The next fabled enemy for 2015 on in

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
If another economic collapse is coming as many believe, and if our infrastructure is suddenly shut down in the future, then I highly expect Satan's disciples in the government and media to blame it on "cyber terrorism" considering the hype we've been getting lately about hackers.

The next fabled enemy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2Fi_llKU2ns

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
This is nothing at all new.

Governments have been using fear to control since Mesopotamia.

But that people in the west can't pay for their Starbucks or play COD is a first world problem.

In the end how does this really affect your day to day life?

Name me one thing in your life ruined by the patriot act? Just one you've personally had ruined? One is all I ask.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
pom2014 said:

But that people in the west can't pay for their Starbucks or play COD is a first world problem.

Name me one thing in your life ruined by the patriot act? Just one you've personally had ruined? One is all I ask.
Sure, how about my privacy? You do understand how important privacy and the free flow of information really is to a free society do you? If you look at any draconian state that has ever existed, especially within the last one hundred years, restriction of certain information, the right to travel or the right to go as one pleases and the right to privacy were the first things to be stamped out of society. If you don't understand this simple observation now, then you will see just how much you take these basic tenets of a free society for granted when its taken away from you, especially come tribulation time, which will be the worst time of your life if you live to see it. Using fear to control society is one thing, but using fear to instill a regimented atheistic society like North Korea or Soviet Russia is another thing entirely.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
And you cannot get information at all? You're cut off from finding it? Were all the books burned?

And your privacy? Do you have cameras in your house? Microphones? Are your tailed every day?

Have you ever left the US in the past five years? Have you ever went abroad? Were your banned from leaving? Passport or visa revoked? Taken and held in government hands?

Have you or any one you personally know ever been placed under arrest for possible subversive activities, held without charge or bail bond? Imprisoned for free speech?

I await your answers.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
pom2014 said:
And you cannot get information at all? You're cut off from finding it? Were all the books burned?

And your privacy? Do you have cameras in your house? Microphones? Are your tailed every day?

Have you ever left the US in the past five years? Have you ever went abroad? Were your banned from leaving? Passport or visa revoked? Taken and held in government hands?

Have you or any one you personally know ever been placed under arrest for possible subversive activities, held without charge or bail bond? Imprisoned for free speech?

I await your answers.
I often question the motive of someone who even bothers asking me these questions as if what I say will truly matter to you personally. I can deflect the same questions to you and your answer would most likely be no on all of them. Or is it because my video really bothers you for some reason that you have to make the subject of this thread all about my personal experience?

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
I can answer all of them.

I can information easily nothing has been restricted for the peoples consumption. Classified data is classified, but there are resources to be found if you want to.

I am not monitored in the US as much as other nations. I cannot walk in the UK or Australian cities five meters without a camera on me.

I cannot say the same in the US.

I regularly travel abroad. Never once have I had a passport or visa revoked or taken from me.

I know of no one personally that has been detained without due process by the so called draconian US system.

So your assertions sound hollow.

Now if you were talking about Dubai, I'd agree. But the US? It's poppycock.

I can information easily nothing has been restricted for the peoples consumption. Classified data is classified, but there are resources to be found if you want to.

I am not monitored in the US as much as other nations. I cannot walk in the UK or Australian cities five meters without a camera on me.

I regularly travel abroad. Never once have I had a passport or visa revoked or taken from me.

I know of no one personally that has been detained without due process by the so called draconian US system.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
pom2014 said:

Yeah I can also say that I know of no one personally that has seen a man heal the sick with his touch, walk on water, turn stone to bread, levitate in the air, walk through walls, feed an entire village with two fishes, communicate with god in the form of a burning bush or exploding mountain, or raise from the dead after three days. Based on your argument, because I've never experienced any of these personally or even so much as know of anyone one who has, my argument and the Bible itself is "poppycock". With this response, I hope you see just how "poppycock" your line of reasoning really is Mr. pom2014. Personal experience is not important in the matter, for as a German, or a Japanese American for that matter, I can say that because I've never been thrown in an internment camp or seen anyone who has, I have no reason to be concerned or to even discuss the matter.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Ignoratio elenchi.

Nice one. When you make a statement you take on the burden of proof.

No preponderance of evidence leaves you with no point.

Thanks though.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
pom2014 said:
Ignoratio elenchi.

Nice one. When you make a statement you take on the burden of proof.

No preponderance of evidence leaves you with no point.

Thanks though.
I have provided proof, you only deflected the thread about personal experience which means nothing on the grand scheme of the subject matter as I have shown in my last reply, but nice try though.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Your assertions on comparing the united states as one of many tototalitarian regimes or even being totalitarian is spurious.

You're just towing the line of other pseudo libertarians, parroting their verbal effluent to stir discontent when you have nothing but first world concerns.

Please do yourself a big favour. Stop listening and reading these nostalgic diatribes and go out into the world away from the states and see what really is going on.

Experience is more profound than books, articles or TV. But please, please don't go to Somalia or Dubai. You might not come back.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
pom2014 said:
Your assertions on comparing the united states as one of many tototalitarian regimes or even being totalitarian is spurious.

You're just towing the line of other pseudo libertarians, parroting their verbal effluent to stir discontent when you have nothing but first world concerns.

Please do yourself a big favour. Stop listening and reading these nostalgic diatribes and go out into the world away from the states and see what really is going on.

Experience is more profound than books, articles or TV. But please, please don't go to Somalia or Dubai. You might not come back.
You can label me a "libertarian", Democrat, whatever, I don't care. I am a Christian who uses his God given ability to think and reason for himself and nothing more. You assume to know what I read and listen to as if you know me by personal experience. I don't need nor do I care to experience the increasingly anti-christian hell hole that is earth outside of the states, I get plenty of that from firsthand accounts. I don't need to experience the Biblical events myself, I know all about it from firsthand eye witness testimony, real simple.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
heretoeternity said:
blackman...you are right on...it seems pom enjoys the smell of the cesspool and does not want to believe it exists
Yeah Its akin to what will happen in the end times in revelation. The world will worship Satan as the dragon due to a number of deceptions I am expecting to occur this year on in, Christians will point out this obvious fact in scripture, logic will tell them that this is in fact the case, but in their hearts, they won't want to believe it. There are laws that have been passed in America since 9/11 that literally take us back to the dark ages, where by royal like Presidential decree, he can have any citizen locked up in a dungeon anywhere on earth without due process or rights and have him tried by a military tribunal. Bills were proposed within the last five years or so to restrict and tax our access to the internet based on this crap about cyber terrorism, and now the hype about cyber terrorism has increased prolifically across the board. Regardless of the relevance of any of this to prophecy, I still smell a cesspool of rats.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
@here

Its not that I enjoy the fallen world, its just people in the states have been sheltered from real injustice for over forty years.

The kind where they really can't work, travel or live life freely. And the people that couldn't then and before were minorities.

Before that they were isolated by economic standing and religion.

But people forget all this because they get comfy.

The united states is a far better place to live than most nations. It allows so many freedoms.

Its not ideal, its not the best, its not in line with the Father and never has. But you're much better off here than many countries.

Instead of trying to pull it down with rhetoric of fear, nostalgia and isolationism; be happy with what you have and just work to improve it.

You still can here if you try.

But moaning and hand wringing does nothing.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
pom2014 said:

I would add to BlackManInc's remarks and ask the reader to remember the 4th amendment.

The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights that prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and requires any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause.

As of this writing, the US Supreme Court has issued a decision stating that it is ok for police to stop vehicular traffic for any reason and to search any car or truck for any reason without a warrant. This is in violation of the wording of the constitution which was supposed to guarantee citizens' rights against the government. "Probable cause" is no longer required. Each and every one of us can have their personal property and residence raided and tossed like a convicts cell at any time for any reason. The contents of such a raid can be seized and held by the authorities for any length of time.

'There ought to be limits to freedom.'
--Presidential candidate George W. Bush in a press conference at the Texas State House, May 21, 1999

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
And I'll ask you.

Have you personally had this happen? Have you personally known anyone who has?

If your answer is no, then you're not who it is for.

There are many laws that they do not up hold that have been passed. Until you personally have had it done to you, then they are just words.

Just like any rights, just concepts. They are not real. No one has any rights unless they are respected and accepted by others.

Rules and rights are vapour if they are not recognised. Honestly I think you all just desire something to gripe about. You're not happy unless you rabble rouse.