The Plight of the Messianics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I, as a follower of Yeshua, am a spiritual Jew. I am also descended from physical Israel.
But I do not view myself as a Messianic Jew.
A Messianic Jew can live in Israel...I can't, at least not yet.

Yes this is what is meant in Rom 11 about the grafting in. Even the natural branches that have been broken of e.g. Hebrew (Jewish) people need to receive Yeshua's redemptive work and apply Yeshua's blood over their lives (Just like the 1st Passover) to be grafted back in. Halleluyah! this is what is meant their is neither Jew nor Greek etc. We are all one in and through Yeshua OUR Messiah. Only by His innocent blood and redemptive work in our hearts and not just an intellectual "saying the sinners prayer" but by doing and showing His works i.e. the Torah in our lives which shows a change in behavior and shows the fruits of the Holy Spirit in one's life and trust me this is a lifelong process.

This is what James means when he says, James 2:18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

James followed the Torah the commandments of God these are the good works. The New Testament was not compiled for centuries after these things were written. They had no New Testament at the time of the writing of this letter.

Shalom

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep, living in Australia we are leaving for Sukkot in a few hours. Halleluyah it is going to be so so good. Tabernacles is a wonderful feast time and fellowship with my people.

Blessings and Shalom
Wish I was with you.

Reactions: Ancient

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wish I was with you.

We will see each other one day my friend if not here before Yeshua's return we will rejoice in the "New Jerusalem" where Yeshua will once again fulfill prophecy and teach the law (The Torah) from Jerusalem and we will be free from all the doctrines of man and demons and go back to what it was supposed to be in the garden before the fall. Mankind and the land will be restored to what it once was.

Shalom

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We will see each other one day my friend if not here before Yeshua's return we will rejoice in the "New Jerusalem" where Yeshua will once again fulfill prophecy and teach the law (The Torah) from Jerusalem and we will be free from all the doctrines of man and demons and go back to what it was supposed to be in the garden before the fall. Mankind and the land will be restored to what it once was.

Shalom
I so-o-o long for that time!

Reactions: Ancient