The owl in the cage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

trisho

Feb 8, 2013
Sometime ago the Lord gave me a series of visions I wish to share with you. The first vision was of a whirling of leaves ascending upward to a pillar of smoke. The pillar then picked me up as if to look at me then put me down. Next was a ringing of bells two sets of bells, then I saw a pure white lily. Then I was shown a cage, a glassed in cage with gold on the sides, the room was dim and large the only item in the room was the cage, it was lit up but I could not tell where the light was coming from as there was no light bulbs or anything like that in the cage yet it was lit. The owl was perched on a single limb in the middle, it's feathers we're all red and it's eyes were all bloodshot and rimmed in blood. I could tell by its stance that it was very ill and when it turned its gaze towards me I immediately felt sick. I thought oh no I hate illness. At this point the Lord said " Soon I will release this on the world. Go tell the people!". With that I was pushed out of the room, when I turned to look where I had been pushed out of two black galloping horses pulling an empty chariot ran past me and into the distance. Then the Lord said " If anyone opposes you I will mark them!". Then everything was gone. I believe that the Lord is going to send sickness on the world, and though repentance was not mentioned I do believe the Lord would relent if we would repent and allow the Lord greater access into all aspects of our lives, after all he did for Ninevah! Now it may be that this is something that is coming regardless as we draw closer to His coming again. This may also be the Lord preparing us ahead of time for the inevitable. I believe that if you are already living close to the Lord and under the shadow of His wing then you probably have little to worry about cause you are ready, but I know that many are not. The Lord is warning us and to me that means that we probably are not ready for the gravity of this sickness!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
The birds of prey are symbolic of the wicked one and for the same reason they are called "unclean" in Torah. Thus we are not to "partake" of the nature of them, to "eat" of them as it were, in the supernal meaning of the Way. In the Parable of the Sower the first seed sown by the roadside, (which is the compacted soil of the heart) is stolen by ha-Satan, the Devil, and the wicked one(s). These "unclean fowls" are likened to "unclean spirits" and also likened to various degrees of supernal sicknesses when one begins to partake of their nature, (these birds always prey upon the young and defenseless creatures who stray away from the protection of their mothers on the desert floor below). The sicknesses are also likened to various forms and degrees of leprosy on both the inside and the outside of the house; and the man is both the house with his lands and all his fields. :)

Isaiah 34:8-14
8. For it is the day of the vengeance of YHWH, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
9. And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.
10. It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
11. But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, [Genesis 1:2 tohuw] and the stones of emptiness [Genesis 1:2 bohuw].
12. They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.
13. And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.
14. The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the shaggy-goat-satyr-devil [HSN#8163 sa`iyr - Daniel 8:21-24] shall cry to his mate-associate; the screech owl [HSN#3917 Liyliyth] also shall settle there, and find for herself a place of rest.

Original Strong's Ref. #8163
Romanized sa`iyr
Pronounced saw-eer'
or sa`ir {saw-eer'}; from HSN8175; shaggy; as noun, a he-goat; by analogy, a faun:
KJV--devil, goat, hairy, kid, rough, satyr.

Original Strong's Ref. #3917
Romanized liyliyth
Pronounced lee-leeth'
from HSN3915; a night spectre:
KJV--screech owl.

Isaiah 34:16-17 KJV (Re: Parable of the Sower)
16. Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
17. And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.

Perhaps then when this time comes, (if indeed you overcome in your hour of trial) there shall be no more temple in that new city; for the old things will have passed away like a vision in the night, and the Most High and the Lamb will be the temple of that totally new man in Messiah, (each in his or her own appointed times). :)

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
terry said:
interesting, both of you.
Jeremiah 31:26-28 KJV (New Covenant Passage)
26. Upon this I awaked, and beheld; my sleep was sweet unto me.
27. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man,
and with the seed of beast.
28. And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 34:1-10
1. Come near, ye heathen, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
2. For the indignation of YHWH is upon all the heathen, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
3. Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcasses, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
4. And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
[Revelation 6:12-14]
5. For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Edom, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
6. The sword of YHWH is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for YHWH hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Edom.
7. And the aurochs-unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
[Revelation 6:15]
8. For it is the day of the vengeance of YHWH, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. [Revelation 6:16-17]
9. And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.
10. It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

Wheresoever the ptoma-carcass is, there shall the eagles be gathered together; the vultures, the hawks, the owls, every `orev-raven after his kind, even all the unclean fowls of the heathen with their doctrines. Remember Lot's wife: whosoever shall seek to save his soul shall apollumi-destroy it; and whosoever shall apollumi-destroy his soul for the sake of the Master shall preserve it into the Life. In that night there shall be a duo in one bed; the one shall be paralambano-received-near, and the other shall be aphiemi-sent-away. A duo shall be grinding together at the upper mill-house; the one shall be paralambano-received-near, and the other shall be aphiemi-sent-away. A duo shall be in the high places of the field; the one shall be paralambano-received-near, and the other shall be aphiemi-sent-away. Where, O where, Master? Wheresoever the soma-body is; there shall the eagles be gathered together. Out of Ephraim came down they whose root is in Amalek; after thee, Benjamin, with thy kinsmen; out of Machir came down governors, and out of Zebulun they that handle the pen of the writer. And the princes of Issachar were with Deborah; even Issachar, and also Barak: he was sent on foot into the valley. For the divisions of Reuben there were great thoughts of heart. Why abodest thou among the sheepfolds, to hear the bleatings of the flocks? For the divisions of Reuben there were great searchings of heart. Gilead abode beyond Jordan: and why did Dan remain in ships? Asher continued on the sea shore, and abode in his breaches. Zebulun and Naphtali were a people that jeoparded their lives unto the death in the high places of the field. The kings came and fought, then fought the kings of Canaan in Taanach by the waters of Megiddo; they took no gain of money. They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera. The river of Kishon swept them away, that ancient river, the river Kishon. O my soul, thou hast trodden down `Az! Then were the horse hooves broken for the galloping of the 'Abbiyrim-angel-bulls. Curse ye Meroz, said the Malak of YHWH, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; for they came not to the help of YHWH, to the help of YHWH against the Gibboriym-mighty ones. And the ptoma-carcasses of them are over the broad place in the high places of the field in the great mega city for three days and the hemisu. And with that the great mega voice saying "Anabatehode!" And every man with his companion going straightway up into the city of above to stand before the Bematos tou Christou. Make therefore an altar unto the Most High,
an altar of the 'adamah-soil of the heart, for your heavens and your earth shall pass away, but the Word of the Most High shall not pass away. And of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but the Father only. :)