The problem with the thousand years?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I just hear you right? You said Jesus will not reign on earth for 1000 years? You have just canceled the reign of Christ on planet earth!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good, you’re not a preterist. Are you a pre, mid or post trib rapture teacher?
Post tribulation, second coming, end of the world by fire, no millennium

The Beast Is A future Literal human man, of Jewish/Hebrew decent

Literal Prophets returned, seen as the Two Witnesses, I believe Enoch/Elijah who never saw death

The sealed Church will be protected from the plagues during the tribulation, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post tribulation, second coming, end of the world by fire, no millennium
You must be quite the fella. You just canceled the reign of Christ for 1000 years. You are really influential. Lol

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry but cancel culture cannot cancel the reign of Christ. Christ will cancel you.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said blessed is he that hath part in the first resurrection… He will reign with Christ for 1000 years. Except for those that teach that there is no reign of Christ.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone that teaches that there is no 1000 year reign of Christ on earth is a partial preterist

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be quite the fella. You just canceled the reign of Christ for 1000 years. You are really influential. Lol
Cant cancel something not seen

There isnt 1 scripture that supports a literal Millennial Kingdom on this earth, not one

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cant cancel something not seen

There isnt 1 scripture that supports a literal Millennial Kingdom on this earth, not one
You’re kidding me right? Half the old testament prophecies address the millennial reign of Jesus Christ. You need to bury your head in those passages . They are defined as the 1000 year millennial in Revelation 20. You really do not have a clue what the Bible is teaching. Even the apostles asked if this reign described in the Prophets was going to start in Acts chapter 1. God told them it is none of their business at the time. You know nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone that teaches that there is no 1000 year reign of Christ on earth is a partial preterist
Your claim is false, the very word "Preterism" means fulfilled

My eschatology is Futurist without a pre-trib rapture or Millennial Kingdom, closer to the Ahmillennial camp

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re kidding me right? Half the old testament prophecies address the millennial reign of Jesus Christ. You need to bury your head in those passages . They are defined as the 1000 year millennial in Revelation 20. You really do not have a clue what the Bible is teaching. Even the apostles asked if this reign described in the Prophets was going to start in Acts chapter 1. God told them it is none of their business at the time. You know nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Not one verse in the Old Testament teaches of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth

Millennialist take the (Eternal Kingdom) in the Old Testament, and claim it's a Millennial Kingdom

Same as pre-tribbers claiming their rapture, when it's the second coming last day resurrection

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is false, the very word "Preterism" means fulfilled

My eschatology is Futurist without a pre-trib rapture or Millennial Kingdom, closer to the Ahmillennial camp
You are a direct first cousin of the preterists . You are just one step into Preterism. You are a preterist.
They teach there is no 1000 year reign of Christ in the Bible on earth even if the passage does say 6 Times, 1000 years.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one verse in the Old Testament teaches of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth

Millennialist take the (Eternal Kingdom) in the Old Testament, and claim it's a Millennial Kingdom

Same as pre-tribbers claiming a their rapture, when it's the second coming last day resurrection
The passage that says the lion and the lamb shall dwell together is fake? The passage that says the blind shall be healed and the deaf shall speak is fake?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are all of these miracles for heaven only?

Is the child playing with the poisonous snake and not being hurt in heaven?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said blessed is he that hath part in the first resurrection… He will reign with Christ for 1000 years. Except for those that teach that there is no reign of Christ.
There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second) death resurrection has no power.

1.) (First) Resurrection To Life
2.) (Second) Resurrection To Damnation, The Second Death

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second) death resurrection has no power.

1.) (First) Resurrection To Life
2.) (Second) Resurrection To Damnation, The Second Death

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Correct, the last day is as 1000 years. I thought you already knew that. It’s called the day of Christ. Previously time had ceased in the book of revelation as sworn by the angel. You do know that right?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The passage that says the lion and the lamb shall dwell together is fake? The passage that says the blind shall be healed and the deaf shall speak is fake?
Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You actually think that there is a 1000 year reign of Christ in heaven in the new Jerusalem city.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
A wolf is in heaven?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, the last day is as 1000 years. I thought you already knew that. It’s called the day of Christ. Previously time had ceased in the book of revelation as sworn by the angel. You do know that right?
The Last Day Is The "Final Judgement" As Jesus Christ Taught, And Its Not 1,000 Years Long, I Thought You Knew That, Smiles!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have all of those animals in heaven? Is heaven going to be like the San Diego zoo or an African safari?