The New Holocaust

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
via google type in [Evolution - Auschwitz - Abortion] - your comments - twinc

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Would it have been so hard for you to copy-and-paste the content?

Sorry, but I have no desire to jump through hoops for you without a little more incentive.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you attempting to demonize the theory of evolotion by associating it with genocide? No one has to become a mass murderer, a nazi, or a facist to consider evolulion as a possibility.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
aspen2 said:
Why are you attempting to demonize the theory of evolotion by associating it with genocide? No one has to become a mass murderer, a nazi, or a facist to consider evolulion as a possibility.
EVILution.I think they spelled it wrong?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom

Foreigner said:
Would it have been so hard for you to copy-and-paste the content?

Sorry, but I have no desire to jump through hoops for you without a little more incentive. 

not for my sake but for God sake and your sake and the sake of[innocent] others for God sake - twinc

aspen2 said:

what is the urge to accept the way out,weird and wacky - twinc