The Media

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(DioTrio TrioDio)

I pray the News Media in the USA and World Submits and Surrenders to Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible in ALL Ways, Shapes, and Forms.

IJN

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good thread.

I pray for the corruption and wickedness from the media outlets around the world to be exposed. The things that have been hidden in darkness to be exposed onto the light. I prayer for the people of the lands and nations to have a thirst for righteousness. In Jesus name I pray.

Reactions: The Beamer

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right on @ShineTheLight

(DioTrio)

I pray Wickedness and Corruption in the media Cannot Be Hidden and Is Not Permitted to be used But Is FORCED to be 100.00% Exposed Everything in all ways.

I pray all media content is brought to Jesus Feet to be takin in or thrown away to fire.

May no lies and corruption be permissible in the media, phones, computers, and all devices.

May only truth exist in the media on planet earth. For Jesus is Truth - The Way Truth and Life that is.

1 God Hears

2 Ask Anything

3 Ask Receive

4 If Two or More Agree It Will be done

5 Nuttin is Impossible With God

Please Agree with me Jesus and agree with our family, friends, supports, loved ones, cousins, aunts, uncles, ppl I love, ppl I know, ppl I care about.

Lord Jesus and the Trinity may U be Faithful may I be Faithful may all Our Children Of God Be Faithful. May Every Believer be Faithful.

Please Cut Off All Anti-Faith, Doubt, Fear, Unbelief, and Faithlessness.

TYG U R Zowe Good

IJNA

Zibbay Dood