The Ministry Of Shiloh Youth Ranch Prayer & Financial Suport

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EricaRitch

Jul 15, 2007
Hello there,My name is Erica Ritch and this summer I am going to a camp in western Canada called Shiloh Youth Ranch, where I am going to be on staff and working there all summer to minister and just give my time to this ministry that I am just so passionate and excited about. Shiloh is a camp located about 10 minutes north of Bruderheim, Alberta. It runs 6-8 weeks of camps for 9-17 year olds to come to camp, ride horses, do lots of activities, and receive the gospel of Jesus free of charge with a 40 dollar camper registration fee only. Shiloh has a criteria that campers have to meet in order for them to get in, and it's criteria is for only at-risk kids, meaning they are either in a foster home or a group home, they are homeless or very close to being homeless, a single parent home, or a low income family. Many kids, if not all, come with things they have gone through that we could never relate to, and 97% of the time every camper that has come every week all have experienced some sort of abuse. For 3 years I was a camper there, and God came and fixed a lot of things in my life, healed me from many things and filled many of the spots in my life and heart that were missing, and just showed me what it's like to have a real father, a real loving dad. He had a bigger plan for me then where my life was going. Shiloh has been a big part of my life now, year round I like to be involved as much as I can helping out as they raise money to facilitate the ranch to run in the summer so campers don't have to pay anything, and now I can come and minister to kids who have been through the same things as me and a lot worse and jut pour out into them. It's something God has laid on my heart, ever since I got saved there when I was 14. And it's funny cause for a year and a bit after I struggled thinking I was too young to be able to preach to my friends about the pure love of God, and I thought I was too young to lay my hands on the sick, or pray a prayer to have someone accept God into their life, but God doesn't give a rip about age, and that's one of the VERY many things that makes God so great. This summer I am just knowing and believing God to follow through, and use me, and teach me as I serve. If you could help by supporting me in prayer, please pray for the following requests: Pray that I will get the financial support I will need for the next few months as I serve in this ministry. Pray for safety to and from the ranch as I travel from Edmonton. Pray that I will continue to rely on the Lord daily, and be in tune with the Spirit every minute of the day. Pray for the kids that are coming who have lived more life then many of us, that they can come and receive Jesus and have Him change their life forever. Pray for safety of the campers physically, and pray that Satan can not get a hold of them as God is moving in their lives. If any of you would like to support me in this ministry with a financial gift please contact me on my e-mail ([email protected]) or phone number (780-710-4185 or 780-637-9190) that would be so wonderful. I would like to keep you informed by e-mail of all that God is doing so far, so please e-mail me if you would like to give a one time financial gift or for any details or information you would like to know, or any way you could partner with me or Shiloh Youth Ranch. Please pray for me daily!www.shilohyouthranch.com In His service Erica Ritch.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome EricaGood for you I hope your summer is wonderfulGlad to have you aboard here at CB. kriss