the book of revelation it states all nations of men will appear before God. ok how do one determine a nation of men? skin color, hair, diet ...ect... no. so what's the determining factor? your heart. scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new".. well ther's the all nations of men, "any man". now knowing that, this, Galatians 3:26 "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:27 "For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.(well that answered the question)
Galatians 3:29 "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

PICJAG.
For all of the needless detail of the whole story of angels, men and women, purposely I wasn't YET including we who believe in Christ, as being New creatures (creation).
So then, let's take care of correctly understanding our "first estate", first, before introducing another whole New type of being. For if we don't, the error of misunderstanding our first estate of flesh and blood, will just spill over into our second state of being, which is to be resurrected in Christ's likeness, and NOT that of the angels.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well it seems like it's on for Genesis. not saying that what have been posted is correct or wrong, but consider this. the angels are like man in "IDENTIFICTATON". let us explain. all human men are ADAMS, of the human KIND. but listen to this, Daniel 8:16 "And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision". now this, Daniel 9:21 "Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation"
Though the word "man" is used to describe an angel, we must not forget that they are "ministering spirits", being in themselves "a spirit", having no fleshly existence at all .
Therefore, for them to be seen by us, through a vision, or by our natural eyes, they are capable of manifesting themselves, by mimicing our likeness of our flesh and blood, but in appearance only.
NEVER are they ever flesh and blood!!
Only God can do that!
However, it is known in scripture that angels can speak through "fleshly beings", such as "Balaam's ass"- Num. 22:22-33; and Peter, whereby Satan tempted the Lord.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
correct, he was speaking to "HIMSELF" that was to be Manifested latrer, of himsel, "THE SON". supportive scripture,
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female". he is a single desigination, the Lord Jesus cannot lie, right. so it was himself to come in flesh that who he was speaking with. let's be sure that it was GOD, the single desigination inmatthews, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

PICJAG
Correct! However, if we are to listen to "n2thelight", on HOW our creation took place, he would have us believe that the words "let us make man..."
is in reference to God in the singular, with the angels as co-creators.
Created beings, as are the angels, cannot create life!
It's as simple as that.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As "n2thelight" is off on a tangent, let's not split hairs now over the relationship between God the Father and God the Son.
Either Jesus Christ was with the Father eternally, or He was not.
So, Let's not go there now, and lets just correct one topic at a time.
Is the "us" and the "our" of Gen. speaking of angels as co-creators or not?
I say that the angels are not co-creators!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
we must not forget that they are "ministering spirits", being in themselves "a spirit", having no fleshly existence at all .
Correct, this was my whole point. Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have". so in the resurrection there will be flesh and bone, but no blood. for, 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As "n2thelight" is off on a tangent, let's not split hairs now over the relationship between God the Father and God the Son.
angels are not creators.
but who is the "US" and the "OUR" in Genesis 1:26. verse 27 answer it. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them".

STOP AND THINK, what happen to the "us" and the "our"?. it's he and his? yes his own mage ..... that was to come, supportive scripture. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". lets confime this. Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high". HIS "PERSON"?, yes to come.
the one to come is the Last Adam, the Word of God his own ARM. this is the "us" and the "our" of Genesis 1:26. he was to come, see John 1:1.

PICJAG

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always thought the us was God talking to Jesus, his son.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

Correct, this was my whole point. Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have". so in the resurrection there will be flesh and bone, but no blood. for, 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

PICJAG.
Amen!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
angels are not creators.
but who is the "US" and the "OUR" in Genesis 1:26. verse 27 answer it. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them".

STOP AND THINK, what happen to the "us" and the "our"?. it's he and his? yes his own mage ..... that was to come, supportive scripture. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". lets confime this. Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high". HIS "PERSON"?, yes to come.
the one to come is the Last Adam, the Word of God his own ARM. this is the "us" and the "our" of Genesis 1:26. he was to come, see John 1:1.

PICJAG
Yes! God the Father, and God the Son are together, God the Holy Spirit.
John 14:23-26[23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I conclude by scripture, and by the testimony of the Holy Spirit within believers here, who have argued against the claim that with God, the angels were the co-creators of man, is 100% FALSE doctrine!!

Do I here Amen?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.(well that answered the question)

That's after ,what was before?Do you know you were with God before being born.Do you know had satan not rebelled we would had never been made flesh.

Who were the sons of God????

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Job 1:6 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them."

So you gonna tell me satan went to see God and MAN came with him?Boy stop!!!!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 1:6 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them."

So you gonna tell me satan went to see God and MAN came with him?Boy stop!!!!
You just said what the verse doesn't say! STOP!!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's after ,what was before?Do you know you were with God before being born.Do you know had satan not rebelled we would had never been made flesh.

Who were the sons of God????
Here is a clue, as I had said earlier:
Noah was the LAST of "the sons of God" for his era, and then because he was spared , he continued!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Here is a clue, as I had said earlier:
Noah was the LAST of "the sons of God" for his era, and then because he was spared , he continued!

Don't need a clue ,but I take it you think the serpent in the Garden was a talking snake.

23. "THE SONS OF GOD" IN GEN. 6:2, 4.

It is only by the Divine specific act of creation that any created being can be called "a son of God". For that which is "born of the flesh is flesh". God is spirit, and that which is "born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6). Hence Adam is called a "son of God" in Luke 3:38. Those "in Christ" having "the new nature" which is by the direct creation of God (2Cor. 5:17. Eph. 2:10) can be, and are called "sons of God" (John 1:13. Rom. 8:14, 15. 1John 3:1). (*1)

This is why angels are called "sons of God" in every other place where the expression is used in the Old Testament. Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7. Ps. 29:1; 89:6. Dan. 3:25 (no art.). (*2) We have no authority or right to take the expression in Gen. 6:2, 4 in any other sense. Moreover, in Gen. 6:2 the Sept. renders it "angels".

Angels are called "spirits" (Ps. 104:4. Heb. 1:7, 14), for spirits are created by God.

That there was a fall of the angels is certain from Jude 6.

The nature of their fall is clearly stated in the same verse. They left their own oijkhthvrion (oiketerion). This word occurs only in 2Cor. 5:2 and Jude 6, where it is used of the spiritual (or resurrection) body.

The nature of their sin is stated to be "in like manner" to that of the subsequent sins of Sodom and Gomorrha, Jude 7.

The time of their fall is given as having taken place "in the days of Noah" (1Pet. 3:20. 2Pet. 2:7), though there may have been a prior fall which caused the end of "the world that then was" (Gen. 1:1, 2. 2Pet. 3:6).

For this sin they are "reserved unto judgment", 2Pet. 2:4, and are "in prison", 1Pet. 3:19.

Their progeny, called Nephilim (translated "giants"), were monsters of iniquity; and, being superhuman in size and character, had to be destroyed (see Ap. 25). This was the one and only object of the Flood.

Only Noah and his family had preserved their pedigree pure from Adam (Gen. 6:9, see note). All the rest had become "corrupt" (shachath) destroyed [as Adamites]. the only remedy was to destroy it (de facto), as it had become destroyed (de jure). (It is the same word in v. 17 as in vv. 11, 12.) See further under Ap. 25 on the Nephilim.

This irruption of fallen angels was Satan's first attempt to prevent the coming of the Seed of the woman foretold in gen. 3:15. If this could be accomplished, God's Word would have failed, and his own doom would be averted.

As soon as it was made known that the Seed of the woman was to come through ABRAHAM, there must have been another irruption, as recorded in Gen. 6:4, "and also after that" (i.e. after the days of Noah, more than 500 years after the first irruption). The aim of the enemy was to occupy Canaan in advance of Abraham, and so to contest its occupation by his seed. For, when Abraham entered Canaan, we read (Gen. 12:6) "the Canaanite was then (i.e. already) in the land."

In the same chapter (Gen. 12:10-20) we see Satan's next attempt to interfere with Abraham's seed, and frustrate the purpose of God that it should be in "Isaac". This attempt was repeated in 20:1-18.

This great conflict may be seen throughout the Bible, and it forms a great and important subject of Biblical study. In each case the human instrument had his own personal interest to serve, while Satan had his own great object in view. Hence God had, in each case, to interfere and avert the evil and the danger, of which his servants and people were wholly ignorant. The following assaults of the great Enemy stand out prominently :--

The destruction of the chosen family by famine, Gen. 50:20.

The destruction of the male line in Israel, Ex. 1:10, 15, &c. Cp. Ex. 2:5. Heb. 11:23.

The destruction of the whole nation in Pharaoh's pursuit, Ex. 14.

After David's line was singled out (2Sam. 7), that was the next selected for assault. Satan's first assault was in the union of Jehoram and Athaliah by Jehoshaphat, notwithstanding 2Chron. 17:1. Jehoram killed off all his brothers (2Chron. 21:4).

The Arabians slew all his children, except Ahaziah (2Chron. 21:17; 22:1).

When Ahaziah died, Athaliah killed "all the seed royal" (2Chron. 22:10). the babe Joash alone was rescued; and, for six years, the faithfulness of Jehovah's word was at stake (2Chron. 23:3).

Hezekiah was childless, when a double assault was made by the King of Assyria and the King of Terrors (Isa. 36:1; 38:1). God's faithfulness was appealed to and relied on (Ps. 136).

In Captivity, Haman was used to attempt the destruction of the whole nation (Est. 3:6, 12, 13. Cp. 6:1).

Joseph's fear was worked on (Matt. 1:18-20). Notwithstanding the fact that he was "a just man", and kept the Law, he did not wish to have Mary stoned to death (Deut. 24:1); hence Joseph determined to divorce her. But God intervened : "Fear not".

Herod sought the young Child's life (Matt. 2).

At the Temptation, "Cast Thyself down" was Satan's temptation.

At Nazareth, again (Luke 4), there was another attempt to cast Him down and destroy Him.

The two storms on the Lake were other attempts.

At length the cross was reached, and the sepulcher closed; the watch set; and the stone sealed. But "God raised Him from the dead." And now, like another Joash, He is seated and expecting (Heb. 10:12, 13), hidden in the house of God on high; and the members of "the one body" are hidden there "in Him" (Col. 3:1-3), like another Jehoshaba; and going forth to witness of His coming, like another Jehoiada (2Chron. 23:3).

The irruption of "the fallen angels" ("sons of God") was the first attempt; and was directed against the whole human race.

When Abraham was called, then he and his seed were attacked.

When David was enthroned, then the royal line were attacked.

And when "the Seed of the woman" Himself came, then the storm burst upon Him.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't need a clue ,but I take it you think the serpent in the Garden was a talking snake.

23. "THE SONS OF GOD" IN GEN. 6:2, 4.

It is only by the Divine specific act of creation that any created being can be called "a son of God". For that which is "born of the flesh is flesh". God is spirit, and that which is "born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6). Hence Adam is called a "son of God" in Luke 3:38. Those "in Christ" having "the new nature" which is by the direct creation of God (2Cor. 5:17. Eph. 2:10) can be, and are called "sons of God" (John 1:13. Rom. 8:14, 15. 1John 3:1). (*1)

This is why angels are called "sons of God" in every other place where the expression is used in the Old Testament. Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7. Ps. 29:1; 89:6. Dan. 3:25 (no art.). (*2) We have no authority or right to take the expression in Gen. 6:2, 4 in any other sense. Moreover, in Gen. 6:2 the Sept. renders it "angels".

Angels are called "spirits" (Ps. 104:4. Heb. 1:7, 14), for spirits are created by God.

That there was a fall of the angels is certain from Jude 6.

The nature of their fall is clearly stated in the same verse. They left their own oijkhthvrion (oiketerion). This word occurs only in 2Cor. 5:2 and Jude 6, where it is used of the spiritual (or resurrection) body.

The nature of their sin is stated to be "in like manner" to that of the subsequent sins of Sodom and Gomorrha, Jude 7.

The time of their fall is given as having taken place "in the days of Noah" (1Pet. 3:20. 2Pet. 2:7), though there may have been a prior fall which caused the end of "the world that then was" (Gen. 1:1, 2. 2Pet. 3:6).

For this sin they are "reserved unto judgment", 2Pet. 2:4, and are "in prison", 1Pet. 3:19.

Their progeny, called Nephilim (translated "giants"), were monsters of iniquity; and, being superhuman in size and character, had to be destroyed (see Ap. 25). This was the one and only object of the Flood.

Only Noah and his family had preserved their pedigree pure from Adam (Gen. 6:9, see note). All the rest had become "corrupt" (shachath) destroyed [as Adamites]. the only remedy was to destroy it (de facto), as it had become destroyed (de jure). (It is the same word in v. 17 as in vv. 11, 12.) See further under Ap. 25 on the Nephilim.

This irruption of fallen angels was Satan's first attempt to prevent the coming of the Seed of the woman foretold in gen. 3:15. If this could be accomplished, God's Word would have failed, and his own doom would be averted.

As soon as it was made known that the Seed of the woman was to come through ABRAHAM, there must have been another irruption, as recorded in Gen. 6:4, "and also after that" (i.e. after the days of Noah, more than 500 years after the first irruption). The aim of the enemy was to occupy Canaan in advance of Abraham, and so to contest its occupation by his seed. For, when Abraham entered Canaan, we read (Gen. 12:6) "the Canaanite was then (i.e. already) in the land."

In the same chapter (Gen. 12:10-20) we see Satan's next attempt to interfere with Abraham's seed, and frustrate the purpose of God that it should be in "Isaac". This attempt was repeated in 20:1-18.

This great conflict may be seen throughout the Bible, and it forms a great and important subject of Biblical study. In each case the human instrument had his own personal interest to serve, while Satan had his own great object in view. Hence God had, in each case, to interfere and avert the evil and the danger, of which his servants and people were wholly ignorant. The following assaults of the great Enemy stand out prominently :--

The destruction of the chosen family by famine, Gen. 50:20.

The destruction of the male line in Israel, Ex. 1:10, 15, &c. Cp. Ex. 2:5. Heb. 11:23.

The destruction of the whole nation in Pharaoh's pursuit, Ex. 14.

After David's line was singled out (2Sam. 7), that was the next selected for assault. Satan's first assault was in the union of Jehoram and Athaliah by Jehoshaphat, notwithstanding 2Chron. 17:1. Jehoram killed off all his brothers (2Chron. 21:4).

The Arabians slew all his children, except Ahaziah (2Chron. 21:17; 22:1).

When Ahaziah died, Athaliah killed "all the seed royal" (2Chron. 22:10). the babe Joash alone was rescued; and, for six years, the faithfulness of Jehovah's word was at stake (2Chron. 23:3).

Hezekiah was childless, when a double assault was made by the King of Assyria and the King of Terrors (Isa. 36:1; 38:1). God's faithfulness was appealed to and relied on (Ps. 136).

In Captivity, Haman was used to attempt the destruction of the whole nation (Est. 3:6, 12, 13. Cp. 6:1).

Joseph's fear was worked on (Matt. 1:18-20). Notwithstanding the fact that he was "a just man", and kept the Law, he did not wish to have Mary stoned to death (Deut. 24:1); hence Joseph determined to divorce her. But God intervened : "Fear not".

Herod sought the young Child's life (Matt. 2).

At the Temptation, "Cast Thyself down" was Satan's temptation.

At Nazareth, again (Luke 4), there was another attempt to cast Him down and destroy Him.

The two storms on the Lake were other attempts.

At length the cross was reached, and the sepulcher closed; the watch set; and the stone sealed. But "God raised Him from the dead." And now, like another Joash, He is seated and expecting (Heb. 10:12, 13), hidden in the house of God on high; and the members of "the one body" are hidden there "in Him" (Col. 3:1-3), like another Jehoshaba; and going forth to witness of His coming, like another Jehoiada (2Chron. 23:3).

The irruption of "the fallen angels" ("sons of God") was the first attempt; and was directed against the whole human race.

When Abraham was called, then he and his seed were attacked.

When David was enthroned, then the royal line were attacked.

And when "the Seed of the woman" Himself came, then the storm burst upon Him.
It is apparent that you have searched your subject matter well, but that is not to say that your research has brought to you the truth.
Everyone's understanding is hinged on the question of one point, and that is:
At physical birth,
1. does everyone become a living soul, or
2. is everyone given a living soul?
Therein lies the problem of how one interprets the entirety of the Bible. And for that, it defines and divides christians into two different camps of thought.
KJV- Gen. 2[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

If then man became a living soul, is "the breath of life" the Spirit of God, or is it simply the Oxygen in the air that we breathe?
Gen. 7[21] And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
[22] All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

Conclusion:
No one, who is "born from beneath", who "breathes Oxygen", is born with eternal life or existence of any kind!!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So you gonna tell me satan went to see God and MAN came with him?
In your comment, you reversed the placement of thinking!
This is the order of how to think on that:
1. (First) the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord,
2. (Secondly) and Satan came also among them."