The mark of the beast:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Deuteronomy 32:33-35 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps. [34] Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures? [35] To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Peculiar. “laid up in store ...Sealed up among my treasures”

handling literal snakes is craziness.
seems to me that we have these vv for exactly this reason? But then is is a public forum, and i understand the compulsion. Dont we often note as adults how literally children hear? So imo when I was a child...

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If I had to give one passage that describes “hell” it would be: Isaiah 34:8-12 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. [9] And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. [10] It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever. [11] But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness(fu·til·i·ty) 12] They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.

Job 10:22 A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.
wherein again we are led to a place on earth, and not in any "after-life," yeh?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wherein again we are led to a place on earth, and not in any "after-life," yeh?
Exactly. Isaiah 34:11-12 But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness(futility). [12] They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.

-he shall strength out upon it the line of confusion...
1 Corinthians 1:26-29 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : [27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; [28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: [29] That no flesh should glory in his presence.
“...to bring to nothing things that are.” all her princes shall be nothing.

“They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.” ...“For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called”

...the stones of emptiness(futility):

Romans 8:20-21 For the creature was made subject to vanity(futility), not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, [21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Stone of emptiness...can something be given not “futility” not “empty”. WHAT a gift God has given in: Galatians 5:22-26
[22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. [24] And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. [25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. [26] Let us not be desirous of vain (futile)glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

realize you say none can dwell in the light where only He can dwell (maybe I’ve misunderstood you) but: Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Not many after the flesh...

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

^even if that is all wrong still doesn’t change “not in any "after-life," yeh?”

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BARNEY BRIGHT still reading through both of your post. While don’t agree with all, do agree with the number 666...as not complete or perfect. “I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
What is the mark for the high calling of God?

Maybe we make it too difficult in this number 666 is man without “the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Colossians 3:14-15 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. [15] And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Which is why the bringing up of Paul instruction to mark those who walk contrary and those of Philippians 3:14-18 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. [15] Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. [16] Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. [17] Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. [18] (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Which (Imo) warrants the pouring out of plagues on those who walk contrary to Christ rule “let the peace of God rule in your hearts” and the urging of “have gotten victory over the mark” in
Luke 17:32-33 Remember Lot's wife. [33] Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe "presence of mind" was not the most correct way to say that, but most common way of saying what "it" is; a better description would be "innermost core"; that's probably more specific but then leads to presence of mind.

So yes, my innermost core prevented me from "seeing red" and acting in the face of evil I guess.

I'm normally pretty angry, still to this day, about the molestation stuff. So much so that I didn't view my alcohol and drug use so much as a party thing, but a breathing thing - just to function with the memories; to sedate me. So I'm well versed in keeping my anger in.
I know it might sound unsympathetic of me to suggest this; but try looking at the people who harmed you as victims also. Sad for them however that the evil in the world broke them and turned them into beasts. It better for you then as the victim since it did not make you into a beast.

Sad to say, most people do give out evil when they receive it. That evil keeps circulating round and round. People are not aware of what they're doing, of how they're helping to keep the world the bad place it is. If you can receive evil and return it, you've taken it out of the world. You made the world a better place. It came at a price, but you did it.

But that night, with something so personal that I never told anyone before, not even my "parents", "brother", "sister" before, and to have it used as a weapon after an already violent turn towards me, from someone who I love(d) so deeply, and with the mocking and laughing, it got close to "Hulk" time. I felt reduced to a child-like state of the feelings I had when I was being molested (still remember the feelings inside like it was yesterday), but this time, there was testosterone mixed in with an adult's body, and in that face of evil, for that duration and unceasing pace, the rage surged like electricity throughout my body; it just almost came out, seeking to destroy all around; uncaring as the world did unto me, a lifetime of hatred and rage if you will, all in that one moment.

Edit to add: I didn't even lay a hand on her then, or since then. Not a push nor a slap either.

It's funny too, a short time after (before I caught her red-handed with the black magic), she actually tried killing me - no rage, just a little argument that set her off. Cold, calculating, premeditated - she failed, obviously, but it wasn't a "moment of passion" scenario. And she's never been molested nor raped, so wasn't sure where that came from at the time - little did I know, lol . She had tried to use suicide as a weapon to keep me around a few times before, even grabbed a knife two different times and started stabbing at her arms, but didn't think she'd turn on me nor try to kill me - hit me yeah, but not kill. How wrong I was, and now I know why - seed of satan's.
My guess is she had you fooled for years. You finally found out.

There may come a day down the road when you find out something like that that you can look at the other person calmly and realize you've been fooled. You may feel sorrier for them than for yourself. Sometimes I can be very calm about it when I realize I've been fooled and betrayed. I feel sorry for the other person. I thought they knew I loved them. They didn't know that. They thought I was pretending so they felt justified in betraying me. What to do? Walk away. . . . without taking it too personally.

I've also never molested anyone, child or adult, but that's been a tame test compared to that night. I will not let it beat me in that I do unto another as was done unto me.

Jesus' way.
I think I understand.

Sorry, forgot to answer your question on fear of being punished. No, wasn't thinking at all of anything outside of what was occuring. Parts of my mind and outermost layer just wanted to destroy - a lifetime's worth of rage coming out. All I can say to explain it was the innermost core that was present - tucked deep down inside.
I think that "innermost core" is what Jesus meant by the mustard seed. But you got to find it first. In most people, things are mixed up. They don't know who they are. They can identify with their mental thoughts and emotions which are controlling them. As that "little seed" grows, it brings more thoughts and emotions under control. Wild thoughts and emotions stop being as wild. Sometimes they even give up trying to run the person.

I'm being punished everyday, so I don't have a fear of consequences to human laws - been living with my imprisonment for 35+ years.

On top of that, I was raped as an adult too, by a couple of guys (preceding that night with the ex), so prison can't do to me what's already been done.

I've been tortured too, physically, and psychologically (one of the times I was molested, the person played mind games with me, I was 7).

I don't know if I fear much anymore - not sure what it would be that I fear would be done to me - already experienced it. Even Hell isn't a fear, although I know I'm saved. I'm supposed to fear God, but there's a certain "don't care" attitude I have.

Ready for battle behind Jesus against satan, lol.
There are tests where "God" doesn't enter the picture. I think God sometimes wants to know what we would do if He didn't exist. Some people try to "be good" to please other people. That's good, it's a good start. It's better to want to please God by doing the right thing to others -- but there's still that matter of motive. The best thing is to want to do good just because it's what you want to do. No strings attached. And by the way, God loves that.

Some people want to please God to get into Heaven and get immortal life. Okay, that's fine up to a certain point; but is it good enough? Others are afraid of hell; and maybe that's okay too up to a point. But what would people do if there was no God, no Heaven or hell? If they say they'd lie, cheat, steal, rape and murder, their religion hasn't done much good.

Reactions: Nancy

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont we often note as adults how literally children hear? So imo when I was a child...

Good point. 1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how did you get to torment in Abe's bosom again? I recall Lazarus (Eleazer) being gathered to there in a parable, but not the rich man? Maybe i'm mis-remembering tho

I mixed that up; sorry about that. Abraham's bosom was the peaceful part; it was "Hades"/"hell" that the was the torment part. Thanks for catching that for me.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I've let this much fly out, might as well get some of the rest out. I've met satan, face to face, a couple of times now. He tried to possess me 6 years and 1 month ago (2013) - I was an unwitting participant in a satanic ritual (would have been unwilling had I known what was happening to me) - guess I should've guessed that my ex was satanic at that point, but I had no way of knowing she was involved; lol I didn't even know that I was involved, still don't really understand it all. Anyway, I saw him fly into me, and I don't know how, but in between the visual processing part of the brain and the eyes, I saw him climb up from within me. At that point, two triangles (one pointed up, one pointed down) interconnected and formed a star of David, in yellow. Satan was then expelled from my brain - not sure how to explain it still, but I know what I saw within.

There's more to, but I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to talk about. I don't even know if God wanted me to share this, but He didn't say not to.
I wouldn't have expected the Star of David to appear like that; but in a way it makes sense to me. I'll message you.

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know it might sound unsympathetic of me to suggest this; but try looking at the people who harmed you as victims also. Sad for them however that the evil in the world broke them and turned them into beasts. It better for you then as the victim since it did not make you into a beast.

Sad to say, most people do give out evil when they receive it. That evil keeps circulating round and round. People are not aware of what they're doing, of how they're helping to keep the world the bad place it is. If you can receive evil and return it, you've taken it out of the world. You made the world a better place. It came at a price, but you did it.

I don't think that's unsympathetic of you at all; it's exactly as I've done. I can't be sure who also was harmed, but I know I forgive them, and don't seek revenge on them. Perhaps they were molested themselves, which just makes the whole thing even more depressing. To me, it never makes me feel better that others went through this - it's never something that feels good; I guess that's why I'm not into "support groups". I hope they're strong enough to ask for forgiveness for the things they've done. To me, it's an easy tactic of the devil to get hatred for God for letting it happen to them. So simple to turn on someone who "can" stop it, but doesn't.

My guess is she had you fooled for years. You finally found out.

Totally; the whole time, 15 years. She admitted it was a "family secret", so all of her family is. Christmas celebrations, which I thought were for Jesus, but in the "common" consumer-driven Christmas we have today, was actually their pagan celebration. Easter, again, which the whole time I thought was to celebrate Jesus' death and resurrection, they were celebrating the pagan celebration.

I admit, my "walk" with Jesus wasn't the strongest at that time I was with her. I wasn't the "best" Christian I could be - I still prayed, and forgave, and tried to live according to Jesus' teachings, but I wasn't a church-goer. I read the Bible here and there. She wasn't a church-goer either, nor read the Bible. There was no group prayer before meals between her and I, nor at her family's dinners.

I thought they were Catholic - non-practicing Catholics, but Catholic nontheless. I know this, because when I first met her, I went to their service a couple of times to watch her dad sing in the choir. But that was only a couple of times very early on, and their church going seemed to have halted.

And when I finally found out she was a loyal satanist, I didn't have a thought to harm her for the betrayal, nor her family. I was crushed; still am actually. I miss the woman I knew as I loved. I still miss her family too; loved them genuinely also. It still breaks my heart that they won't turn, and where they're headed. It's crushing me. I don't know if I'll ever get over her, over them, especially knowing where they will be.

There may come a day down the road when you find out something like that that you can look at the other person calmly and realize you've been fooled. You may feel sorrier for them than for yourself. Sometimes I can be very calm about it when I realize I've been fooled and betrayed. I feel sorry for the other person. I thought they knew I loved them. They didn't know that. They thought I was pretending so they felt justified in betraying me. What to do? Walk away. . . . without taking it too personally.

I do feel more sorry for her, and them, than myself. I was guided by faith and Jesus, and loved genuinely, both her and her family. I don't think it was genuine back from her now though. I don't feel dumb for having "fallen for it" - I see it as love, pure and simple, from my end, even to my "enemies" - gives a whole new meaning to "love your enemies", ha, I didn't even know they were my enemies. It stinks that I was used like that, but it speaks more to them than to me, I think. We are all caught up in this war, it's going to have casualties - in this case, her and I as "one".

I think I understand.

I think that "innermost core" is what Jesus meant by the mustard seed. But you got to find it first. In most people, things are mixed up. They don't know who they are. They can identify with their mental thoughts and emotions which are controlling them. As that "little seed" grows, it brings more thoughts and emotions under control. Wild thoughts and emotions stop being as wild. Sometimes they even give up trying to run the person.

There are tests where "God" doesn't enter the picture. I think God sometimes wants to know what we would do if He didn't exist. Some people try to "be good" to please other people. That's good, it's a good start. It's better to want to please God by doing the right thing to others -- but there's still that matter of motive. The best thing is to want to do good just because it's what you want to do. No strings attached. And by the way, God loves that.

Some people want to please God to get into Heaven and get immortal life. Okay, that's fine up to a certain point; but is it good enough? Others are afraid of hell; and maybe that's okay too up to a point. But what would people do if there was no God, no Heaven or hell? If they say they'd lie, cheat, steal, rape and murder, their religion hasn't done much good.

I agree. And I think you're right about God wanting to see what would happen if He didn't exist - I think this "world" is exactly that, it's proving that God is needed to exist. Thanks for your words.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when I finally found out she was a loyal satanist, I didn't have a thought to harm her for the betrayal, nor her family. I was crushed; still am actually. I miss the woman I knew as I loved. I still miss her family too; loved them genuinely also. It still breaks my heart that they won't turn, and where they're headed. It's crushing me. I don't know if I'll ever get over her, over them, especially knowing where they will be.
I don't know if it would be a good thing or not to get over them. In a way, that seems like a private choice that even Jesus wouldn't try to dictate. There are ways, I believe, that God can work if you continue to care. Those ways are not discussed in the Bible except in vague terms.

What does it mean that God will wipe away all tears? To me, that means if you care about someone, God will move Heaven, hell and earth to reach them. God will do that for you, not because they asked for it but because you did.

The alternative is to cut ties with them so they no longer matter to you. Either is acceptable, I think.

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh that was...several lifetimes ago now, if you get me :)
i still dont enjoy life like i would like, your testimony there was familiar, but i was pretty spoiled materially as a kid, and after all i did ask for wisdom lol. I reap what i sow now...or i mean i'm more conscious of that now.

I do get you, completely. I'm happy to hear you've come out on top.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if it would be a good thing or not to get over them. In a way, that seems like a private choice that even Jesus wouldn't try to dictate. There are ways, I believe, that God can work if you continue to care. Those ways are not discussed in the Bible except in vague terms.

What does it mean that God will wipe away all tears? To me, that means if you care about someone, God will move Heaven, hell and earth to reach them. God will do that for you, not because they asked for it but because you did.

The alternative is to cut ties with them so they no longer matter to you. Either is acceptable, I think.

I know I won't ever get over them, as I knew them. Now, they're different, and it's more on the war side, yet still with love as I knew them. It's very complicated, to say the least. Love and war mixed in together.

I've had to learn, the hard way, of what free-will actually entails - the love it takes to not interfere with another's free-will choice to not choose to not be hurt. Actually, there's no chance for them, unfortunately. I'm not at liberty to say why, there's more to the story. I will say you will find out why, once you're in Heaven. There are some beings that are too involved to "take it back now" with the actions they've already done.

Unfortunately, the plan is in place and I cannot disrupt God's plan - sure I can try to save as many as possible before the end, but I cannot attempt to disrupt God's plan at this time, nor do I think I'd succeed, since God and satan are temporarily "aligned" (meaning satan is holding onto God's word to proceed now, because that's all he has left - it's funny how obedient he is at the moment - they rebel when it suits them, and are obediant when it suits them) - I'd have to beat both God and Satan and both of their followers in order to disrupt the plan - I'm not that arrogant lol.

I have cut ties with them for the most part - I had to; haven't seen them in three years (though her and I are still financially entangled, so there's a little communication; kinda funny actually how it's "all business" talk now). Too much heart-break involved, and how there's no chance for them, so it's going to happen at some point, whether here on Earth or after this world on Earth.

They, as I knew them, will always matter to me, and the love remains. But, there's a new aspect to that as well - it's dead now, and was great while the time was had, but it is dead, only but a memory of the love that once was. Now is war. Stinks too, loving your enemies in war, yet still having to act on that - it's still new for me, so I'm learning how to handle it.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe "presence of mind" was not the most correct way to say that, but most common way of saying what "it" is; a better description would be "innermost core"; that's probably more specific but then leads to presence of mind.

So yes, my innermost core prevented me from "seeing red" and acting in the face of evil I guess.

I'm normally pretty angry, still to this day, about the molestation stuff. So much so that I didn't view my alcohol and drug use so much as a party thing, but a breathing thing - just to function with the memories; to sedate me. So I'm well versed in keeping my anger in.

But that night, with something so personal that I never told anyone before, not even my "parents", "brother", "sister" before, and to have it used as a weapon after an already violent turn towards me, from someone who I love(d) so deeply, and with the mocking and laughing, it got close to "Hulk" time. I felt reduced to a child-like state of the feelings I had when I was being molested (still remember the feelings inside like it was yesterday), but this time, there was testosterone mixed in with an adult's body, and in that face of evil, for that duration and unceasing pace, the rage surged like electricity throughout my body; it just almost came out, seeking to destroy all around; uncaring as the world did unto me, a lifetime of hatred and rage if you will, all in that one moment.

Edit to add: I didn't even lay a hand on her then, or since then. Not a push nor a slap either.

It's funny too, a short time after (before I caught her red-handed with the black magic), she actually tried killing me - no rage, just a little argument that set her off. Cold, calculating, premeditated - she failed, obviously, but it wasn't a "moment of passion" scenario. And she's never been molested nor raped, so wasn't sure where that came from at the time - little did I know, lol . She had tried to use suicide as a weapon to keep me around a few times before, even grabbed a knife two different times and started stabbing at her arms, but didn't think she'd turn on me nor try to kill me - hit me yeah, but not kill. How wrong I was, and now I know why - seed of satan's.

I've also never molested anyone, child or adult, but that's been a tame test compared to that night. I will not let it beat me in that I do unto another as was done unto me.

Jesus' way.

Sorry, forgot to answer your question on fear of being punished. No, wasn't thinking at all of anything outside of what was occuring. Parts of my mind and outermost layer just wanted to destroy - a lifetime's worth of rage coming out. All I can say to explain it was the innermost core that was present - tucked deep down inside.

I'm being punished everyday, so I don't have a fear of consequences to human laws - been living with my imprisonment for 35+ years.

On top of that, I was raped as an adult too, by a couple of guys (preceding that night with the ex), so prison can't do to me what's already been done.

I've been tortured too, physically, and psychologically (one of the times I was molested, the person played mind games with me, I was 7).

I don't know if I fear much anymore - not sure what it would be that I fear would be done to me - already experienced it. Even Hell isn't a fear, although I know I'm saved. I'm supposed to fear God, but there's a certain "don't care" attitude I have.

Ready for battle behind Jesus against satan, lol.

Rage is a common reaction to severe injustice - I've experienced it. I think you've turned into quite a young man after having so much happen. You're perfectly suited to counsel others or do whatever it is your heart desires. Life has already regurgitated it's sickness and sin and you've overcome.

Revelation 2:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
26 And he who overcomes, I will give power over the nations—

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I've let this much fly out, might as well get some of the rest out. I've met satan, face to face, a couple of times now. He tried to possess me 6 years and 1 month ago (2013) - I was an unwitting participant in a satanic ritual (would have been unwilling had I known what was happening to me) - guess I should've guessed that my ex was satanic at that point, but I had no way of knowing she was involved; lol I didn't even know that I was involved, still don't really understand it all. Anyway, I saw him fly into me, and I don't know how, but in between the visual processing part of the brain and the eyes, I saw him climb up from within me. At that point, two triangles (one pointed up, one pointed down) interconnected and formed a star of David, in yellow. Satan was then expelled from my brain - not sure how to explain it still, but I know what I saw within.

There's more to, but I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to talk about. I don't even know if God wanted me to share this, but He didn't say not to.

I hope you've worked through deliverance - all Christians should IMO - because we never know what our ancestors did and we never know what we might have been unwittingly exposed to.

I had an experience one night where a demon appeared - it scared me - it was in my face. I prayed against it and it disappeared. I've had some attacks throughout my life - some very bad. Then I've known other believers who have never had an attack and I wonder why. A Christian friend sails along in life and never seemed to encounter anything hard.

Jesse Penn Louis said that when you grow higher towards God that is when you meet the enemy - so I don't know if it's because some people are content to remain where they're at spiritually or what. I don't know.

You may enjoy the book "The Adversary" by Mark Bubeck.

Reactions: Giuliano and 4Jesus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the woman is...Ephesians 5:28-30
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. [29] For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: [30] For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Very good sister! I brought up the OT situation because people stumble on it... not understanding God nor giving Him credit for being to handle every situation more fairly than any of us can [in our flesh].

...there is no chance to it Numbers 5:28 And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.

Amen! I am pleased to see that you don't stumble at the situation.
Give God the glory!

Exodus 15:23-25 And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah. [24] And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink? [25] And he cried unto the Lord ; and the Lord shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them,
What was it that Moses cast into the waters to make them sweet? What is it that God puts into us to fill us with Life as a replacement of the death?

Give God the glory!

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rage is a common reaction to severe injustice - I've experienced it. I think you've turned into quite a young man after having so much happen. You're perfectly suited to counsel others or do whatever it is your heart desires. Life has already regurgitated it's sickness and sin and you've overcome.

Revelation 2:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
26 And he who overcomes, I will give power over the nations—

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Thanks sister-in-Christ, love ya. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement, I really appreciate it.

I'm not confident enough to help others though, at least on a personal one on one basis. I'm thinking of something recently, and it'll help, I think, not sure though, have to put more thought into it.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you've worked through deliverance - all Christians should IMO - because we never know what our ancestors did and we never know what we might have been unwittingly exposed to.

I had an experience one night where a demon appeared - it scared me - it was in my face. I prayed against it and it disappeared. I've had some attacks throughout my life - some very bad. Then I've known other believers who have never had an attack and I wonder why. A Christian friend sails along in life and never seemed to encounter anything hard.

Jesse Penn Louis said that when you grow higher towards God that is when you meet the enemy - so I don't know if it's because some people are content to remain where they're at spiritually or what. I don't know.

You may enjoy the book "The Adversary" by Mark Bubeck.

I don't think it's possible for people who get to sail along to know what it's truly like. Not that I'd wish they know, and I'm acknowledging that they go through their own battles and struggles - the regular ins and outs of life, but they are blessed if they haven't had to "deal" with the evil face to face.

I'll check out the book, thanks.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering “mark” ...Job 7:17-21 What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him? and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him? [18] And that thou shouldest visit him every morning, and try him every moment? [19] How long wilt thou not depart from me, nor let me alone till I swallow down my spittle? [20] I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men? why hast thou set me as a mark against thee, so that I am a burden to myself? [21] And why dost thou not pardon my transgression, and take away mine iniquity? for now shall I sleep in the dust; and thou shalt seek me in the morning, but I shall not be.

Ezekiel 9:3-10 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side; [4] And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. [5] And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: [6] Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. [7] And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. [8] And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God ! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem? [9] Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not. [10] And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

(Philippians 3:14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

What is the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus? What is the prize?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very good sister! I brought up the OT situation because people stumble on it... not understanding God nor giving Him credit for being to handle every situation more fairly than any of us can [in our flesh].

Amen! I am pleased to see that you don't stumble at the situation.
Give God the glory!

What was it that Moses cast into the waters to make them sweet? What is it that God puts into us to fill us with Life as a replacement of the death?

Give God the glory!

1 Corinthians 7:39-40 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord. [40] But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.

Really has nothing to do with the topic (but then maybe it does)...

made me smile this morning. Love brother Paul and his “and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.”

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy