The New World Order approached MY CHURCH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jn316Jonathan

Jun 15, 2012
RED ALERT!!!

The New World Order has arrived!!! Some official organization called the "Planetary Council" emailed my church and told us to participate in the "New World Order" and implement the "Religious Re-Education Program." At the end, they chillingly said: "your cooperation is appreciated." This video was sent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VscKq0OQGqw

Please the Christians need to unite against this organization! This is truly the last days.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
If I recall, the Planetary Council is an occultic organization, part of the New Age occultism.

Christ's servants should beware of movements today which seek to get us away from God's Holy Writ, i.e., away from 'revealed' Truth directly from Scripture.

The plan for a "one-world government" is an old plan, a plan that has been on-going for centuries. So if one seeks writings about it as evidence, they'll find plenty still today, even right out of the mouths of today's leaders, including leaders in the U.S.

Yet when we see that plan coming into effect in front of us, we know it signifies Christ's coming is just around the corner.

The 4 stages of the locust which God foretold in the Book of Joel is almost complete today. The global financial plan is in place, the global educational controls are in place, the global political connection between all nations is already in place, only the final stage of the locust development is lacking, that of a global religion to include all the world's religions. If one looks for that they will see its working today.

neophyte

Apr 25, 2012
Jesus never spoke, taught or commanded His apostles to have a 'one government world' But He does want a One World Church:
" The God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed"-[ Daniel 2:44 ]

Eph. 4:3-6 ] -"......... one Lord , one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all "

"And I shall set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them" [ Ezk 34:23 ]

"Jesus said to Simon Peter, " Feed my lambs ... feed my sheep ... feed my sheep " [ John 21: 15- 17 ]

" Thou art Peter , and upon this rock I will build my church ...and I will give you [ Peter, my words ] thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven " [ Matt 16: 18-19 ]

" Whatever you bind on earth , shall be bound in heaven " { Matt. 16:19 ]

" That all may be one , even as thou , Father, in me and I in thee; that they also may be one in us. [ John 17:21 ]

The Church is'' one" - [ Rom. 12:5, 1 Cor. 10:17, 12:13, ] Jesus established only "one" church ,not a collection of different conflicting churches [ Lutheran, Baptist, Anglican, and so on ] The Bible says the Church is the bride of Christ [ Eph. 5:23-32 ] Jesus can have but one spouse, and His spouse is the apostolic Catholic Church.
His Church also teaches just one set of doctrines, which must be the same as those taught by the apostles [ Jude 3 ] This is the unity of belief to which Scripture calls us [ Phil. 1:27, 2:2 ] .

neophyte

Apr 25, 2012
Matt. 24.

Read it. Know it. And ask for God's Grace that you do not succumb to it.

Foreigner,the saving grace won by Jesus is offered as a free gift to us, accessible through repentance, faith, and baptism. We turn away from our sins, we are sorry for them, and we believe in Jesus Christ and the gospel. Repentance shows our willingness to turn from things that keep us from God, and baptism renews us, filling us with the grace necessary to have faith and to live it. This belief is more than just "head knowledge." Even the demons have that (Jas 2:19). It's more than just believing you're saved. Even the Pharisees had that (Jn 5:39). True, saving faith is one lived and exhibited daily: It is "faith working through love" (Gal 5:6, Jas 2:1-26).
Sometimes Christ's Catholic Church is accused of teaching "salvation by works," but this is an empty accusation. This idea has been consistently condemned by the Church. Good works are required by God because he requires obedience to his commands (Mt 6:1-21, 1 Cor 3:8, 13-15) and promises to reward us with eternal life if we obey (Mt 25:34-40, Rom 2:6-7, Gal 6:6-10, Jas 1:12). But even our obedience is impossible without God's grace; even our good works are God's gift (Rom 5:5, Phil 2:13). This is the real biblical plan of salvation.Maybe you should also read and perform the "good works" [ Matt.25:31-46 ] that Jesus will ask you when you stand in front of Him on Judgment Day.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Neophyte, I have no idea what prompted your post to me.
My simple post beforehand has little if anything to do with what you typed.

The one thing you said that ties in - "But even our obedience is impossible without God's grace" - was the point I was making

"For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones."
- Matt 24:24

If it wasn't for God's grace, even HIs elect could fall for the things that are coming.

"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." - Matt 24:5

This is not just about the non-believers that will be deceived, but many Christians who did not build their relationship with Christ to the level of understanding and intimacy they should have before this time comes will be among the deceived.

As far as your Matt. 25 the sheep and the goats reference, I do not see how that ties in?

Feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, visiting the sick and imprisoned, etc. are what we all should be doing right this very minute regardless of whether it looks like Christ is coming back tomorrow or in 100 years.

But you posting that makes me wonder if you understand......

Just because we are doing every single solitary one of those things listed in Matt. 25, that doesn't mean we are intimate with God and where we should be with Him.

As a sidebar, I know a number of Atheists who donate money and work at food banks, make rounds at hospitals and senior citizen centers, donate time and materials at prisons, etc. simply because they have kind hearts.

That kindness and generosity, however will not place them among the Sheep when we stand before God on Judgment day.