The Natural Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i'm hearing "mask" here again, brb

As in hiding behind the mask...or the bushes if you are Adam or Eve. God made skins for them to hide their nakedness. But the rebellious angels gave us a natural persona to exist in this world with. We are to cut through the lies and get to the truth...in the light.

But many people prefer the safety and security of hiding behind a persona that cannot possibly know God. They just add in religion and consider themselves saved.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
As in hiding behind the mask...or the bushes if you are Adam or Eve. God made skins for them to hide their nakedness. But the rebellious angels gave us a natural persona to exist in this world with.
i gotta...lol, yikes, i gotta...anyway, i'm going to go play mc now bc i have ppl here with expectations too, only i gotta live with them lol, but i will be objecting to the supposed diff here in what God gave v what these angels supposedly gave, @aspen might have a comment in the meantime, and i'll brb asap :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
we can read how we gave up the natural for the un-natural, even if that is put in the context of sex, so i would encourage getting away from this perspective of "natural man" wadr, and go with "worldly man" or something, "unnatural man."

Reactions: Helen

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
we can read how we gave up the natural for the un-natural, even if that is put in the context of sex, so i would encourage getting away from this perspective of "natural man" wadr, and go with "worldly man" or something, "unnatural man."

I want to show that as Christians we still have this renewal that is so important to engage in. Natural means according to the nature of this world.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Natural means according to the nature of this world.
:) ok

the semantics discussion i kinda meant as an aside anyway really; the other one might be more pertinent here, and i guess i missed this reply,
Well that is the modern religion fooling people into believing things that aren't truth. The waters have been so muddied that people just do as they feel these days.

Beginning a life in the Spirit in no way guarantees that we will continue in the Spirit.

And how many have really even begun in the Spirit?
but i'm bumping up against the same...restraint here, @ "modern religion," so i'll let someone else comment.
Kinda surprised you didn't get more action here yet, nice op imo

Reactions: Helen and Episkopos