The MARK, The Computer CHIP; Don’t Take It! = Revelation 13;16-18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leviticus 19;28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Revelation 13;16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14;9-11
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 16;1-2
And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Revelation 19;20-21
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

AMEN >>>> >>>> >>> >>>>

Implantable Chips for Humans Coming “Whether We Like It or Not”
by James Murphy January 5, 2022 Implantable Chips for Humans Coming “Whether We Like It or Not” - The New American
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether we like it or not,” an implantable microchip meant to read COVID-19 vaccination status could be implemented globally, according to Hannes Sjöbald, the managing director of Dsruptive Subdermals, a company headquartered in Spain, which has already designed the chip. Dsruptive Subdermals is already marketing the chip as a simple way of always having proof of COVID-19 vaccination status with you. The chip is roughly the size of a grain of rice — two millimeters by 16 millimeters in size — and is implanted under the skin. When it is scanned, a PDF will appear showing the details of a vaccine passport. According to Sjöbald, it is also easily programmable to show other things that the user may need.
“This technology exists and is used whether we like it or not,” Sjöbald told The Express in an interview. “I am happy that it is brought into the public conversation.

No offense to Mr. Sjöbald, but color me unconvinced. The simple fact that the chip is programmable lends itself to all kinds of future possibilities such as banking, a storage space for emergency information and, yes, even tracking a human beings’ whereabouts. Sjöbald himself confirmed the easy programmable aspects of the device, saying, “It is easy to update the implant, you can use an app on your phone to change what is on the chip. So I can add new info to the chip every day — yesterday it was my Linkedin, today it’s my COVID certificate, tomorrow it could be something else.” “Something else” indeed. A quick check of a person’s bank account? Tracking of a person’s whereabouts? Their political affiliations?

Whatever the case, this new chip stinks of transhumanism— linking the human brain up to a global computer system. It also brings to mind a Bible verse — specifically Revelation 13:17:
“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.”

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leviticus 19;28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Revelation 13;16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14;9-11
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 16;1-2
And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Revelation 19;20-21
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

AMEN >>>> >>>> >>> >>>>

Implantable Chips for Humans Coming “Whether We Like It or Not”
by James Murphy January 5, 2022 Implantable Chips for Humans Coming “Whether We Like It or Not” - The New American
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether we like it or not,” an implantable microchip meant to read COVID-19 vaccination status could be implemented globally, according to Hannes Sjöbald, the managing director of Dsruptive Subdermals, a company headquartered in Spain, which has already designed the chip. Dsruptive Subdermals is already marketing the chip as a simple way of always having proof of COVID-19 vaccination status with you. The chip is roughly the size of a grain of rice — two millimeters by 16 millimeters in size — and is implanted under the skin. When it is scanned, a PDF will appear showing the details of a vaccine passport. According to Sjöbald, it is also easily programmable to show other things that the user may need.
“This technology exists and is used whether we like it or not,” Sjöbald told The Express in an interview. “I am happy that it is brought into the public conversation.

No offense to Mr. Sjöbald, but color me unconvinced. The simple fact that the chip is programmable lends itself to all kinds of future possibilities such as banking, a storage space for emergency information and, yes, even tracking a human beings’ whereabouts. Sjöbald himself confirmed the easy programmable aspects of the device, saying, “It is easy to update the implant, you can use an app on your phone to change what is on the chip. So I can add new info to the chip every day — yesterday it was my Linkedin, today it’s my COVID certificate, tomorrow it could be something else.” “Something else” indeed. A quick check of a person’s bank account? Tracking of a person’s whereabouts? Their political affiliations?

Whatever the case, this new chip stinks of transhumanism— linking the human brain up to a global computer system. It also brings to mind a Bible verse — specifically Revelation 13:17:
“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.”

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling". Chicken Little.

If you have been vaccinated, there is already a medical record.

BTW, you are obviously using a computer. Are you sure that the chip isn't reading your mind??? Maybe it's programming you to have irrational fear!

Revelation 13:17 probably has more to do with credit card use if it has any actual application to today's world.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 41:10
fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I am not worried about the mark of the beast. We should not fear.

Reactions: Jim B