The Natural Sheep and Goats

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That made them goats as any other on earth, only worse for having the law and not doing it:

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law.

True. They were the first goats rejecting Him.

Paul shows all sinners against God are become lost goats to God, for all are made good by God, but them make themselves enemies of God by wicked works, beginning with Adam.

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

True, which is why they try changing His word to justify 'doctrinally' themselves.
I still think you should narrow this down to The house of Jacob. Do we know who on earth is currently a descendant? No, but God knows. All of Israel is referred to as the lost sheep of Israel at this point, because the church has been removed. It is not that they are the natural sheep of Israel, but these sheep are immediately translated from Adam's dead corruptible flesh, to the state prior to Adam's disobedience.

Jesus does the judgment and pronounces if one is a redeemed sheep, or a goat eternally separated from God in the LOF. That this is based on works is to show this is not the church verses the lost. But these sheep are not just sinners plugging along in the Millennium. They are as redeemed as any one else and in the Lamb's book of life. They populate the earth without sin and death. They will live as the camp of the saints the whole 1,000 years. It will be their offspring 30 generations later who are deceived by Satan.

These sheep are the ones who benefit from Daniel 9:24

"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

After 2500 years, Daniel's people will finally get to enjoy the full benefit of a restored earth to the conditions that existed before sin entered the world.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The natural sheep at Christ's second coming, will be His first saved sheep in His Millennium.

That is when He will call them the righteous enter into His everlasting kingdom and eternal life: they will be the prophesied meek that inherit the Lord's earth.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

That kingdom of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world is both His everlasting kingdom the saints inherit, as well as His Millennium on earth inherited by the meek.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

The unsaved and unbelieving goats will go to hell, the same as the wicked dead today, and the saved sheep into eternal life, the same as the sheep and saints of Jesus Christ today.

Only the newly saved sheep of the Lord, will be them He rules from among all nations, after He comes again to earth, to destroy the wicked and save them that do good.

That beginning will be greater than the first beginning of the Lord and man on earth, with Adam and Eve in the garden.

Because those sheep as today, know the spiritual death of sinning against the Lord.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still think you should narrow this down to The house of Jacob.
You have Scripture?

I don't see any difference between any of Israel after the flesh today. Unless it is between unbelieving Jews and saved Christians.

The only difference I see made between the natural Hebrews and Jews in the Millennium, is between the Levites of Zadok that draw near to the Lord to do the office of the priests, and the rest guarding the gates of the house.

Do we know who on earth is currently a descendant? No, but God knows.
True

All of Israel is referred to as the lost sheep of Israel at this point, because the church has been removed.

Unbelieving Israel after the flesh, yes. They are just another spiritually uncircumcised nation on earth today.

In prophecy of scripture after Jesus' resurrection, I translate the 'nations', rather than the 'Gentiles', such as in Rev 11, unless Scripture is making a specific difference between natural Jews and Gentiles, as in Romans 2
It is not that they are the natural sheep of Israel, but these sheep are immediately translated from Adam's dead corruptible flesh, to the state prior to Adam's disobedience.

I don't agree with nature and flesh and grass becoming mortal and corrupt, because man sins on earth.

The only time man will have immortal bodies is the first resurrection of the mortal bodies of church, which began with Jesus Christ.

He died on the cross because His body was just as mortal as Adam's.
Jesus does the judgment and pronounces if one is a redeemed sheep,
True. I perfectly agree. The hudgment between natural sheep and goats, will result in the unbelieving going to hell, and the believers being saved, as the first righteous Christians in His Millennium, which will begin only with His newly saved saints.

They will be the meek inheriting His earth, and entering into His everlasting kingdom,

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

or a goat eternally separated from God in the LOF.

Actually, hell is the fiery place prepared for Lucifer's angels, who are now imprisoned there:

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.

It's also where Satan will be chained up for a thousand years.

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

The condemned souls and angels there will despise him for all that time.
That this is based on works is to show this is not the church verses the lost.
Amen again.

And by faith, He will also save them at that time.

But these sheep are not just sinners plugging along in the Millennium. They are as redeemed as any one else and in the Lamb's book of life.

Amen again and again.
They populate the earth without sin and death.
I don't agree they are changed immortal at that time, because they would then be ruling with Christ and those in the first resurrection.

And so there would be none of the smitten nations to be ruled, and hence no Millennium reign on earth.

It will be their offspring 30 generations later who are deceived by Satan.
True.

These sheep are the ones who benefit from Daniel 9:24 "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

True, which salvation and justification by faith in Him, began with His resurrection.

After 2500 years, Daniel's people will finally get to enjoy the full benefit of a restored earth to the conditions that existed before sin entered the world.

Once again, I don't agree with natural immortality ever, nor of any creature being born with sin nature from the womb. The only death that passes upon man, is spiritual death by sinning, not natural mortality of the flesh.

All flesh returns to dust, because it is made by Christ of dust.

Sin certainly does affect a person's health and life on earth, but it is not the cause of mortality: being mortal is natural for all of God's creatures on earth.

Man made in God's image, is not the flesh, but the soul and spirit, which is first created wonderfully by Christ in the lowest parts of the earth, before being wrapped in mortal flesh of the mother's womb and seed of man.

Jesus is the express image of God's person by His righteous soul and clean spirit, not by His flesh He came in.

No man is a born sinner on earth, including Jesus whose flesh was made of the seed of Adam, by way of Noah, Abraham, and David.

The only difference between the flesh of Jesus and my own, is that my body of the seed of Noah and Adam, not of Abraham and David as are all natural Hebrews and Jews.

Christ makes all bodies of all His creatures mortal, for all flesh is as grass: naturally mortal only, and neither sinful nor righteous in itself.

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

If the mortal flesh is sinful by conception and birth, then not only would the false accusation be true, that God tempts man to sin by his flesh, but also nothing could change that until death, or the immortal change at His coming again. And yet we are commanded to cleanse both our spirit and our flesh from sinning:

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

The only filthiness of the flesh, is filthy things men do with flesh and bone.

The lusts of the flesh is better translated as the spirit of man lusting for the flesh. Walking after the flesh is simply hankering for sinning with the flesh.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As i said above . THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY IS THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS .
Not one word of this ever long address you sent even addresses the point i made .
But its hard to kick against the pricks robert . I have no hate for you , and thus i will continue to pray for you and
to help you .
I agree fully with your doctrine of righteousness, and need to reject all filthy teachings, such as OSAS, that preaches against doing righteousness at all times.

I don't agree with your teaching on natural sheep vs goats.

I will add however, that those natural sheep doing good for others during the last times of tribulation earth, will be saved and enter into His everlasting kingdom, as well as His Millennial reign.

He will save them that believe His gospel on earth, even as today, so that His Millennium will begin only with His saved sheep, that were once only naturally neighborly, even as today.

I was once a sinner like all men, but also naturally a sheep. I never purposely sought to do evil to any man, woman, child, nor neighbor, nor stranger, nor creature, nor even trees. (I have always been a conservationist, not a tree hugger)

I was running with the devil in my personal life for sure, but not seeking the destruction of others for my own benefit.

I even had a very hard time fighting in my own defense, though I had to at times.

God takes no pleasure in the death of any of His creatures on earth, but there certainly are wicked men that do.

Someone so zealous about their faith and righteousness, who forgets this simple judgment and truth, are of a manner of spirit, that the Lord still rebukes.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree fully with your doctrine of righteousness, and need to reject all filthy teachings, such as OSAS, that preaches against doing righteousness at all times.

I don't agree with your teaching on natural sheep vs goats.

I will add however, that those natural sheep doing good for others during the last times of tribulation earth, will be saved and enter into His everlasting kingdom, as well as His Millennial reign.

He will save them that believe His gospel on earth, even as today, so that His Millennium will begin only with His saved sheep, that were once only naturally neighborly, even as today.

I was once a sinner like all men, but also naturally a sheep. I never purposely sought to do evil to any man, woman, child, nor neighbor, nor stranger, nor creature, nor even trees. (I have always been a conservationist, not a tree hugger)

I was running with the devil in my personal life for sure, but not seeking the destruction of others for my own benefit.

I even had a very hard time fighting in my own defense, though I had to at times.

God takes no pleasure in the death of any of His creatures on earth, but there certainly are wicked men that do.

Someone so zealous about their faith and righteousness, who forgets this simple judgment and truth, are of a manner of spirit, that the Lord still rebukes.
You were not a natural sheep . THERE is no such thing . You might not have been as wicked as others
but you were not a sheep .
I was worst of the worst . There are two groups . THE LOST and the SAVED . Those who follow the world
and those who follow the lamb .
Just cause i did good to others didnt mean i was a sheep . I loved my sin , i followed my own path
So did you .
There are two groups . THE BORN again and the DEAD . The sheep and the goats . My advice is
PREACH JESUS , cause ONLY HIS ,those who follow and confess HIM are the sheep .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert you are entering into the inclusive realm . J ust like the watch tower has already done .
It will lead you only into greater darkness and holler THIS IS LIGHT , but ITS DARKNESS robert .
ALL false prophets are becoming more and more in line with this inclusive gospel . THEY WILL MERGE as one .
The watchtower , as does the southern baptist , as does the emergent , as does the mormon and does the prosperity preachers
as does the CC , know how to work and sell this unto their own to join them in time to be ONE .
You better flee the watchtower robert . Its leading you to the same place the sold out protestants are leading theirs too
and the same place the harlot is leading all right too , A UNIFIED LOVE RELIGOIN FROM HELL that is
of the dragon and serves HIM . GET out my peoples , partake not of their sins , their false love , their false unity
FOR STRONG IS THE LORD GOD who shall SOON JUDGE and DESTROY HER .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were not a natural sheep . THERE is no such thing . You might not have been as wicked as others
but you were not a sheep .
I was worst of the worst . There are two groups . THE LOST and the SAVED . Those who follow the world
and those who follow the lamb .
Just cause i did good to others didnt mean i was a sheep . I loved my sin , i followed my own path
So did you .
There are two groups . THE BORN again and the DEAD . The sheep and the goats . My advice is
PREACH JESUS , cause ONLY HIS ,those who follow and confess HIM are the sheep .
Then Jesus was working against His gospel, when He promoted the Samaritan as a good example for us, to love our neighbors by.

You can divide people as you wish, but Paul tells us those unbelievers without the gospel, doing good naturally, are better than them with the law of Christ, and not doing it.

The natural people left on earth will be judged by their works first and divided between them doing good and them not, and those doing good and also believing on the Lord unto salvation, will be His sheep entering into His Millennium and everlasting kingdom.

They were natural sheep in life first, as sinners, and then spiritual sheep as righteous saints in Christ Jesus.

Lot is called righteous by Peter, not because he had the faith of Abraham, but because he was not wicked as the rest of the men in Sodom.

The Lord would have spared Sodom for 10 righteous men, but He only saved one righteous man from destruction.

These are the things of Scripture I have now repeated, that you do not address at all. It'll be the last, unless you do so.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then Jesus was working against His gospel, when He promoted the Samaritan as a good example for us, to love our neighbors by.

You can divide people as you wish, but Paul tells us those unbelievers without the gospel, doing good naturally, are better than them with the law of Christ, and not doing it.

The natural people left on earth will be judged by their works first and divided between them doing good and them not, and those doing good and also believing on the Lord unto salvation, will be His sheep entering into His Millennium and everlasting kingdom.

They were natural sheep in life first, as sinners, and then spiritual sheep as righteous saints in Christ Jesus.

Lot is called righteous by Peter, not because he had the faith of Abraham, but because he was not wicked as the rest of the men in Sodom.

The Lord would have spared Sodom for 10 righteous men, but He only saved one righteous man from destruction.

These are the things of Scripture I have now repeated, that you do not address at all. It'll be the last, unless you do so.
Jesus every word is gospel truth . When he used examples he was teaching his followers to be doers .
God destroys when the inquity hits the full . He has chosen NOW to save the world through the preaching of the gospel .
And if the JESUS we follow contradicts the biblical one , I got bad news , cause satan knows how to use the name of JESUS
but rest assured the jesus satan preaches SERVES SATAN , NOT GOD NOT CHRIST .
We need to get back into bibles . For the end time agenda of the dragon sleeps not
and he is unifying all religoins to be as one . HE has leaders all over churches of all denominations
and is unifying them to be as one under the harlot . The watchtower is a co helper as are many others .
We better learn Christ , the bible well , cause too many men and women have taken far too many people on a ride
that leads to perdition

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus every word is gospel truth . When he used examples he was teaching his followers to be doers .
I Appreciate addressing the point, but you know it is premeditated disingenuousness.

He was using an unsaved non-disciple Samaritan as a good example of how to love our neighbors. And it was apart from matters of faith.

Any one doing the same, is forever judged by the Lord as being a naturally good neighbor, and doing His law without knowledge of Him nor His law.

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.

Which is exactly what He is judging among the natural sheep and goats remaining on earth.

And if the JESUS we follow contradicts the biblical one , I got bad news , cause satan knows how to use the name of JESUS
Now your manner of spirit has only nosedived into sleight of hand accusation.

Show where the above teaching causes Jesus to contradict His own word.

We need to get back into bibles .
You certainly do so in matters of righteousness, by now you are showing you need to leave prophecy of Scripture alone.

You have neither the integrity nor the temperament for it.

I'll no longer be a cause for your unsavory insincerity in such matters. Once someone shows they are unwilling to be corrected in the least, there is no more reasonable argument to continue.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'll no longer be a cause for your unsavory insincerity in such matters. Once someone shows they are unwilling to be corrected in the least, there is no more reasonable argument to continue.

Who do you think you are? Do you think anyone here takes your bully-boy tactics as anything other than childish? You are ruthless in your dismissal of anyone who disagrees with you. Pride cometh before a fall!!

It doesn't matter what thread you start and are corrected on; you refuse to embrace the truth. You are king in your own kindergarten.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who do you think you are? Do you think anyone here takes your bully-boy tactics as anything other than childish? You are ruthless in your dismissal of anyone who disagrees with you. Pride cometh before a fall!!

It doesn't matter what thread you start and are corrected on; you refuse to embrace the truth. You are king in your own kindergarten.
Correction from Scripture is fine, and I'm always glad for it, and say so when I see it. False accusations, rather than having an honest correction are not. And as usual, you're so fanatic about me, that you once again twist things to make others look ridiculous.

I used to keep on going and just ignore such stuff, but I don't waste my time anymore, after people just default to silly accusations.

When people imply or say outright, that I am working for Satan, which has happened many times, because I don't agree with them, and show from Scripture exactly why, then I just rebuke them for their own good and move on.

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith.

That is specially the case with them I have high regard for in other matters, such as Jesus justification by works of His righteousness.

Which does not include you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Appreciate addressing the point, but you know it is premeditated disingenuousness.

He was using an unsaved non-disciple Samaritan as a good example of how to love our neighbors. And it was apart from matters of faith.

Any one doing the same, is forever judged by the Lord as being a naturally good neighbor, and doing His law without knowledge of Him nor His law.

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.

Which is exactly what He is judging among the natural sheep and goats remaining on earth.

Now your manner of spirit has only nosedived into sleight of hand accusation.

Show where the above teaching causes Jesus to contradict His own word.

You certainly do so in matters of righteousness, by now you are showing you need to leave prophecy of Scripture alone.

Show where cornelious , GOOD as HE was , EVEN FOLLOWED THE ONE TRUE GOD , could be saved without faith in JESUS .
IF EVEN HE had to hear the gospel and believe then its high time to abandon this all inclusive gospel , wouldnt you agree .

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show where cornelious , GOOD as HE was , EVEN FOLLOWED THE ONE TRUE GOD , could be saved without faith in JESUS .
IF EVEN HE had to hear the gospel and believe then its high time to abandon this all inclusive gospel , wouldnt you agree .
Now you've left the point entirely.

Those of the nations judged by good works as natural sheep, are also to be the first saved Christians by the Lord on earth, through the same grace and faith of Jesus today.

The goats without good works, are also the first to repent not and refuse Him and His grace.

The Lord's rule on earth will begin with newborn Christians only, along with their little ones and babes.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now you've left the point entirely.

Those of the nations judged by good works as natural sheep, are also to be the first saved Christians by the Lord on earth, through the same grace and faith of Jesus today.

The goats without good works, are also the first to repent not and refuse Him and His grace.

The Lord's rule on earth will begin with newborn Christians only, along with their little ones and babes.
Hebrews 10:9

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have Scripture?

I don't see any difference between any of Israel after the flesh today. Unless it is between unbelieving Jews and saved Christians.

The only difference I see made between the natural Hebrews and Jews in the Millennium, is between the Levites of Zadok that draw near to the Lord to do the office of the priests, and the rest guarding the gates of the house.

True

Unbelieving Israel after the flesh, yes. They are just another spiritually uncircumcised nation on earth today.

In prophecy of scripture after Jesus' resurrection, I translate the 'nations', rather than the 'Gentiles', such as in Rev 11, unless Scripture is making a specific difference between natural Jews and Gentiles, as in Romans 2

I don't agree with nature and flesh and grass becoming mortal and corrupt, because man sins on earth.

The only time man will have immortal bodies is the first resurrection of the mortal bodies of church, which began with Jesus Christ.

He died on the cross because His body was just as mortal as Adam's.

True. I perfectly agree. The hudgment between natural sheep and goats, will result in the unbelieving going to hell, and the believers being saved, as the first righteous Christians in His Millennium, which will begin only with His newly saved saints.

They will be the meek inheriting His earth, and entering into His everlasting kingdom,

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Actually, hell is the fiery place prepared for Lucifer's angels, who are now imprisoned there:

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.

It's also where Satan will be chained up for a thousand years.

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

The condemned souls and angels there will despise him for all that time.

Amen again.

And by faith, He will also save them at that time.

Amen again and again.

I don't agree they are changed immortal at that time, because they would then be ruling with Christ and those in the first resurrection.

And so there would be none of the smitten nations to be ruled, and hence no Millennium reign on earth.

True.

True, which salvation and justification by faith in Him, began with His resurrection.

Once again, I don't agree with natural immortality ever, nor of any creature being born with sin nature from the womb. The only death that passes upon man, is spiritual death by sinning, not natural mortality of the flesh.

All flesh returns to dust, because it is made by Christ of dust.

Sin certainly does affect a person's health and life on earth, but it is not the cause of mortality: being mortal is natural for all of God's creatures on earth.

Man made in God's image, is not the flesh, but the soul and spirit, which is first created wonderfully by Christ in the lowest parts of the earth, before being wrapped in mortal flesh of the mother's womb and seed of man.

Jesus is the express image of God's person by His righteous soul and clean spirit, not by His flesh He came in.

No man is a born sinner on earth, including Jesus whose flesh was made of the seed of Adam, by way of Noah, Abraham, and David.

The only difference between the flesh of Jesus and my own, is that my body of the seed of Noah and Adam, not of Abraham and David as are all natural Hebrews and Jews.

Christ makes all bodies of all His creatures mortal, for all flesh is as grass: naturally mortal only, and neither sinful nor righteous in itself.

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

If the mortal flesh is sinful by conception and birth, then not only would the false accusation be true, that God tempts man to sin by his flesh, but also nothing could change that until death, or the immortal change at His coming again. And yet we are commanded to cleanse both our spirit and our flesh from sinning:

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

The only filthiness of the flesh, is filthy things men do with flesh and bone.

The lusts of the flesh is better translated as the spirit of man lusting for the flesh. Walking after the flesh is simply hankering for sinning with the flesh.
Jeremiah 30:7-24

7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:

9 But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the Lord; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

11 For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

12 For thus saith the Lord, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.

13 There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.

14 All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.

15 Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.

16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

18 Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

20 Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.

21 And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the Lord.

22 And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.

24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

All nations are restored, not just Israel. A remnant from all nations, will be restored to live sin free, and death free.

The wheat are not left on earth to continue in sin. The wheat is the remnant of all nations. The wheat is personally sown by Jeaus after the Second Coming at the 6th Seal. After the sheep and goats are removed, during the Trumpets, the wheat and tares will be removed in the Thunders.

Think of the judgment of the Flood. Thunder is involved. Think of a wheat harvest. What is the worse thing that can happen to a farmer with a wheat field? A thunderstorm that ruins the wheat before it can be harvested. The Trumpets call Israel to assembly. The Thunders are symbolic of the wheat and tares harvest. That is the final harvest, per Matthew 13. The gleanings are after a harvest is finished. The gleanings during Satan's 42 months are those beheaded who avoid taking the mark. The 42 months are after the 7 Thunders. The 7 Thunders are after the first 6 Trumpets. The Trumpets are after the Second Coming and the 7 Seals have been opened.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proof that there are natural sheep on earth, that are not confessing disciples of Christ, such as the Samaritan:

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

This is man's government ordained of God, where God says that them doing well in this life, ought to be honored for it, and them that do evil ought be punished for it, without respect of persons.

It has nothing to do with confession of faith, but only doing well or evil by righteous law on earth.

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

Christians ought be them doing well and honored, and not be found as evil doers. But Christians ought be condemned as evil doers, if doing evil, and unbelievers cought be honored for doing well.

Them that divide all people into either believers and unbelievers, speak of the last judgment. But while on earth, the Lord judges them doing well as doing well, and rewards them for it, without respect of persons. The righteous judge does not condemn the well and evil doers together, based solely upon religious faith.

It does not make them saved, nor attain to the resurrection of the dead without faith, but they are natural well doers, that God says to honor accordingly.

The Lord and righteous Judge and Governor of the whole earth, will one day do according to His own word, and judge honorably between well doers and evil doers, sheep and goats:

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy; for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

Those who say the Lord judges all flesh on earth solely by faith alone, and not by deeds, are preaching an unrighteous judgment of a hypocrite gospel of faith alone.

It's no better than preaching Islam with judgement based solely upon confessing Allah, and not by deeds.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

...Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proof that there are natural sheep on earth, that are not confessing disciples of Christ, such as the Samaritan:

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

This is man's government ordained of God, where God says that them doing well in this life, ought to be honored for it, and them that do evil ought be punished for it, without respect of persons.

It has nothing to do with confession of faith, but only doing well or evil by righteous law on earth.

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

Christians ought be them doing well and honored, and not be found as evil doers. But Christians ought be condemned as evil doers, if doing evil, and unbelievers cought be honored for doing well.

Them that divide all people into either believers and unbelievers, speak of the last judgment. But while on earth, the Lord judges them doing well as doing well, and rewards them for it, without respect of persons. The righteous judge does not condemn the well and evil doers together, based solely upon religious faith.

It does not make them saved, nor attain to the resurrection of the dead without faith, but they are natural well doers, that God says to honor accordingly.

The Lord and righteous Judge and Governor of the whole earth, will one day do according to His own word, and judge honorably between well doers and evil doers, sheep and goats:

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy; for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

Those who say the Lord judges all flesh on earth solely by faith alone, and not by deeds, are preaching an unrighteous judgment of a hypocrite gospel of faith alone.

It's no better than preaching Islam with judgement based solely upon confessing Allah, and not by deeds.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

...Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

The Scriptures you quote do not support your claims. Where do they teach that the wicked are sheep? Nowhere! You seem to make it up as you go. This is false teaching. Sheep in the NT are the righteous alone. There are no religious Christ-rejecters amongst them.

The terms “the sheep,” them on his right hand,” “ye blessed” and “the righteous” are seen to be synonymous in this parable. The wicked on the other hand are simply deemed “the goats,” them on the left handor “ye cursed.” The righteous are seen in Matthew 25:31-45 to “inherit the kingdom” and “life eternal” whereas the wicked are cast “into everlasting fire” and receive “everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46). The designations and sentences can only relate to the saved and the unsaved. They could not be clearer. There are no exceptions or other groups additional to these two diametrically opposing groupings.

What happens to the righteous when Jesus appears? What happens to the wicked when He appears? In Matthew 25:33 Christ (the king) sets “the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.” He then sentences them, and eternally separates them. The sheep are the believers, the goats are the unbelievers. Jesus confirms this in this final sentencing of all mankind in Matthew 25:34, 41&46, declaring: “Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world … then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels … and these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”

This is the final separation of the wicked from the redeemed of God. It is the climactic assignment of eternal destinies. All mankind is found embodied in one of these two unique groupings. There are no ‘nearly saved or ‘semi-saved’ people or ‘nearly lost’ or ‘semi-lost’ people on this day. One is either clothed with Christ’s robes of righteousness or eternally saved or he is He is clothed with his own filthy rags of righteousness and eternally lost. No one inherits the kingdom through national identity.

Last edited:
Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to make it up as you go. This is false teaching. Sheep in the NT are the righteouss alone. There are no religious Christ-rejecters amongst them.

The terms “the sheep,” them on his right hand,” “ye blessed” and “the righteous” are seen to be synonymous in this parable. The wicked on the other hand are simply deemed “the goats,” them on the left handor “ye cursed.” The righteous are seen in Matthew 25:31-45 to “inherit the kingdom” and “life eternal” whereas the wicked are cast “into everlasting fire” and receive “everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46). The designations and sentences can only relate to the saved and the unsaved. They could not be clearer. There are no exceptions or other groups additional to these two diametrically opposing groupings.

What happens to the righteous when Jesus appears? What happens to the wicked when He appears? In Matthew 25:33 Christ (the king) sets “the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.” He then sentences them, and eternally separates them. The sheep are the believers, the goats are the unbelievers. Jesus confirms this in this final sentencing of all mankind in Matthew 25:34, 41&46, declaring: “Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world … then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels … and these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”

This is the final separation of the wicked from the redeemed of God. It is the climactic assignment of eternal destinies. All mankind is found embodied in one of these two unique groupings. There are no ‘nearly saved or ‘semi-saved’ people or ‘nearly lost’ or ‘semi-lost’ people on this day. One is either clothed with Christ’s robes of righteousness or eternally saved or he is He is clothed with his own filthy rags of righteousness and eternally lost. No one inherits the kingdom through national identity.
Amen! There are ONLY sheep and goats. There are no shoats.

Reactions: WPM