The Pope Sides With Muslims Over Israel’s Claim to Jerusalem

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God allows the wombs of Palestinian mothers to carry babies just as he does the wombs of Israeli mothers. Why give Israel special status?
Israel would be happy to be left alone. But when you are surrounded by those whose only goal in life is to wipe you out -- wipe you off the face of the earth -- you assume special status by default.

Over and above that, Jerusalem has always been the capital of Israel by God's choice since the kingdom of Israel was established. So for the pope to side with the Palestinians means that he is a traitor to God.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel would be happy to be left alone. But when you are surrounded by those whose only goal in life is to wipe you out -- wipe you off the face of the earth -- you assume special status by default.

Over and above that, Jerusalem has always been the capital of Israel by God's choice since the kingdom of Israel was established. So for the pope to side with the Palestinians means that he is a traitor to God.

The whole Old Testament Hebrew economy revolved around the Temple and its functions. Although few saw it the temple and everything to do with it foreshadowed The Messiah.

In the last days of Jesus’s life he stands opposite the City and proclaims, Oh Jerusalem Jerusalem, how often would I have gathered you as a hen gathers her chickens but you would not, behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Yes, desolate! Jesus withdrew their special status as a nation when Israel rejected their hope.

I would suggest getting a rounded information on what goes down in Palestine is helpful. Al Jezeera is pro Palestinian news. It might balance what you are hearing from a pro Israeli view point.

Reactions: brakelite

Lin Stone

May 31, 2018
Buckeye, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole Old Testament Hebrew economy revolved around the Temple and its functions. Although few saw it the temple and everything to do with it foreshadowed The Messiah.

In the last days of Jesus’s life he stands opposite the City and proclaims, Oh Jerusalem Jerusalem, how often would I have gathered you as a hen gathers her chickens but you would not, behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Yes, desolate! Jesus withdrew their special status as a nation when Israel rejected their hope.

I would suggest getting a rounded information on what goes down in Palestine is helpful. Al Jezeera is pro Palestinian news. It might balance what you are hearing from a pro Israeli view point.
"Jerusalem, Jerusalem! She who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her. How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, yet you were not willing! See, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will never see Me again until you say, 'He who comes in the name of the Lord is the blessed One'!" Matthew 23:37-39. The Spirit of God left the temple, not to return until the Jewish people call for Him to return. "So what advantage does the Jew have? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? Considerable in every way. First, they were entrusted with the spoken words of God. What then? If some did not believe, will their unbelief cancel God's faithfulness? Absolutely not! God must be true, even if everyone is a liar,..." Romans 3:1-4a. God is faithful even when we are not faithful. The prophetic end of this world as we know it in the Bible shows without doubt that the Jews have not been abandoned by God. The Jews "special status" has not been withdrawn nor will it ever be. I trust the Word of God more than I believe the Jerusalem Post or Al Jezeera. As for the topic at hand, the present Pope has been behaving very much like the false prophet as seen in the Revelation. The Pope is calling for a one world religion, he claims "good" people are going to heaven even if they do not believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, he is calling for globalism, need I go on? His own Bishops and Cardinals(more than 40) have only one step left to take to call him a heretic. Unless the Pope repents the man will be in a lake of fire for eternity.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Jerusalem, Jerusalem! She who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her. How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, yet you were not willing! See, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will never see Me again until you say, 'He who comes in the name of the Lord is the blessed One'!" Matthew 23:37-39. The Spirit of God left the temple, not to return until the Jewish people call for Him to return. "So what advantage does the Jew have? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? Considerable in every way. First, they were entrusted with the spoken words of God. What then? If some did not believe, will their unbelief cancel God's faithfulness? Absolutely not! God must be true, even if everyone is a liar,..." Romans 3:1-4a. God is faithful even when we are not faithful. The prophetic end of this world as we know it in the Bible shows without doubt that the Jews have not been abandoned by God. The Jews "special status" has not been withdrawn nor will it ever be. I trust the Word of God more than I believe the Jerusalem Post or Al Jezeera. As for the topic at hand, the present Pope has been behaving very much like the false prophet as seen in the Revelation. The Pope is calling for a one world religion, he claims "good" people are going to heaven even if they do not believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, he is calling for globalism, need I go on? His own Bishops and Cardinals(more than 40) have only one step left to take to call him a heretic. Unless the Pope repents the man will be in a lake of fire for eternity.

Firstly, welcome to the forum Lin.
I hope you find encouragement and growth.

Perhaps I should say this; the genealogy of faith (God’s people) is not ethnicity connected in the strict sense. You will find this throughout the scripture both old and new testaments. A look at the genealogy of Jesus in the first chapter of Matthew brings this to light.

The Jews prided themselves for being Abraham connected (his seed) by blood lines yet if we look at those blood lines we find curious information. Tamar, Rahab and Ruth find themselves in the list. Interestingly, Tamar was thought to be a prostitute by Judah one of Jacobs sons. The progeny that followed the result of an incestuos relationship.
Rahab and Ruth both from pagan nations and Solomon, the result of the adultery of David and Bathsheba. At the end of the list the connection is made to Joseph the husband of Mary mother of Jesus. Joseph was not the biological father of Jesus so the the geneology list jumps from the male line to the female.

What I’m saying is this, I don’t think God respects how men identify their geneology. He uses a different line, one that jumps gender and race.

That being said, it is the Jews and certain Christians who have glorified the Hebrew patriacal line.

Paul unravels this idea when he tells us it is those with faith that are descendants of Abraham not those who come from the juices of Hebrew loins.

Looking at it in this light makes the general Christian obsession with Israel as a ‘special’ nation groundless.
Israel today is just another nation in the middle eastern region to who the Gospel needs to go. They are a nation that does violence to their neighbours with the same vitriol that others do to them.

As Christians we need to look at this objectively and not through a lense that gives the juices of certain loins a greater status than that of others.

Reactions: brakelite

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's the OT that has never been abandoned and never will be, the people were vomited out because they rejected God in the OT 2000 years ago, If they had followed Holy Moses then, then they would of became Christians as did all who did follow Holy Moses, fact is they were the first Christians.
Remember Nathaniel was a true Israelite and he knew who Jesus was directly ! and the ones who rejected Jesus did not and were not Israel at all in fact.
Remember the tribe of Israel failed first and then the tribe of Judah for the same reason, they failed because they turned their backs on God, now how are a mob who reject God going to get favour with God ? never has such ever or ever will, it's only Satan and the works of man at work in all this nonsense.

So the whole story of so called Jews nowadays is in fact Satanic worship, this mob reject Jesus Christ, such people are Anti-Christ !!!! there is only about 10% of so called Jews that believe in and follow the OT nowadays in the State and they are truly what is called Jewish, the rest are a rabble of Sodomites Satanist etc and the true Jews say that is the facts.

Christianity has failed by in large nowadays, maybe the 10% of Jews will come to Jesus and revive the true Jesus Christ again and I believe that only about maybe 10% of Christians are truly Christians with total faith in Jesus Christ with no add on type rubbish.

People claim me to be a Jew but I am a Christian and they reject that I am a Christian but still call me a Jew, morons ! who do they think were the first Christians and Jesus Christ then ? such people must be possessed of Satan when they make claims like that to me, amazingly I have had atheist say the same thing to me and they all have got very shirty with me and I think the only thing stoping them from having a swing at me is they know they don't have a chance, even a atheist mate of mine for 50 years was tempted to have a go when I pointed the facts out to him, I am a Jew in his eyes and never a Christian, and that's the most offensive things one could say to me, making out that I am ? someone who rejects Jesus Christ or can't be Christian.

Reactions: Truth
B

Butterfly

As ever with reports the headline is misleading draws you in and claims one thing , then you read on and find it doesn't ' exactly ' say what it claims. Sounds to me as if the Pope was merely expressing concerns over the decision - for all who live there, NOT siding with the Muslims outright.
Whether The Pope or Trump are right or wrong, haven't got a clue , but is there actually anything wrong in having a concern about how a situation will unfold. Also this is ' old news ' in many respects, it came the day after Trump announced his decision , so everyone, including the Pope, would have been in reaction mode.

Butterfly

Reactions: Philip James

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Firstly, welcome to the forum Lin.
I hope you find encouragement and growth.

Perhaps I should say this; the genealogy of faith (God’s people) is not ethnicity connected in the strict sense. You will find this throughout the scripture both old and new testaments. A look at the genealogy of Jesus in the first chapter of Matthew brings this to light.

The Jews prided themselves for being Abraham connected (his seed) by blood lines yet if we look at those blood lines we find curious information. Tamar, Rahab and Ruth find themselves in the list. Interestingly, Tamar was thought to be a prostitute by Judah one of Jacobs sons. The progeny that followed the result of an incestuos relationship.
Rahab and Ruth both from pagan nations and Solomon, the result of the adultery of David and Bathsheba. At the end of the list the connection is made to Joseph the husband of Mary mother of Jesus. Joseph was not the biological father of Jesus so the the geneology list jumps from the male line to the female.

What I’m saying is this, I don’t think God respects how men identify their geneology. He uses a different line, one that jumps gender and race.

That being said, it is the Jews and certain Christians who have glorified the Hebrew patriacal line.

Paul unravels this idea when he tells us it is those with faith that are descendants of Abraham not those who come from the juices of Hebrew loins.

Looking at it in this light makes the general Christian obsession with Israel as a ‘special’ nation groundless.
Israel today is just another nation in the middle eastern region to who the Gospel needs to go. They are a nation that does violence to their neighbours with the same vitriol that others do to them.

As Christians we need to look at this objectively and not through a lense that gives the juices of certain loins a greater status than that of others.
The only thing needed is Jesus Christ end of story, it's all that was ever needed and will ever be needed and nothing other than that comes close.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As ever with reports the headline is misleading draws you in and claims one thing , then you read on and find it doesn't ' exactly ' say what it claims. Sounds to me as if the Pope was merely expressing concerns over the decision - for all who live there, NOT siding with the Muslims outright.
Whether The Pope or Trump are right or wrong, haven't got a clue , but is there actually anything wrong in having a concern about how a situation will unfold. Also this is ' old news ' in many respects, it came the day after Trump announced his decision , so everyone, including the Pope, would have been in reaction mode.

Butterfly
The way I seen it was that you may as well get it over with because what's been going on is not working any way and it will never work, but this and but that but at the end of the day the Zionist rule the USA and the USA is on life support and can not do anything unless the Zionist give the go ahead, the people of the USA are all enslaved to the Zionist Nazi so called Jews.
The Jews own all of the Media own most of the Banks and some Arabs own the rest mainly and they do as they please, fact is who owns the money and media controls all. they are smart and the rest are just to stupid to understand the art of war fair, it's not all about dropping bombs, it's about owning your ass. but the Goyim are to gullible to understand that because they live in a fairy land come home drink grog watch TV and football or some pathetic crap like that is all the brain power they posses, living the dream of a fool. Homer Simpson comes to mind.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How else? Islam is the pope's first born son!
Is the Pope a Catholic !
No fact is that Pope Frances is not a Catholic at all, he is a Satanist Jesuit freemason, not to mention a Sodomite supporting tosspot who claims that Islam is the same God as Christianity just like the freemasons do and such is the same god that the Zionist bow down to as well.

B

Butterfly

The way I seen it was that you may as well get it over with because what's been going on is not working any way and it will never work, but this and but that but at the end of the day the Zionist rule the USA and the USA is on life support and can not do anything unless the Zionist give the go ahead, the people of the USA are all enslaved to the Zionist Nazi so called Jews.
The Jews own all of the Media own most of the Banks and some Arabs own the rest mainly and they do as they please, fact is who owns the money and media controls all. they are smart and the rest are just to stupid to understand the art of war fair, it's not all about dropping bombs, it's about owning your ass. but the Goyim are to gullible to understand that because they live in a fairy land come home drink grog watch TV and football or some pathetic crap like that is all the brain power they posses, living the dream of a fool. Homer Simpson comes to mind.
I do believe there are powers behind the powers ect - no doubt, never really considered whether they were Jews or not - and I do not believe it's just the USA.
Homer Simpson - yes, I guess that would describe many people who are totally oblivious of what is really going on, aren't we all a bit like him at times though !
Butterflyb

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The pope is always on the wrong side of every issue, which is to be expected.
i don't really...evaluate outside issues like that too much any more, but he has already openly denounced the 1% and Capitalism in general also, and imo it's refreshing to see him take such a brave stance against them where Palestinians are concerned.

he joins a growing body of Jews who feel the same way, even getting arrested for it now, i guess there's even clubs of kids--well-off Tel Aviv kids is what i'm hearing--that gather to go get arrested protesting or something? Of course the clamp is down on any news in this area, but some leaks out around the edges.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do believe there are powers behind the powers ect - no doubt, never really considered whether they were Jews or not - and I do not believe it's just the USA.
Homer Simpson - yes, I guess that would describe many people who are totally oblivious of what is really going on, aren't we all a bit like him at times though !
Butterflyb
I agree, but I do say that they are not true Jews at all.

I know a mate who's kids say he is just like Simpson and he is such a idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.