The Most Common Indicater Showing Christian Arrogance.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very often it is seen here in posted advice the use of the word "We." Apparently, those who speak "We" are presuming to:

1.) Be talking about other Believers whom they have not met, and upon which as a group they have no specific information.

2.) Hand out advice or directions to others over which they have no authority to do so, and say "We" as if they are presuming to have some sort of leadership.

3.) Convey a false "humility" by including themself as if they are faithfully sharing some sort of a commonality with the other people they are bossing around. People who fancy themselves to be expert, or maybe even some sort of a leader, like to do this.

"We" can easily watch for this, and be aware.

Best Regards.

Last edited:

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Very often it is seen here in posted advice the use of the word "We." Apparently, those who speak "We" are presuming to:

1.) Be talking about other Believers whom they have not met, and upon which as a group they have no specific information.

2.) Hand out advice or directions to others over which they have no authority to do so, and say "We" as if they are presuming to have some sort of leadership.

3.) Convey a false "humility" by including themself as if they are faithfully sharing some sort of a commonality with the other people they are bossing around. People who fancy themselves to be expert, or maybe even some sort of a leader, like to do this.

"We" can easily watch for this, and be aware.

Best Regards.
Hmmmm, so who gave you the leadership role to come here and proclaim direction to others , do you not equally claim to be an expert within your posts.
Right from the start of coming here you have taken on a role of ‘ teaching others ‘ where you consider they are wrong. So your motive to come here was clearly to stand above others and presume you are more enlightened and more knowing.
So, yes, it’s is something ALL of us need to be aware of !!!!

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm, so who gave you the leadership role to come here and proclaim direction to others , do you not equally claim to be an expert within your posts.
Right from the start of coming here you have taken on a role of ‘ teaching others ‘ where you consider they are wrong. So your motive to come here was clearly to stand above others and presume you are more enlightened and more knowing.
So, yes, it’s is something ALL of us need to be aware of !!!!
Is this view of speaking about other people as "We" correct to do, or incorrect?

Is that a difficult question to honestly answer with Godly Wisdom?

"Father, Hallowed be your Name. Please lovingly direct your People away from arrogant condescension in claiming to speak "We" for those over whom they have neither authority to represent not authority to instruct. Thank you."

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is this view of speaking about other people as "We" correct to do, or incorrect?

Is that a difficult question to honestly answer with Godly Wisdom?

"Father, Hallowed be your Name. Please lovingly direct your People away from arrogant condescension in claiming to speak "We" for those over whom they have neither authority to represent not authority to instruct. Thank you."
I think you need to really take a look at your own posts , and really read what I was addressing- a clue hypocrisy !

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you need to really take a look at your own posts , and really read what I was addressing- a clue hypocrisy !
In the above, what was the first word spoken?

[hint: Was it "I?"]

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I were a different gender, there would be no possible correction of myself. I would get special pass because of how I liked to paint my feelings upon all matters and on all people. Lol.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I can assure you that being a different gender does not place me outside of being corrected. The point raised earlier was equated to everyone being aware of arrogance , including you.
If you look at your posts there is evidence of arrogance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.