The Millennium Covenant of Peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people demand to know what covenant will be in the Millennium, as though the NT must end, which is not the case.

Ezek 34 says it will be a covenant of peace for natural man and nature itself:

Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.

And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.

And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

This confirms the prophecy is with the Lord's coming again, where David will be the prince entering the Lord's house in Ezek 44, after the Lord Himself enters and sanctifies His throne with His glory in Ezek 43.

And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house.

And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile,

Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.

It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

Ezek 34 goes on to show that the King's peace will be over all men, not to make war, as well as over nature and beasts.

The rain will fall, the seasons will be due, the land will yield, and the beasts will not be evil.

The children will play safely in the streets, and there will be no fear in the wilderness and the woods.

Only those nations that do not keep the feast of the tabernacles, will have no covenant of peace in their land, except they repent.

The covenant of the gospel of Jesus Christ, will also continue to save the souls of men, as well as their lives on earth.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

The OT is decayed and gone, the NT is forever with God and the Lamb, and His Millennium reign and covenant, will be of national and natural peace on earth, good will toward men.

There will also continue to be saved men of nations on the new earth, with God dwelling among men in New Jerusalem:

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people demand to know what covenant will be in the Millennium, as though the NT must end, which is not the case.

Ezek 34 says it will be a covenant of peace for natural man and nature itself:

Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.

And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.

And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

This confirms the prophecy is with the Lord's coming again, where David will be the prince entering the Lord's house in Ezek 44, after the Lord Himself enters and sanctifies His throne with His glory in Ezek 43.

And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house.

And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile,

Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.

It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

Ezek 34 goes on to show that the King's peace will be over all men, not to make war, as well as over nature and beasts.

The rain will fall, the seasons will be due, the land will yield, and the beasts will not be evil.

The children will play safely in the streets, and there will be no fear in the wilderness and the woods.

Only those nations that do not keep the feast of the tabernacles, will have no covenant of peace in their land, except they repent.

The covenant of the gospel of Jesus Christ, will also continue to save the souls of men, as well as their lives on earth.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

The OT is decayed and gone, the NT is forever with God and the Lamb, and His Millennium reign and covenant, will be of national and natural peace on earth, good will toward men.

There will also continue to be saved men of nations on the new earth, with God dwelling among men in New Jerusalem:

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
There won't be a future Millennium, as you have been shown several times, as you start a new thread again and again,running from the truth of scripture

Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)