The Natural Sheep and Goats

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mistake me.

Only the righteous saints in Christ Jesus are the pure of heart members of the body of Christ, whether in His presence now, or alive and remaining on earth.

I don't kumbawa with anyone.
I was given a couple of watchtower magazines . THEY ALREADY INFECTED WITH IT .
Big time too . You gonna sit under that NOW . Its INFECTED .
As are many other groups . GUESS they just as fallible as all others . YOU GONNA sit under that .
Time to COME OUT . There are other things the JWS have preached that would damn a soul to hades .
Dont be sitting under her .
OR you are no better off than the billion plus catholics are , WHO WONT leave that hole either .
We gotta stop making excuses for places and leaders . TIME to waken up folks .
Time to wake up my friends . BIBLE TIME . let us learn it well .

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another proof that the sheep are naturally good neighbors and not seeking to do evil to any man:

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.

This showsthat a man doesn't have to know the law of Christ, nor believe that Jesus is the Christ, in order to have a natural righteousness toward doing good to one's neighbors, and not having an heart exercised toward evil.

The harlot Rahab did the right thing and a good thing, before ever converting to the God of Israel by faith.

By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.

Her faith followed doing good for the Israelite spies, in believing their promise to spare her and her household, so that she perished not with the wicked.

Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

Her good works alone justified her as being naturally righteous in sight of God.

God is not careful to forget any good done by any person on earth, and He is not coming to earth the sec ond to burn up all flesh, whether righteous or not.

He would have spared Sodom if 10 righteous were there, and Lot was the only one having the faith in the Lord, that He is God.

If the natural sheep do more righteously by nature, than the believers naming the name of Christ, then they are more justified by works.

If a Buddhist lives more righteously than a Christian, then the Buddhist is judged more righteous than the one naming Christ.

It has nothing to do with being resurrected bodily with the saints, and everything to do with the righteous judgment of the Lord over all flesh, without respect of persons. This He will do after His return to this earth, and the slaughter of the armies at Armageddon.

Those natural seep left to enter into His kingdom on earth, will however be given every favorable opportunity to come to the Lord, hear His law, and walk in His paths.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMO, when Jesus was on his mission he made it  clear that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel. That made everyone else goats.

After God's message of love was delivered to them and by their rejection of the Deliverer then we the goats got to choose or reject salvation's gift.

Too many folks try to tell God what to do rather than simply obey what he says do.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMO, when Jesus was on his mission he made it  clear that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel. That made everyone else goats.

After God's message of love was delivered to them and by their rejection of the Deliverer then we the goats got to choose or reject salvation's gift.

Too many folks try to tell God what to do rather than simply obey what he says do.
True. The natural sheep and goats today are coming to Christ to become the sheep of God.

When He begins His reign over earth, He will start only with the natural sheep,a nd no goats.

A fresh beginning again on earth, as with Adam and Even, who were created sheep of God, and made themselves goats by nature.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proof that the judgment among nations is not of believers vs unbelievers:

The saints are not brought among the nations on earth, with the Lord judging between His own people and the wicked, to pick out His sheep from the goats.

The saints in Christ Jesus are already chosen by faith, and the Lord already knows them that are His.

It is only the natural sheep that will be chosen by works, to be in His Millennium on earth.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The saints are not brought among the nations on earth, with the Lord judging between His own people and the wicked, to pick out His sheep from the goats.

The saints in Christ Jesus are already chosen by faith, and the Lord already knows them that are His.

Your fight is with God. This seems to be a pattern in your posts. The terms “the sheep,” them on his right hand,” “ye blessed” and “the righteous” are seen to be synonymous in this parable. The wicked on the other hand are simply deemed “the goats,” them on the left handor “ye cursed.” The righteous are seen in Matthew 25:31-45 to “inherit the kingdom” and “life eternal” whereas the wicked are cast “into everlasting fire” and receive “everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46). The designations and sentences can only relate to the saved and the unsaved. They could not be clearer. There are no exceptions or other groups additional to these two diametrically opposing groupings.

It is only the natural sheep that will be chosen by works, to be in His Millennium on earth.

Where do you get this in your Bible?

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

THE JWS are sellling out to the lie . THERE ARE NO NATURAL SHEEP . THE ONLY SHEEP are THOSE IN JESUS .
The watchtower is leading you all right to the same lie being sold to the many .
BETTER GET BUSY PREACHING JESUS is all i can say . If works could have saved even cornelious , WHY DID HE
have to hear and believe the gospel to be saved . Exactly . I SEEN where the watchtower is now leading its own
RIGHT BACK INTO THE UNIVERSAL LIE FROM HELL . But so too are many . ONE LIE has been presented
to all , and this lie will unite all under ITS LIE . The false prosperity preachers are now uniting under it
so too are many others . THIS smoke screen that all false faiths sold to their own
is now leading them right to that final lie which shall unite all as ONE under the beast .
Natural sheep , MY FOOT . Only those whose faith IS IN CHRIST ARE THE SHEEP , all else are lost
and will UNITE as one under the lie . Now at the end the false faiths and false religoins shall soon unite under the
ever growing lie of the delusion of the all inclusion . My advice is , WE HAD BETTER GET back in the bible .
AND PS , we both know ROME aint the answer . SO WHY SIT UNDER THOSE who did exactly what ROME DID .
YE NEED a new bible , YE NEED TO SIT ONLY UNDER US , WE HAVE THE TRUTH . QEUSTION US NOT . DOUBT US NOT .
THE JWS got sold the same lie under a different approach . AND THEY TOO WILL and already are , UNDER THE GUISE
of satans watchtower , going right under the lie , LITTLE BY LITTLE . HERE a little lie and there a little lie
JUST LIKE most all the protesant realm is doing , JUST like the VATICAN and ITS POPES have long been doing .

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE JWS are sellling out to the lie . THERE ARE NO NATURAL SHEEP . THE ONLY SHEEP are THOSE IN JESUS .
The watchtower is leading you all right to the same lie being sold to the many .
BETTER GET BUSY PREACHING JESUS is all i can say . If works could have saved even cornelious , WHY DID HE
have to hear and believe the gospel to be saved . Exactly . I SEEN where the watchtower is now leading its own
RIGHT BACK INTO THE UNIVERSAL LIE FROM HELL . But so too are many . ONE LIE has been presented
to all , and this lie will unite all under ITS LIE . The false prosperity preachers are now uniting under it
so too are many others . THIS smoke screen that all false faiths sold to their own
is now leading them right to that final lie which shall unite all as ONE under the beast .
Natural sheep , MY FOOT . Only those whose faith IS IN CHRIST ARE THE SHEEP , all else are lost
and will UNITE as one under the lie . Now at the end the false faiths and false religoins shall soon unite under the
ever growing lie of the delusion of the all inclusion . My advice is , WE HAD BETTER GET back in the bible .
AND PS , we both know ROME aint the answer . SO WHY SIT UNDER THOSE who did exactly what ROME DID .
YE NEED a new bible , YE NEED TO SIT ONLY UNDER US , WE HAVE THE TRUTH . QEUSTION US NOT . DOUBT US NOT .
THE JWS got sold the same lie under a different approach . AND THEY TOO WILL and already are , UNDER THE GUISE
of satans watchtower , going right under the lie , LITTLE BY LITTLE . HERE a little lie and there a little lie
JUST LIKE most all the protesant realm is doing , JUST like the VATICAN and ITS POPES have long been doing .
That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.

The Lord is the One saying there are naturally righteous and neighborly sheep, that are not of His faith. He would not have bargained with Amraham over them, if not.

(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

The teaching of natural sheep reveals the mystery of the Scripture calling Lot a righteous man, who was plainly not of the faith of Abraham. But he was raised up to be neighborly by nature, and so was taken out of Sodom alive.

Although, you do preach good against cults and such, you are a ranting zealot, when it comes to prophecy and doctrine of Christ.

They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.

But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.

Being zealous does not exclude us from teaching Scripture, rather than our own fervent minds.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.

The Lord is the One saying there are naturally righteous and neighborly sheep, that are not of His faith. He would not have bargained with Amraham over them, if not.

(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

The teaching of natural sheep reveals the mystery of the Scripture calling Lot a righteous man, who was plainly not of the faith of Abraham. But he was raised up to be neighborly by nature, and so was taken out of Sodom alive.

Although, you do preach good against cults and such, you are a ranting zealot, when it comes to prophecy and doctrine of Christ.

They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.

But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.

Being zealous does not exclude us from teaching Scripture, rather than our own fervent minds.
and yet there is none who are righteous . There may be folks that do some good , but they also
do evil . There will be none saved who rejected Christ . Jesus made sure to say they will be damned .
Look at all the wonderful good that even cornelious was doing and yet TO be saved
HE had to believe in JESUS .
We also have another problem . We have many who holler the name of JESUS and yet live for sin and do evil in HIS name .
That is a highly dangerous group to be within . They shall recieve even greater damanation .
Let not the Watchtower lead you to the path of francis and away from the preaching of the dire necessity of Christ .
And also let not the all inclusive ones lead you into a path of a jesus that accepts sins and all paths . That WONT bode well
at all on the DAY of the LORD .
If you notice GOD only destroys when the inquity has hit the full . Peek around
cause its looking pretty full to me now . When even the overwhemling vast majority
of those who cliam some kind of tie to Christ , can do as they now do and honor certain sins
and use GOD , use CHRIST , use this version of another love to promote the most heneious and wicked lies
to honor sin and other paths , THEN KNOW and UNDERSTAND the FALLING AWAY has indeed already WENT VIRAL
and getting worse by the hour . TIME is running out and folks had better point to CHRIST .
And folks had better make very sure the JESUS they follow IS THE JESUS OF SCRIPTURE . THE ONE IN THE BIBLE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the many who are trapped in the webs of men , FOLKS like me are always gonna seem as ramblers in the wind
and as though we do not understand prophecy . Cause we dont fall for THEIR VERSION of said prophecy .
This is not a new concept either . Rome and scores of others have been saying this for centuries .
IF ye FOLLOW NOT our leaders , YE ARE Lost and blind they say .
So a quick reminder about ALL PROPHECY . THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY IS , IS , IS THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST .
SO when folks come along and try and prophesy they they know PROPHECY and yet
their prophecy points NOT TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS but rather to NATURAL LAMBS and etc
THEN know and understand something is GOING WRONG . CAUSE PROPHCEY POINTS TO JESUS ALONE .
TRY reading bibles. THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY IS THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST . NOT some other path .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The watchtower prophecy gives us this other natural lambs
BUT I SAY the only TRUE LAMBS of GOD are those in JESUS CHRIST .
SO now lets test our PROPHECY against BIBLICAL PROPHECY to see who is right .
Me or the jw . The watchtower says there are other NATURAL LAMBS
I say the only lambs are those who FOLLOW CHRIST . AND what is the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY again my friends .
OH YEAH , the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY IS THE TESTIMONY OF ...........................drum roll .................JESUS CHRIST .
MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE and they FOLLOW NOT the voice of strangers .
SO YEAH there are no natural lambs . Lambs hear the VOICE OF CHRIST not of men .and paths gone wrong . LET US STICK TO THE BIBLE and beware of men and towers gone wrong .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That made them goats as any other on earth, only worse for having the law and not doing it:

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law.

True. They were the first goats rejecting Him.

Paul shows all sinners against God are become lost goats to God, for all are made good by God, but them make themselves enemies of God by wicked works, beginning with Adam.

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

True, which is why they try changing His word to justify 'doctrinally' themselves.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet there is none who are righteous . There may be folks that do some good , but they also
do evil .
All have sinned, does not mean all do evil.

Proverbs even says stealing for food ought not be despised by men.

By the Scripture I give with Sodom and in Romans 2, it shows that some are naturally righteous, even without the law to confirm it, because they are not living riotously, drunkenly, adulterous, profane, lying thieves, etc...

Lot is called righteous by Peter, not because he has the faith of Abraham, but because he was raised with the example of righteous Abraham, and was vexing himself by the deeds of Sodom, in a place where he ought not to have been.

He was not led out of Sodom because of Abraham's request, who did not mention Lot by name, but because he was the only one in Sodom not doing their evil deeds.

Being naturally righteous, does not make anyone saved nor spiritually pure by their works of righteousness, but neither can they be accused as evil doers.

The unwillingness to not see any good in the unbeliever, but only evil, is the spirit of the Pharisees and John, who would have a Messiah with fire from God come down and destroy all unbelievers, whether doing good or evil.

The Scriptures prove God says there are natural sheep and righteous, who live lives outwardly just as righteous as the saints of God, whether they be religious or not.

They are the righteous not saved by their works, nor are they hypocrites with the law.

That is why there will be natural sheep and goats on the earth, for the King to divide and leave only the sheep to enter into His Millennium.

If there is no natural people to rule, then there is no Millennium, and since the Millennium is prophesied by Scriptural oath of God, then there will be them naturally righteous left of the nations for Him to rule.

Personally, I don't care if some Christians see all unbelievers as wicked evil-doers deserving of a fiery death. I just don't fellowship with them, because I've been around them before, and I don't despise their spirit of superiority and self-righteousness.

Paul does not command Christians to keep no company with the unbelievers, even if they are fornicators, but only to avoid the hypocrites calling themselves Christians.

There will be plenty of hypocrites among the goats, and if we can keep company with unbelievers for their good, so can the King on earth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More proof of naturally righteous sheep by works: The 'good' Samaritan.

Jesus never said the Samaritan was a disciple of His. No one can say the most famous person for doing good for a stranger in the gospels, was a disciple of Jesus Christ nor believer in the God of Israel.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Doing good for another does not require faith in God, nor even in the true God, which is proven in Scripture, as well as in life.

Moses' father in law did much good for Israel, but did not follow the God of Israel with them.

And Jesus chose a Samaritan, as a good example of loving one's neighbor, to thoroughly rebuke and shame the Pharisees among us, that want their Messiah to come and destroy all people not like themselves.

Christ's Millennium will at least begin with all the 'good' Samaritans left alive on earth, after the tribulation and wrath of the Lord is poured out upon His enemies, that are gathered around Armageddon and Judea and Jerusalem to make war with Him.

And since He will Personally pour out His Spirit of grace upon earth again, then those natural sheep will become His spiritual sheep, that will be the first to be saved by Him during His reign.

That is why He can also tell them they will be entering into eternal life, as well as into His Millennium, while the goats rejecting His grace, go to hell.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your fight is with God. This seems to be a pattern in your posts. The terms “the sheep,” them on his right hand,” “ye blessed” and “the righteous” are seen to be synonymous in this parable. The wicked on the other hand are simply deemed “the goats,” them on the left handor “ye cursed.” The righteous are seen in Matthew 25:31-45 to “inherit the kingdom” and “life eternal” whereas the wicked are cast “into everlasting fire” and receive “everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46). The designations and sentences can only relate to the saved and the unsaved. They could not be clearer. There are no exceptions or other groups additional to these two diametrically opposing groupings.

Where do you get this in your Bible?
You are not addressing my argument, to show any error in it. So, without correction I'll keep it.

All you do is go on to your own teaching. When you learn to have an honest debate by addressing the points of others, and accurately, then we will.

In the meantime you can teach your own stuff independently as you please.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not addressing my argument, to show any error in it. So, without correction I'll keep it.

All you do is go on to your own teaching. When you learn to have an honest debate by addressing the points of others, and accurately, then we will.

More avoidance. That is what you do. You have to. The evidence you ducked around forbids your claims.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All have sinned, does not mean all do evil.

Proverbs even says stealing for food ought not be despised by men.

By the Scripture I give with Sodom and in Romans 2, it shows that some are naturally righteous, even without the law to confirm it, because they are not living riotously, drunkenly, adulterous, profane, lying thieves, etc...

Lot is called righteous by Peter, not because he has the faith of Abraham, but because he was raised with the example of righteous Abraham, and was vexing himself by the deeds of Sodom, in a place where he ought not to have been.

He was not led out of Sodom because of Abraham's request, who did not mention Lot by name, but because he was the only one in Sodom not doing their evil deeds.

Being naturally righteous, does not make anyone saved nor spiritually pure by their works of righteousness, but neither can they be accused as evil doers.

The unwillingness to not see any good in the unbeliever, but only evil, is the spirit of the Pharisees and John, who would have a Messiah with fire from God come down and destroy all unbelievers, whether doing good or evil.

The Scriptures prove God says there are natural sheep and righteous, who live lives outwardly just as righteous as the saints of God, whether they be religious or not.

They are the righteous not saved by their works, nor are they hypocrites with the law.

That is why there will be natural sheep and goats on the earth, for the King to divide and leave only the sheep to enter into His Millennium.

If there is no natural people to rule, then there is no Millennium, and since the Millennium is prophesied by Scriptural oath of God, then there will be them naturally righteous left of the nations for Him to rule.

Personally, I don't care if some Christians see all unbelievers as wicked evil-doers deserving of a fiery death. I just don't fellowship with them, because I've been around them before, and I don't despise their spirit of superiority and self-righteousness.

Paul does not command Christians to keep no company with the unbelievers, even if they are fornicators, but only to avoid the hypocrites calling themselves Christians.

There will be plenty of hypocrites among the goats, and if we can keep company with unbelievers for their good, so can the King on earth.
Stealing food is evil , HOWEVER if one does out of hunger , He wont be despised , HOWEVER he still has to REPAY
four fold . SO yeah its evil . Sure some sins are worse than others .
The JWS , as do many others , MAKE EXCUSE for this false love lie for unity . PEROID . YOU all are infected to some degree
with it . Some who have been under it longer are far worse . CAUSE that is what happens
when ONE decides to overlook errors for unity . THE WHOLE LUMP gets leavened . THE watchtower stems from the devil .
And even the original men of that watchtower , EvEN THEY WOULD CRINGE at what this so called watchtower allows .
ITS LIKE all false groups are merging for unity under lies and getting worse and worse .
But just like the catholics , YOU ALL REFUSE to test your leadership . IF THE WATCH TOWER says it , WELL THUS SAYETH THE LORD .
AINT NO DIFFERENT than a catholic who says the same thing about His leadership . As for me , I and all the true lambs
shall stick to the bible and shall test all men . The RCC aint the one true church , got news neither is the mormon church
or the jws , or many others who claim the same stuff and yet pump evident lies to the masses .
AND IF ANYONE dares to challenge their leadership , THE QUICK RESPONSE of these robots is , TOUCH NOT GODS ANNOINTED
our ELDERS do no , speak no , say no wrong . What a joke , only it aint even a joke , its a death sentence to sit under such mindsets .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

take a look at this abomination . YET FOR UNITY THEY JUST SAY HEY LETS ALL GET ALONG .
The watchtower is leading you all right in the same direction .
In case you dont realize this , MEN AINT GOD . THEY can falter , the watchtower , the POPES , vatican
any leadership is to be tested and continued to be tested .
But like our protestant realm does , as the CC does , so many do . THEY SIT UNDER THESE BUNK dead false men
and leaders who sell them rotted goods and make excuses .
Its like going to a man who is a vendor and seeing the fruit he is selling is rotted and ooozings out rot .
And when one points out that the fruit is rotted , HE says OH just pick around the bad spots , there is bound to be some GOOD in it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More proof of naturally righteous sheep by works: The 'good' Samaritan.

Jesus never said the Samaritan was a disciple of His. No one can say the most famous person for doing good for a stranger in the gospels, was a disciple of Jesus Christ nor believer in the God of Israel.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Doing good for another does not require faith in God, nor even in the true God, which is proven in Scripture, as well as in life.

Moses' father in law did much good for Israel, but did not follow the God of Israel with them.

And Jesus chose a Samaritan, as a good example of loving one's neighbor, to thoroughly rebuke and shame the Pharisees among us, that want their Messiah to come and destroy all people not like themselves.

Christ's Millennium will at least begin with all the 'good' Samaritans left alive on earth, after the tribulation and wrath of the Lord is poured out upon His enemies, that are gathered around Armageddon and Judea and Jerusalem to make war with Him.

And since He will Personally pour out His Spirit of grace upon earth again, then those natural sheep will become His spiritual sheep, that will be the first to be saved by Him during His reign.

That is why He can also tell them they will be entering into eternal life, as well as into His Millennium, while the goats rejecting His grace, go to hell.
As i said above . THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY IS THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS .
Not one word of this ever long address you sent even addresses the point i made .
But its hard to kick against the pricks robert . I have no hate for you , and thus i will continue to pray for you and
to help you .