The Problems of Perpetual Belief Alone Salvation-ism.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Number one , folks are only held accountable to the sins they have knowledge about .
IF we know we have sinned we better repent of said sin . Number two many do preach a false gospel .
The gosple of all inclusive love led by francis and most of our own churches , IS FALSE .
Cause any love that allows folks to follow another path , another religoin and to honor sin IS A LIE
The muslims , buddists , jews and whoever can do all the good works they want , but if even cornelious
who did many good works had to hear and beleive the gospel TO BE SAVED , GUESS what , THEY ALL DO .
THIS Love puke message getting preached today is false . The love that comes FROM GOD
dont teach us to choose our own path and god and religion . GOD draws us to CHRIST . PEROID .
ANY other love is false . And the love of GOD wont honor rebellious sin either .
I think folks forget why GOD eradicated the first covenant and established the second .
BUT Paul says it best , FOR FINDING FAULT WITH THEM , cause they DID NOT OBEY GOD
HE said I WILL MAKE a new COVENANT in those days . No man that justifies their sin has truly been converted . PEROID .
I dont care if they seem to have love and can sing praises and do good deeds . WHO WE FOLLOW IS PROOF OF WHOSE WE ARE
and WHO WE BELONG TOO . AND when lambs err they repent . What they dont do is say
HEY I AM GAY and PROUD and GOD MADE ME THAT WAY . I had to use that example cause most folks are terrified to dare to expose
that wicked agenda . THEY AINT SAVED my friend . CAUSE WHEN GOD SAVES , HE CHANGES . THE PROOF is in the fruit .

God found fault with both the people AND the the Covenant—- “For If That FIRST COVENANT had been without FAULT, there would have been no reason for a Second one”

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What I don't do is rate my failings (which I confess only to God and to those whom I've offended) by comparison to others' behavior for self-justification.

I'm sure you wouldn't do that, either. :)

I’m just being honest....as opposed to constantly Preening about how “ good” I am.....I have chosen NOT to live a Phony “ Front”......Im just a Sinner Saved by Grace who is smart enough to see it and humble enough to admit it.....you really ought to give it a shot...I’m not trying to “ justify myself”..... I am rèally just stating the obvious...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican!
The full scope of the gospel is understood in all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16). It’s not “Paul’s Gospel”.

It’s the gospel of God (Romans 1:1; Romans 15:16).

It’s the gospel of God’s Son (Romans 1:9).

It’s the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16; Romans 15:19).

It’s the gospel of everyone’s salvation (Ephesians 1:13) that the old prophets
wondered about:

“Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.” (1 Peter 1:11-12)

If you think that “the gospel” is only contained in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 you have been lied to by the enemy by clever means to disregard 95% of your Holy Bible.

Believe what you want .....Paul says in Romans 2:16 that we will all be judged by “ his Gospel”.......that would be 1Cor15:1-4....

You don’t take your 95% of the Bible and call it the “ Gospel ” anymore than you would take all the rules , Commandments and wise suggestions Of The Bible and call them “ The Ten Commandments”...... some things just happen to be specific.....” Paul’s Gospel”, given to him personally by Jesus , most likely during his three years in the Sinai Desert , is the one that God will be asking you about.....it is the “ Good News” That God held as a “ Mystery” for thousands of years and this mystery was never revealed by Jesus to His Apostles...it was only given to Paul....Paul gave it to us and it is the only Gospel That Saves in this current Age Of Grace....remember you heard it hear when God asks you about it......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican!
…And the “fallen from grace” accusation is once again used in an unbiblical way (as usual).

Here’s the biblical context:

“For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.” (Galatians 5:3-4)

Nobody here is preaching that you should be circumcised to keep your salvation, nor to observe days, months, times, or years (Galatians 4:10).

“workers of iniquity” are those who WORK INIQUITY! And if you believe you are always saved no matter how you behave yourself in the faith sin will never be defeated.

And thus holiness and righteousness become nothing more than labels you think God places on you regardless of your obedience to the faith.

A true satanic doctrine!
No that was not meant to target you. I wrote about a fictional guy that does literally nothing. Did not mention you.

I am the one in here that constantly preaches Super Hyper Grace in these Forums.....it does not take a genius to figure out who you were slyly trying to attack...and if by any chance I am mistaken about this you should STILL be ashamed for Mocking God's Grace....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But again, most of them (not all) hold to a form of Belief Alone Salvationism. Protestant Belief Alone Salvationism would be a wide gate path because this is yet another super large branch of Christianity. In fact, it is the second largest branch of Christianity out there.

I personally don’t know ANYBODY that believes in “ Belief Alone” .....Where are you “ SEEING” all of these people ? Everybody I know is just like you —- just different variations....variations of what ?
“ Yeah, Sure Jesus Saves! .....BUT”........

It’s just the same old crapola —-Jesus might Be Essential for Salvation, *BUT* , He is just Not Adequate for Salvation....

I Believe That “ Jesus Saves. period.” .......no “ BUTS” attached.....I believe in “ Nothing But The Blood” for Salvation.......and THAT is the “ Narrow Path”........I Find very few on That Path....They all seem to be on your Path.....the one that says “ Jesus Saves, But once you figure THAT out, then you gotta go out and make yourself “ worthy”....
Me? I don’t worry about that stuff as far as my Salvation is concerned- it is a GIFT, and I am “ MADE Worthy” by the Blood Of The Lamb.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

The Disciples asked Jesus what was the Will Of The Father—- Jesus had the perfect chance to say “ Be Good......obey the Ten Commandments ....Repent Of All Of your sins......give to the poor.... make sure you endure.... never commit a Willful sin , etc....... He said none of those things ..... Jesus said that the “ Will Of The Father” was to BELIEVE in the One that He sent.....* BELIEVE !*......it can’t get any clearer or simpler than that , yet I have heard of some people that supposedly know many Languages that can't understand it...it’s hard to fathom.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay but what did Jesus say? If we don't do God's will, will we still go to heaven?

Matthew 7:21

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Can we bear no fruit and go to heaven?

John 15:1-2

I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

What does Jesus mean by "take away"?

John 15:5-6

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

It's not enough to mentally acknowledge Jesus. We have to obey Him. We have to love one another. We have to crucify our flesh with its passions and desires.

“Abiding in Christ” is the Status Of anybody that has the Holy Spirit in them.....They are the True Branches Of The True Vine—- the True Believers ......Those That “withered Away” and got burned up were Pretend Believers......Those were the Religionists That could “APE” Christian Behavior but did not have the Source that brought about that Behavior, I.e. , The Holy Spirit....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not enough to mentally acknowledge Jesus. We have to obey Him. We have to love one another. We have to crucify our flesh with its passions and desires.

All of these things will come to pass if we allow the Holy Spirit to hang around long enough.....it’s all part of God Transforming us from the inside- out.....something only HE can do ....a man can change, but only God can “ Transform” a mans Heart...and that is the only thing that counts...

So how does one GET that Holy Spirit and keep it hanging around? The one thing that you DON’T do is make the Mistake that the Galatians made by returning to the Law as a little “ insurance “ that they could STAY saved.....Paul had to remind them and warn them——- Did you get the Holy Spirit in you by Keeping the Law? Or did you get it by Faith? Paul reprimanded them with this—- “ How can you be so foolish? After “starting” your New Lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to “ finish” your New Lives by your own human effort?” Gal 3:3.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your opinion.

But we base our belief on scripture (that I have shown you).

You cite no scripture.

You just regurgitate your tradition of men.

Lol.......I know that I say it too often , but I just can’t help myself....Its STILL like “ Shooting Fish in a Barrel”.....read Galatians chapter 4 ..... a ten year old can see the point that Paul is trying to make...

You don’t have to “thank me” for my Opinion, Captain Stubing, ( is that the Captains name on “ Love boat” .....I never watched the show) ....My “ Opinion” Just happens to be the same as Paul’s....you should thank him.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BloodBought 1953 said:
“ Workers Of Iniquity” would be Those that teach False Gospels ....
“workers of iniquity” are those who WORK INIQUITY! And if you believe you are always saved no matter how you behave yourself in the faith sin will never be defeated.

And thus holiness and righteousness become nothing more than labels you think God places on you regardless of your obedience to the faith.

“ Workers Of Iniquity” are damned.......A Believer in Paul’s Gospel is Saved forever ...he can’t be damned because Jesus Paid the price for all of His Sins....So this rules out this entire group of people.....all that are left are those that DON’T Believe the Gospel....they would “ have” to be the Workers Of Iniquity, by default....if this description actually applies to individual sinful acts, it would be a Moot Point—— if they don’t Rest in Paul’s Gospel Of Grace, they are going to be “ cast out” anyway....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God found fault with both the people AND the the Covenant—- “For If That FIRST COVENANT had been without FAULT, there would have been no reason for a Second one”
Lets finish that sentence to show who was at fault . For finding fault WITH THEM cause they did not CONTINUE in HIS COVENTANT .
For finding fault with THEM . But now in CHRIST we are able to worship GOD in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH
AS HE desires .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nobody is promoting lives that are not Holy.....that is a Lie.....you should really stop lying.....God does not consider that “ Holy”

In that case why don't you yourself promote and preach and encourage holiness in the Body of Christ? Certainly Jesus did. And the apostles. How would you go about that?

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This post was not directed at you or your beliefs as far as I can tell. :)

Never the less, it is a common passage used by Protestant Belief Alone Salvationists to justify a sin and still be saved doctrine. We are on a public forum where everyone can read what we write. So I attempted to clear up any confusion for any of our readers who may later come across this forum looking for the truth of God’s Word and so as not to be confused that God is good and His ways are good, too.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your much gentleness displayed to those who have persecuted you with words.
Stand fast in the faith the Lord has shown to you, be not overcome with evil. Let the sweet Spirit comfort your heart as you stand fully armored, he has got your back

It might be prudent it go back and read the “Gentle” little story she told that Mocked the Grace Of God and cleverly tried to attack those that *DO* put their Faith in the Blood Of Jesus and the Grace of God .....Discover for yourself who drew “ First Blood”...... and God does NOT have the “Back” Of ANYBODY that makes a joke out of the Grace of God That That was purchased with the Shed Blood Of His Son—— despite how “ sweetly” they present it.....

And the issue with “ ANGER?” ......take it up with Jesus.....it was HE , not ME , that out of Anger went on a Rampage throughout the Holy Temple and and whipped the wrong- doers Of His day and turned over their tables....

Their exists a thing called “ Righteous Anger”..... it’s what I have. It is completely merited!

I am sorry you seem to misplace your faith. Our trust must be in God, not ourselves. Our strengths are in the Lord not what WE can do.

One episode of anger displayed by Jesus, can you explain that episode to us in thurough expounding of the scriptures?

Christ Jesus is about the love of God displayed for all humanity Jn.3. Prayer is the key to knowing MORE of the will of him whom called us. He is the Lion of Judah, we are his sheep, compare the two plz.

Zealots for cults and religious organizations, such as were the Templars in their day is the attitude displayed when a person seeks to destroy one of faith. If you DONT SAY, BELIEVE, AND THINK LIKE ME YOU ARE A HERETIC, thats the attitude in attacking others here.

Do NOT think bc we are in anonymity that we wont give account of every word. Judgment comes from and thru God not us !

Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.....hypocrite....you are engaging in disrespect and goading in this very post.....Being a man, I won't go whining to the Mods about it...

I'm a disrespectful, goading hypocrite—by contrast, you are a manly non-whiner.

(I can't resist—GOADING?? Do you have any idea whatsoever how absolutely R-R-R-R-rich that is, coming from you???!!!!)

I’m just being honest....as opposed to constantly Preening about how “ good” I am.....I have chosen NOT to live a Phony “ Front”......Im just a Sinner Saved by Grace who is smart enough to see it and humble enough to admit it.....you really ought to give it a shot...I’m not trying to “ justify myself”..... I am rèally just stating the obvious...

This one's pretty dense:

You're an honest, non-preening, smart, humble, admitted sinner awash in grace, just stating all that obvious stuff and not trying to justify yourself.

Did I get all of that?

Oh, man, I forgot to give you credit for shunning the phony front stuff!

Believe what you want .....Paul says in Romans 2:16 that we will all be judged by “ his Gospel”.......that would be 1Cor15:1-4....

You don’t take your 95% of the Bible and call it the “ Gospel ” anymore than you would take all the rules , Commandments and wise suggestions Of The Bible and call them “ The Ten Commandments”...... some things just happen to be specific.....” Paul’s Gospel”, given to him personally by Jesus , most likely during his three years in the Sinai Desert , is the one that God will be asking you about.....it is the “ Good News” That God held as a “ Mystery” for thousands of years and this mystery was never revealed by Jesus to His Apostles...it was only given to Paul....Paul gave it to us and it is the only Gospel That Saves in this current Age Of Grace....remember you heard it hear when God asks you about it......

Whatever all of this means, let the record show that you want credit for saying it (I think—I sure don't think God would want the blame for any of it).

I am the one in here that constantly preaches Super Hyper Grace in these Forums.....it does not take a genius to figure out who you were slyly trying to attack...and if by any chance I am mistaken about this you should STILL be ashamed for Mocking God's Grace....

Everybody I know is just like you —- just different variations....variations of what ?

You alone are left... and they seek your life... or something like that. God has no 7000 who have not yet bowed the knee to Baal... Yeah

Perhaps I will write something about a cute little girl that that writes tales that Mock the Grace Of God and see if people “ mistakenly” hint that I am writing about you.....

Maybe you should retaliate.

That would be humble and smart and... whatever you prefer or decide is the least self-justifying.

Lol.....if YOU are the Captain Of ANY ship, give me the Titanic....just kidding there, Popeye....

In “ Real Life” you are a very confused , “Poor Student Of The Word” That is Ignorant when it comes to “ Rightly Dividing” God’s Word......You are just a sea- faring Pharisee....

You may “speak” 9 language “ fluently” ( brag much?) , but people here speak to you in Engkish and you STILL do not understand....

Even a “hick deputy” could tell the difference between a Mere Religionist That has “ Fallen From Grace” and a True man of Faith.....
..please go back to Mayberry and let Helen Crump Teach you more about “ reading comprehension” and THEN go back and take another Stab at Galatians....( give my regards to your brother, Ernest T...lol....)

Yuk, yuk, yuk!

See, now, it looks like you're getting that it's a joke, but... I don't know.

Why did you choose “now” to reveal your true Heart?

You mean before, when you were railing on me—that was not justified?

I admit that I rib over-sensitive champions of self-promotion like yourself a little too much, but I went pretty easy this time (and you make that REALLY hard to do, btw), and yet you are absolutely rabid with rage.

I mean, how many times do you need to reply to one or two posts, BB?

You can't get through practically a single post without lashing out with an insult or outright name-calling?

And you can't even get along with sweet little @Wynona (even her selfie avatar is adorable, for Pete's sake!) and you expect us to believe you're behavior is warranted?!!

The only person you're kidding is yourself, BB.

I don't really speak 9 languages, BB—that was just a rib. But you're so blinded by you're "righteous indignation" that you can't even take sarcasm, which is ok by forum rules, btw.

I could say a lot more about the ridiculous claims you've made about yourself and others, but I imagine you're already champing at the bit to swallow your "man"lihood and bark the ears off of the mods, so I'll quit.

You need to repent of your heartless and relentless haranguing, BB. You just need to do it. Everyone but you seems to know that.

And if you get me kicked off, you'd probably be doing me a favor at this point. No amount of consideration is worth having to suffer and watch others suffer your brand of abuse. Go ahead and call down fire from Heaven. Chalk up another heretic you've chased away, if you like.

I wish I could say it's been nice reconnecting with you but, frankly, I'd rather rupture another disk or two. I'm just beat to the socks.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never the less, it is a common passage used by Protestant Belief Alone Salvationists to justify a sin and still be saved doctrine. We are on a public forum where everyone can read what we write. So I attempted to clear up any confusion for any of our readers who may later come across this forum looking for the truth of God’s Word and so as not to be confused that God is good and His ways are good, too.
KEWL