The Millenium

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, John S.

Okay. That's fine; we can just agree to disagree. But, just before I let it go, I might add your own post to the mix to give you something to think about. You need not respond.

There wasn't any sin in the Garden even AFTER the serpent showed up. There wasn't any sin until Adam and Chavah (Eve) decided to disobey God! That's the irony in the name of the fruit they ate! There was nothing magical about the fruit to make it the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil." There was just no difference between the man and his wife and God. Both the man and his wife were good, and God was good! However, after they disobeyed God, THEN there was a difference! God was still good, but now THEY were EVIL! They suddenly acquired the knowledge of the difference between what is good and what is evil by way of CONTRAST!

I'll stop now.
"From God The Father: All the creatures of God were in the garden, neither destroying nor given to destruction, until that day that evil and sin spoiled the garden and desecrated that which The Lord had made. "

Excerpt from:
All Things Were Ordained From the Beginning...No Other Name is Given by Which You Must Be Saved
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=All_Things_Were_Ordained_From_the_Beginning...No_Other_Name_is_Given_by_Which_You_Must_Be_Saved

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Isaiah 65:17-25
17For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

During the kingdom age, the age of accountability will be 100 years old. There will be sin during the kingdom.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
John S said:
Eric - You had to know in your heart that our good time wouldn't last - LOL.

As soon as Satan is bound up, there won't be any sin. There wasn't any sin in the Garden of Eden until he showed up.

BTW - If this topic of conversation continues, then it is no longer Eschatological - which it was meant to be.

Hi John S ... hopefully I am staying on topic here ..... for some reason I felt like quoting all of the "Millennium Chapter" and inserted a few random comments in blue .... I hope you and others also point out any intriguing snippets that stand out to them .... thanks .... Arnie

Revelation 20 NIV

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. (I notice it says the dragon, devil, & Satan are one and the same)

He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time. (interesting the devil is called "him" ... denotes a personality)

I saw thrones (plural) on which were seated those (plural) who had been given authority to judge.
(sounds like there are "several" judges on "judgement day")

And I saw the souls (interesting ... the souls can "be seen" ..... does that mean the soul has mass (substance) of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. (sounds like a lot of people) They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. (city must be Jerusalem , Israel)

But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (this is where the term "burn in Hell forever" comes from)

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. (here is where it says some people will burn forever .... yikes !!)

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thus says The Lord:"Then shall the final Sabbath day come, for it is the seventh, when God’s creation shall rest... The one-thousand year Day of The Son, The Kingdom. Behold, the entire world shall rest from their evil-doings. Indeed, many things shall be put to rest in the seventh day, even death and the grave; and evil shall be far removed, and destruction shall have no place. For it is written, “They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of The Lord as the waters cover the sea.” Therefore pray always that you may be counted worthy to enter in, that you may come to abide in The Sanctuary of God."

Excerpt from:

Remember the Sabbath and Your God, and He Shall Remember You
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Remember_the_Sabbath_and_Your_God%2C_and_He_Shall_Remember_You

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Arnie - Any comments that I make regarding your last post would be pre-Millenial or theologic in nature (Rapture or sin). There are other threads for that.
I'm just letting you know that I did read it.