The Pope Sides With Muslims Over Israel’s Claim to Jerusalem

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe there are powers behind the powers ect - no doubt, never really considered whether they were Jews or not - and I do not believe it's just the USA.
Homer Simpson - yes, I guess that would describe many people who are totally oblivious of what is really going on, aren't we all a bit like him at times though !
Butterflyb

Many folks, especially the younger ones today, forget the history of these modern day Khazarian converts to Judaism (the Zionist imposters of the original Jews of Jesus’ day) and their infiltration or should I say terrorization of the Palestinians, at least from the 1890s until the 1940s. Most have bought into the propaganda that these modern terrorists originally owned the lands of Palestine. They would be dead wrong.

Why are there only a handful in the West crying about the many thousands of Palestinians these invaders from Eastern Europe displaced, killed, and forced off their lands, the real indigenous people? One major reason is that these Zionist run the world media in the main and control the world’s fiat money. They showed their power during the last two World Wars.

This is the real crime of the 20th century and it has been covered up with words like ‘we (they the Zionists) have the right to exist.’ How hypocritical and evil these words really mean.

Yes, Trump has pulled out his 'Trump' card for this (nearly last) round of gambling to buy more time for more peace/ appeasement by continuing to side and support these deranged terrorist Zionists. He just moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. I believe the US has now crossed the Rubicon in this fake Israeli love affair. Time will tell when it will come crashing down, and it shall very soon.

Bless you,

APAK

B

Butterfly

Thanks for the info- I must admit I have not heard much about Zionists, so what about the illuminate ( spelling ) I always thought they were the powers behind the powers- Or is that all just conspiracy !!!
Butterfly

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many folks, especially the younger ones today, forget the history of these modern day Khazarian converts to Judaism (the Zionist imposters of the original Jews of Jesus’ day) and their infiltration or should I say terrorization of the Palestinians, at least from the 1890s until the 1940s. Most have bought into the propaganda that these modern terrorists originally owned the lands of Palestine. They would be dead wrong.

Why are there only a handful in the West crying about the many thousands of Palestinians these invaders from Eastern Europe displaced, killed, and forced off their lands, the real indigenous people? One major reason is that these Zionist run the world media in the main and control the world’s fiat money. They showed their power during the last two World Wars.

This is the real crime of the 20th century and it has been covered up with words like ‘we (they the Zionists) have the right to exist.’ How hypocritical and evil these words really mean.

Yes, Trump has pulled out his 'Trump' card for this (nearly last) round of gambling to buy more time for more peace/ appeasement by continuing to side and support these deranged terrorist Zionists. He just moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. I believe the US has now crossed the Rubicon in this fake Israeli love affair. Time will tell when it will come crashing down, and it shall very soon.

Bless you,

APAK
I agree with you.

The Jews in 1930's Germany were trying to warn of these so called Zionist who were so powerful and the idiot Germans were fooled into everything played with like a toy and that's how it is even today with the whole world, we should never go to war ever because that only feeds Satan's power over the people, we are not to kill anyone, it's against the Laws of God.
Freedom of speech is everything and I can't believe people don't support such nowadays, they are brainwashed by works of Marxist Political Correctness filth ! that undermines everything to lead all astray, not to mention such is another art of warfare.

There is no hope for my Nation we have traitors within our governments and the people are oblivious to everything and if they do know things that are going on they just freak out and can't keep their head and deal with it all.

So I believe that most of the worlds population will be wiped out by the Satanist, by one way or another and no one is going to be transported out of the world at the times, that's just gutless people who are living in a fantasy world, they just dream up so much BS it's not funny.

Lin Stone

May 31, 2018
Buckeye, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Word. He is the truth, the way, and the life. When I read the Bible I take it ALL literally. The Bible is the book written through His Holy Spirit. I don't place metaphors or conditions on His Word. I simply accept it, even the parts I might not exactly like(it may rub at my flesh until I get my self right with Him).

God clearly states that the literal offspring of Abraham will own the land from the wadi's of Egypt to the Euphrates River, and north and south to I forget where. This is in several places in the Bible. It is as clear as fine crystal. Who am I to second guess, or to reinterpret what the Holy Spirit said to His prophets?

It also says that gentiles will be blessed by the seed of Abraham(meaning Jesus).

No where does it say that gentiles EVER replace the literal offspring of Abraham. Paul, says through the prompting of the Holy Spirit, that gentiles who believe by faith that Jesus is the Son of God, died on the cross for the propitiation of sins, and rose again on the third day, are grafted into the tree(here's a metaphor, meaning Israel[offspring of Abraham]) to inherit all that was promised from God to the offspring of Abraham. When Paul used this metaphor, he said broken branches(meaning literal offspring of Abraham who did not believe in their Messiah)were provided by God putting scales over the eyes of literal offspring of Abraham so that gentiles could have the chance for Salvation through Jesus Christ.

The Word says that those scales will be removed from the eyes of the literal offspring of Abraham in these last days, which is happening as we breathe. Paul also states that the gentiles grafted into the tree(see above)can be removed at any time and replaced by literal offspring of Abraham, if the gentiles fail to keep the faith.

In prophecy it says that 2/3 of literal offspring of Abraham will be killed, leaving only a remnant to survive into the Lord's millennium.

Do I like everything the literal offspring of Abraham do? Of course not. Do I like everything ANY particular people group does? Of course not. It is not for me to judge anyone but my self. I have to discern who I am in company with so that I keep separate from wicked people, but I do not even judge those people I remove myself from. I leave that to God, though I generally pray for all people. Especially their salvation.

Keeping the metaphor of Israel(literal offspring of Abraham)as a tree, Judaism is the ROOT of the tree, where the rest of the tree draws sustenance. So, the ROOT of Christianity is Judaism. Christianity is VERY Jewish!

When you all curse Judaism, and the literal offspring of Abraham, you are POISONING THE ROOT of your own faith! Who made any of you the judge of Judaism or the literal offspring of Abraham? You say, or imply, that the land of the nation Israel(land of the literal offspring of Abraham) means nothing and is just causing trouble in the world, blah, blah, blah...who made any of you the judge and jury to condemn ANYTHING let alone the actual land GOD GAVE TO THE LITERAL OFFSPRING OF ABRAHAM????

You will be judged for this wicked attitude you hold towards the literal offspring of Abraham and Judaism.

Jesus said that at the judgment there will be those who say, Lord, Lord, we cast out devils, we healed in your name, and Jesus says, go away(to hell) I NEVER KNEW YOU! And they never really knew Him, because they did not take Him at His Word.

And if this post is deleted for stating the truth, I pity you all. I have already prayed(last night and all day) that the scales of deception will be removed from your eyes, and you all repent for this sinful attitude you all seem to hold. I really fear for your salvation, and though this IS harsh I say it out of love and concern for your eternal souls. Love, Love, Love. Jesus still loves you, too. But you must ask for His forgiveness.

Don't worry, I'll be deleting my account. I do not belong here.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus is the Word. He is the truth, the way, and the life. When I read the Bible I take it ALL literally. The Bible is the book written through His Holy Spirit. I don't place metaphors or conditions on His Word. I simply accept it, even the parts I might not exactly like(it may rub at my flesh until I get my self right with Him).

God clearly states that the literal offspring of Abraham will own the land from the wadi's of Egypt to the Euphrates River, and north and south to I forget where. This is in several places in the Bible. It is as clear as fine crystal. Who am I to second guess, or to reinterpret what the Holy Spirit said to His prophets?

It also says that gentiles will be blessed by the seed of Abraham(meaning Jesus).

No where does it say that gentiles EVER replace the literal offspring of Abraham. Paul, says through the prompting of the Holy Spirit, that gentiles who believe by faith that Jesus is the Son of God, died on the cross for the propitiation of sins, and rose again on the third day, are grafted into the tree(here's a metaphor, meaning Israel[offspring of Abraham]) to inherit all that was promised from God to the offspring of Abraham. When Paul used this metaphor, he said broken branches(meaning literal offspring of Abraham who did not believe in their Messiah)were provided by God putting scales over the eyes of literal offspring of Abraham so that gentiles could have the chance for Salvation through Jesus Christ.

The Word says that those scales will be removed from the eyes of the literal offspring of Abraham in these last days, which is happening as we breathe. Paul also states that the gentiles grafted into the tree(see above)can be removed at any time and replaced by literal offspring of Abraham, if the gentiles fail to keep the faith.

In prophecy it says that 2/3 of literal offspring of Abraham will be killed, leaving only a remnant to survive into the Lord's millennium.

Do I like everything the literal offspring of Abraham do? Of course not. Do I like everything ANY particular people group does? Of course not. It is not for me to judge anyone but my self. I have to discern who I am in company with so that I keep separate from wicked people, but I do not even judge those people I remove myself from. I leave that to God, though I generally pray for all people. Especially their salvation.

Keeping the metaphor of Israel(literal offspring of Abraham)as a tree, Judaism is the ROOT of the tree, where the rest of the tree draws sustenance. So, the ROOT of Christianity is Judaism. Christianity is VERY Jewish!

When you all curse Judaism, and the literal offspring of Abraham, you are POISONING THE ROOT of your own faith! Who made any of you the judge of Judaism or the literal offspring of Abraham? You say, or imply, that the land of the nation Israel(land of the literal offspring of Abraham) means nothing and is just causing trouble in the world, blah, blah, blah...who made any of you the judge and jury to condemn ANYTHING let alone the actual land GOD GAVE TO THE LITERAL OFFSPRING OF ABRAHAM????

You will be judged for this wicked attitude you hold towards the literal offspring of Abraham and Judaism.

Jesus said that at the judgment there will be those who say, Lord, Lord, we cast out devils, we healed in your name, and Jesus says, go away(to hell) I NEVER KNEW YOU! And they never really knew Him, because they did not take Him at His Word.

And if this post is deleted for stating the truth, I pity you all. I have already prayed(last night and all day) that the scales of deception will be removed from your eyes, and you all repent for this sinful attitude you all seem to hold. I really fear for your salvation, and though this IS harsh I say it out of love and concern for your eternal souls. Love, Love, Love. Jesus still loves you, too. But you must ask for His forgiveness.

Don't worry, I'll be deleting my account. I do not belong here.
Lin, we are all trying to understand as best we can. None of us have 20/20 vision although we might like to think so. Much patience and self honesty is required by all whose heart desires to understand God’s Word.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
James, do you really think the temporal affairs of men is the objective of Prophecy?

The objective? No. The objective of Prophecy is God's Glory.

Isa 46:9-10

I am God, there is no other; I am God, there is none like me.

At the beginning I foretell the outcome; in advance, things not yet done. I say that my plan shall stand, I accomplish my every purpose

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"The Pope Sides With Muslims Over Israel’s Claim to Jerusalem"

is a lie.

The words allegedly quoted by the Pope have nothing to do with the phony headline. What do you expect from a fundie "Bible Christian" hate rag?

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
City is Sacred to Jews, Christians, and Muslims

DECEMBER 06, 2017 17:49 ZENIT
Pope Francis called on the maintenance of the “status quo” of Jerusalem during his December 6, 2017, General Audience in Paul VI Hall.

“I cannot remain silent about my deep concern for the situation that has developed in recent days and, at the same time, I wish to make a heartfelt appeal to ensure that everyone is committed to respecting the status quo of the city, in accordance with the relevant Resolutions of the United Nations,” the Holy Father said.

He noted that “Jerusalem is a unique city, sacred to Jews, Christians, and Muslims, where the Holy Places for the respective religions are venerated, and it has a special vocation to peace.

“I pray to the Lord that such identity be preserved and strengthened for the benefit of the Holy Land, the Middle East and the entire world, and that wisdom and prudence prevail, to avoid adding new elements of tension in a world already shaken and scarred by many cruel conflicts.”

My comment: Bible Christian hate rags, like "LivingGospelDaily.con", are war mongering bigots. They feed new elements of tension by publishing lies to get that Armageddon train a rollin'.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ya, their opinion i am not caring about, aside from recognizing they have no clue what "Gospel" means, same as you i guess
"The Pope Sides With Muslims Over Israel’s Claim to Jerusalem"

is a lie.

The words allegedly quoted by the Pope have nothing to do with the phony headline. What do you expect from a fundie "Bible Christian" hate rag?
oh fwiw i disagree with the slant of the article myself, i pay no attn to that stuff so my fault there, this one might be preferable U.N., European Union and Pope Criticize Trump’s Jerusalem Announcement

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Pope is calling for a one world religion, he claims "good" people are going to heaven even if they do not believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, he is calling for globalism, need I go on? His own Bishops and Cardinals(more than 40) have only one step left to take to call him a heretic. Unless the Pope repents the man will be in a lake of fire for eternity.
First, this is another Pope bashing lie.
Second, the Pope has NEVER called for a one religion. It's against church teaching. He calls for unity of Christians, the same as Jesus prayed that we may be one. Why don't you bash Him?

quote-i-believe-in-god-not-in-a-catholic-god-there-is-no-catholic-god-there-is-god-and-i-believe-in-pope-francis-388028.jpg

livinggospeldaily.con would never print this.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
More the fundie "Bible Christian" hate rag would never print:

‘Let the Holy Spirit Mold You Like Wax,’ Urges Pope

Pope Francis encouraged Arabic-speaking Christians, especially those from the Middle East present in St. Peter’s Square, to do so during today’s General Audience of Wednesday, May 30, 2018.

After his catechesis on Confirmation, the Pope said: ‘Dear brothers and sisters, in Confirmation God the Father has marked us, Christ has confirmed us and has placed the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.

“Let us conserve this gift with care and allow ourselves to be molded, like wax, by its fiery charity, to reflect Jesus Christ in today’s world.”

Pope Francis concluded, saying: “May the Lord bless you all!
'Let the Holy Spirit Mold You Like Wax,' Urges Pope - ZENIT - English

6e483b63c95efc7ac4b54ebf78726287.jpg

Reactions: bbyrd009

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The whole Old Testament Hebrew economy revolved around the Temple and its functions. Although few saw it the temple and everything to do with it foreshadowed The Messiah.

In the last days of Jesus’s life he stands opposite the City and proclaims, Oh Jerusalem Jerusalem, how often would I have gathered you as a hen gathers her chickens but you would not, behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Yes, desolate! Jesus withdrew their special status as a nation when Israel rejected their hope.

I would suggest getting a rounded information on what goes down in Palestine is helpful. Al Jezeera is pro Palestinian news. It might balance what you are hearing from a pro Israeli view point.
The pope is always on the wrong side of every issue, which is to be expected.
You use flaming zingers because you are too lazy to do any serious research. You don't care what side the Pope is on.

The whole Old Testament Hebrew economy revolved around the Temple and its functions. Although few saw it the temple and everything to do with it foreshadowed The Messiah.

In the last days of Jesus’s life he stands opposite the City and proclaims, Oh Jerusalem Jerusalem, how often would I have gathered you as a hen gathers her chickens but you would not, behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Yes, desolate! Jesus withdrew their special status as a nation when Israel rejected their hope.

I would suggest getting a rounded information on what goes down in Palestine is helpful. Al Jezeera is pro Palestinian news. It might balance what you are hearing from a pro Israeli view point.
Good point. This is from an official Catholic document on the Church's Relation with the Jewish people, NOSTRA AETATE:

As Holy Scripture testifies, Jerusalem did not recognize the time of her visitation,(9) nor did the Jews in large number, accept the Gospel; indeed not a few opposed its spreading.(10) Nevertheless, God holds the Jews most dear for the sake of their Fathers; He does not repent of the gifts He makes or of the calls He issues-such is the witness of the Apostle.(11) In company with the Prophets and the same Apostle, the Church awaits that day, known to God alone, on which all peoples will address the Lord in a single voice and "serve him shoulder to shoulder" (Soph. 3:9).(12)

Since the spiritual patrimony common to Christians and Jews is thus so great, this sacred synod wants to foster and recommend that mutual understanding and respect which is the fruit, above all, of biblical and theological studies as well as of fraternal dialogues.

True, the Jewish authorities and those who followed their lead pressed for the death of Christ;(13) still, what happened in His passion cannot be charged against all the Jews, without distinction, then alive, nor against the Jews of today. Although the Church is the new people of God, the Jews should not be presented as rejected or accursed by God, as if this followed from the Holy Scriptures. All should see to it, then, that in catechetical work or in the preaching of the word of God they do not teach anything that does not conform to the truth of the Gospel and the spirit of Christ.

Furthermore, in her rejection of every persecution against any man, the Church, mindful of the patrimony she shares with the Jews and moved not by political reasons but by the Gospel's spiritual love, decries hatred, persecutions, displays of anti-Semitism, directed against Jews at any time and by anyone.

Besides, as the Church has always held and holds now, Christ underwent His passion and death freely, because of the sins of men and out of infinite love, in order that all may reach salvation. It is, therefore, the burden of the Church's preaching to proclaim the cross of Christ as the sign of God's all-embracing love and as the fountain from which every grace flows.

pope-francis-lunch-with-jews-at-vatican-jan-20141.jpeg

ber-rab.gif

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You use flaming zingers because you are too lazy to do any serious research.
Actually it is because I have done my serious research that I simply send out flaming zingers.
You don't care what side the Pope is on.
If Pope Francis was not such a fraud, one could at least respect him for being a consistently conservative Catholic. But he is never on the side of the angels, so you can surmise which side he is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.