• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could not answer the question HONESTLY so you reposted a verse. Which tells us that you too are self-deceived.

Do you HONESTLY believe that Jesus desired to have us deceive ourselves and make God a liar?

“…sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” (John 5:14)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald.

The reason that a believer goes to heaven is because they are born again.
That's the only reason......

You dont have to keep confessing sin, and living in that broken faith.
But that's up to you.

See I explained to you 50 posts ago, that you have to read 1 John 3:9.....as that verse is for the born again.
Read it.
Yeah, even though you will sin, you don't confess it! that is sad. It will be interesting if we get to see all the twisted justifications you use to deny you sin.

No one for the most part willingly wishes to sin, but it is part of the born again human experience living in bodies of sin and death and not having perfect knowledge yet for we were not like you given a complete knowledge of the
bible the moment of your new birth. The rest of us have to grow and learn and cast off as we grow and learn. we at least get to rejoice in our Saviors patience, and mercy and grace, while you live in denial of what you do.

Let me ask you again, do you belong to a local believing assembly and sit under the tutelage of a Pastor/teacher?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yeah, even though you will sin, you don't confess it! that is sad. It will be interesting if we get to see all the twisted justifications you use to deny you sin.

There is a reason that Paul never stated in any of His Epistles that he "confessed sin".
Its because He knows something that you don't care to learn.

This : ... 1 John 3:9
That's on you, Ronald.

And yes, my "local Messianic assembly" is in Netanya Israel.
Its about 500 believers.

And i sat under "tutelage" many years ago when i was Seminary and for a few years after.

Here are a few of my Teachers, since you seem to need to know.

James Kennedy
Lloyd Ogilvie
Adrian Rogers

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This : ... 1 John 3:9
That's on you, Ronald.
Yes it is and I rejoice in this verse.
Here are a few of my Teachers, since you seem to need to know.

James Kennedy
Lloyd Ogilvie
Adrian Rogers
So you went from being a Presbyterian to a SBC person. Were you in their congregations or just listened to their broadcasts and read their books.
There is a reason that Paul never stated in any of His Epistles that he "confessed sin".
Its because He knows something that you don't care to learn.
And you think he never sinned but just taught others to confess theirs and grow in grace.

Once again, you pretend that at the moment of your new birth you were endowed with eh full knowledge of Scripture wired into you rbrain, were fully matured in the faith and needed no one to teach you, never got angry wrongfully, never had doubts, never feared, never looked at a woman askance, etc.etc.etc.. Acco0rding to you , the moment you were born again, you were given full and complete maturity in the faith, and recognized every single jot and tittle of the flesh and avoided them since. Sorry, but this deception needs to be avoided.

And why would you need to ttutelage of such devout men who believed they still sinned from time to time? YOu were so far more mature in the faith compared to them, the moment you got saved if we are to believe you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And why would you need to ttutelage of such devout men who believed they still sinned from time to time?

You asked me who taught me, so, as you asked a question, i delivered an answer.
So, 30-40 years ago i had those 3, and Seminary, and some others.

Who else taught me?

Mostly Paul.

I love those 3 Ministers, but, im not them.
You wont find any of their Teaching in my Posts or Threads.
Zero.
I only Teach Paul's Doctrine.
However.....
What i learned from them was a bit of general Theology, but more than that was their wisdom.
Those 3 men are very anointed in that regard.

I also have Messianic Training, and MysticTraining, and Manuscript Evidence Training, and all sorts of Training.

And before i was a Minister i was a professional Musician, and later a Industrial Draftsman and ive also worked in Health Care and Christian Radio.
I have a home on both sides of the World.

So Try not to stay confused regarding "Behold's Training", as its been a lot.
And more than any of that, ive had much "" School of the Spirit.""".

Also, im not a Presbyterian, or any denomination.
Why?
Because Denominations are man-made.
While Christianity is God made.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Once again, you pretend that at the moment of your new birth you were endowed with eh full knowledge of Scripture

The reason you can't find a quote by me that says that, or even suggests it, is because you are a LIAR., Robert Nolette.
I had though you were just a rude, unsophisticated, terrible bible student, but now i see that based on your dishonest post, you are also one dishonest hypocrite.

You should not LIE on a Christian forum, Robert..... but as you seem to enjoy confessing sin, then you now have a new one.
See you there.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And why would you need to ttutelage of such devout men who believed they still sinned from time to time?

Thanks for the question.

I was once a very young man, even a teen, and as i was born again when i was a Teen, i needed to learn from Spirit filled Teachers, as that is How God delivers His Knowledge as you.... 2 Timothy 2:15.... "study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman who needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of God".

So, i was just following the Bible's word.
Same as now.

See Robert.........God gives to the body of Christ....... '"""Apostles, Prophets, "teachers"....ect, for the perfecting of the Saints ( their faith)".

= When faith is not perfected than the believer is found confessing sin, while trying to work to stay saved,......and trying to teach you can lose your salvation.
Fake Christians, who are religious and lost, do the same. The teach the same and think the same.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love those 3 Ministers, but, im not them.
You wont find any of their Teaching in my Posts or Threads.
Zero.
I only Teach Paul's Doctrine.
If only you did! I would not pity you as I do!
I also have Messianic Training, and MysticTraining, and Manuscript Evidence Training, and all sorts of Training.
And it seems you have focused more on the Kabbalistic training than the actual Word of God. YOu are stepped in covenantal reinterpretation of the Scriptures.
So Try not to stay confused regarding "Behold's Training", as its been a lot.
And more than any of that, ive had much "" School of the Spirit.""".
and most of it does nothing to give you insight into the word of God. And based on the fact you claim perfection since the moment of your rebirth, I question which spirit taught you.
The reason you can't find a quote by me that says that, or even suggests it, is because you are a LIAR., Robert Nolette.
I had though you were just a rude, unsophisticated, terrible bible student, but now i see that based on your dishonest post, you are also one dishonest hypocrite.

You should not LIE on a Christian forum, Robert..... but as you seem to enjoy confessing sin, then you now have a new one.
See you there.
Now you cannot even get my first name right! Yes to a modern mind, my being very blunt and direct comes across as rude! Name one lie I have made on this post.
Thanks for the question.

I was once a very young man, even a teen, and as i was born again when i was a Teen, i needed to learn from Spirit filled Teachers, as that is How God delivers His Knowledge as you.... 2 Timothy 2:15.... "study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman who needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of God".
But why did you have to learn from spirit filled teachers who believe the same as I do! Besides according to you the born again never commit sin, so they are fully matured in the faith at the moment of their rebirth!
See Robert.........God gives to the body of Christ....... '"""Apostles, Prophets, "teachers"....ect, for the perfecting of the Saints ( their faith)".

= When faith is not perfected than the believer is found confessing sin, while trying to work to stay saved,......and trying to teach you can lose your salvation.
Fake Christians, who are religious and lost, do the same. The teach the same and think the same.
Well thank God you never knew a nanosecond of imperfect faith. You love throwing at everyone here that everyone born of God does not sin. So you stopped sinning and were perfected instantaneously at your rebirth.

And yes all but you and a handful of other deceived souls are still being perfected and we learn that things we do are considered sin by god so we are so grateful for 1 John 1:9 which you declared is not for believers.

And maybe you should ask a person their position before making false accusations against them (which in case you r perfected mind and soul does ot know, is a sin).

I do not belieivng in having to work to maintain my salvation, nor do I believe one who has trusted in the death and resurrection of Jesus for their sin can lose their salvation. And that is what I have taught in bible schools and churches for over 4 decades now! For that is Scripture.

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader,

Human nature, is the "flesh", this is the sin nature....The Adamic Nature. The Fallen Nature.
This sin nature is the "old man of sin, that is crucified with Christ"., if you are born again.
This old nature, is the "mind of the flesh". That is the "old man".....and Paul tells us to "reckon it dead".
So....If you are stuck here.....= sinning, confessing, repeat <<<<.........then what you are doing, is living in the old man's MIND. The mind of the Flesh.. And so because you are doing this....then that is the battle you are suffering to continue.
You are trying to keep putting new wine in old wine skins and it wont fit.
See, trying to exist as the born again "new creation in Christ" in the old carnal mind, .. and this is what you get.

"that which i would do, i can't, and that which i hate, i do".

See that?
That is the old mind trying to live Christianity.
That is the old mind of the flesh, trying to walk the walk of faith.
Reader.. Its a MISERY and a FAILURE.
And, condemnation, that a person feels who is trapped in the ... sin, confess, repeat, situation.......this condemnation activates the carnal mind.
Activates your lust to sin. = Empowers it.

So, what you have to do, is "reckon the old man dead"., As when you put the old man of the flesh back on the Cross, then sin consciousness goes with Him.

A person says....>"how can i be born again, when what i feel like doing is what i was enjoying before i was saved". ????

See that MIND?
That is a wrong mind......it has not been renewed. It does not understand that the old man of sin is crucified with Christ, and the new Creation is now the REAL YOU., that God sees.

So, here are some things.... to understand.

"The LAW is the power of sin..",... as Paul said that had he not known the law, then there is no issue, but the Law caused his sin to revive and empower his flesh.
So, "Jesus came to deliver us from the curse of the Law"....."Jesus has REDEEMED us from the CURSE OF THE LAW".

The Curse of the Law, is that it empowers your sinning and also defines you as a SINNER.

So.....Once you are "not under the law, but under Grace" = BORN AGAIN...then the Law can't define you ever again.

Listen,
Your "old man of sin" that is now the dead man, who is crucified with Christ, and was under the law......is dead.
If you are born again, then you are spiritually raised in newness of Eternal life OUT Of that old man and here you are now..>" IN CHRIST"... "One with God".

Colossians 2:11

The Believer is NOW THE "NEW CREATION". "IN CHRIST"...= .this is to be Born again, and the born again are not under the law, but "under GRACE".
There is no old covenant Moses's law found there......there is only "no condemnation in Christ". = The born again are "made righteous"

See all this?
You have to SEE IT.

Being born again is to be "Freed from Sin"......."FREED FROM SIN"....
This is why Paul said that "Christ always gives me the VICTORY",... as to be "freed from SIN"<. is to have "VICTORY" over flesh, the world, and the devil,.

Saint, your "old man" was the sin problem, and by being born again, you are eternally separated from Him, having become a NEW CREATION< in Christ.
Get this renewed mind, that im showing you.... and find the walk of Faith as "as many as be Perfect".

Romans 6:18

Read it....Believe it, receive it, as its TRUE for all the born again.

If the born again cannot sin,how do you interpret Parable of Prodigal Son. He was born again or could not have called him father. He was a son when he left home(sinned) and was a son when came back. A lost person(or pig) would not have returned. A pig cant say "I will arise and go to MY FATHER".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If the born again cannot sin,how do you interpret Parable of Prodigal Son.

Its a parable.
Its a story.
It has much symbolic significance.

Its a story that reveals the unconditional love of God that is not related to trying to perform for God so that He will accept you/love you.

The younger son is all of us who have gone into the world and found it to be a pig's pen., so that is the "sinner" coming to the Father.
The "robe' that the Father puts on the prodigal is the blood of Jesus, that makes us Clean before God.
The Ring is the status of "SON ship" , of us being made a Son of God.

The eldest is the son who does not understand that he does not have to work for his Father's love and acceptance.
This is the legalist who is trying to keep commandments and do good works because He believes that God only accepts him based on their Behavior. = PERFORMANCE.

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a parable.
Its a story.
It has much symbolic significance.

Its a story that reveals the unconditional love of God that is not related to trying to perform for God so that He will accept you/love you.

The younger son is all of us who have gone into the world and found it to be a pig's pen., so that is the "sinner" coming to the Father.
The "robe' that the Father puts on the prodigal is the blood of Jesus, that makes us Clean before God.
The Ring is the status of "SON ship" , of us being made a Son of God.

The eldest is the son who does not understand that he does not have to work for his Father's love and acceptance.
This is the legalist who is trying to keep commandments and do good works because He believes that God only accepts him based on their Behavior. = PERFORMANCE.
You cannotbbe a son unless you are born again. Before that you didnt go to hog pen,you were borh there.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You cannotbbe a son unless you are born again. Before that you didnt go to hog pen,you were borh there.

Jesus was teaching that Parable.

At the time He taught it, He had not yet died on the Cross.
So, until He died on the Cross, there is no SALVATION, that is the "new Covenant", = the Blood Atonement.

So, until Christ's Blood was shed, "there is no remission of sin", no JOHN 3:16, as "without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin", and that parable was given before Jesus's Blood was shed on The CROSS.

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was teaching that Parable.

At the time He taught it, He had not yet died on the Cross.
So, until He died on the Cross, there is no SALVATION, that is the "new Covenant", = the Blood Atonement.

So, until Christ's Blood was shed, "there is no remission of sin", no JOHN 3:16, as "without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin", and that parable was given before Jesus's Blood was shed on The CROSS.
You are just grabung at straws now. Good day

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are just grabung at straws now. Good day

Christ has to die for your sin on the Cross, before you can be forgiven, saved, and born again.

That's how it works., St Joseph., and that is not going to change because your don't like it.

John 3:16

2 Corinthians 5:19

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ has to die for your sin on the Cross, before you can be forgiven, saved, and born again.

That's how it works., St Joseph., and that is not going to change because your don't like it.

That is very true. But still does not expel the meaning of the parable

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Jesus came to "the house of Israel"., and later died for the sin of the world.
That didn't happen at the same time.

Many of his earthly Teachings, are prophetic.

Later Matthew

The Prodigal

10 virgins.

Etc

We are told to "rightly divided" the word.
This simply means..>"dont put a verse.... doctrinally.... on the wrong group".

Its really that simple.

The Key, is to note that every verse in the entire bible has to be FILTERED / discerned...through the Light of the Cross.
As once the Cross was raised, much of what was said before to the JEWS, is not going to FiT the "body of Christ"... as "church" doctrine.

"rightly divided' = where it does, and where it doesn't by taking care to notice the DIFFERENCES.

See, the bad theologians, try to make the entire bible inclusive, and its not.
The Bible is specific to whom its talking to, based on the Testament and the "seasons", ...and when the verse is given = based on where it come in, as before the CROSS or after.

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus came to "the house of Israel"., and later died for the sin of the world.
That didn't happen at the same time.

Many of his earthly Teachings, are prophetic.

Later Matthew

The Prodigal

10 virgins.

Etc

Its really that simple.

The Key, is to note that every verse in the entire bible has to be FILTERED / discerned...through the Light of the Cross.
As once the Cross was raised, much of what was said before to the JEWS, is not going to FiT the "body of Christ"... as "church" doctrine.

"rightly divided' = where it does, and where it doesn't by taking care to notice the DIFFERENCES.

The Bible is specific to whom its talking to, based on the Testament and the "seasons", ...and when the verse is given = based on where it come in, as before the CROSS or after.

Still doesnt change meaning of parable

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Its really that simple.

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Its really that simple.

Ya know, the most hard core Calvinist and others who believe in Eternal security of the believer,still recognize you will always have this sin nature,and will ultimately sin at some point. You though have decieved youself to think you are without sin and egual to God in righteousness. Im sorry. Im done with you. This is where Paul would deliver you unto Satan.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
you will always have this sin nature,

"The sin nature" is the "fallen nature" that is the 'nature" of the Devil.

Jesus said of those who have this "sin nature"..... """You are of YOUR FATHER......THE......Devil'"...

To stop being a child of the devil........>Jesus said......"you MUST BE BORN AGAIN" and that not by water but "by my SPIRIT sayeth the Lord".

So, when a person is Born AGAIN by the Holy Spirit, they CHANGE Spiritual Father's.
They stop belong to the DEVIL and they start belonging to The Father of Jesus.
Do you yet, St Joseph, ????? as you claim your nature is still "of your Father the Devil".

Listen,
This is why the Born again, say to GOD...."Abba"......" OUR Father in Heaven".

Do you understand this, St Joseph?
So, when you accuse the body of Christ of having the "sin nature" you are accusing them of belonging to the Devil.
Its Not a good idea to make that claim against the Redeemed of God.
And not a good idea to belong to a DEVIL OWNED CULT that taught you that Blasphemy.
Understand?

Now listen up..

Paul said, the '"" Old man of sin, is DEAD"....."Crucified with Christ" and the born again are to "reckon it DEAD".
You do not.
You claim you have it . You claim the body of Christ has it.
So, that makes the Devil really happy with you.

Last edited: