The Proof of Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And to make one even more amazed, it could very well be that the man who doesn't call Jesus Lord goes to a church/denomination all would approve of and the man who does call Jesus Lord goes to one no one approves of.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. The flesh is Jesus Christ and the spirit second person of the Trinity.
Hebrews 10:4-5 KJV
[4] For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. [5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Tecarta Bible

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Focus on true Bible doctrine and don't make hilarious comments. You have a very mistaken idea about Romans 15:6: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is completely consistent with the Trinitarian belief I already gave you.

1. God is indeed the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2. The Lord Jesus Christ is indeed the eternal only begotten Son of God.

3. At the same time, God the Father declares that Jesus is God in no uncertain terms.

HEBREWS 1

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

In view of this, who do you think is the faker, who denies what is explicitly revealed in the Bible?
Point 2, in promise, not in fact until the incarnate. God incarnated as Jesus, no reincarnated.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 10:4-5 KJV
[4] For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. [5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Tecarta Bible

I think this says it more clearly.

NIV
4 It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;

It denies that Jesus Christ existed before the incarnation and that the second person of the Trinity, the Word, incarnated to give a flesh body that was the true and final sacrifice for sin.

Reactions: Waiting on him

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't want to study SDA in depth. I don't have a denomination. Brakelite has the Holy Spirit, as anyone who also has the Holy spirit will recognize if they spend any length of time reading his posts and conversing with him. Which brings us back to the original post by epi in this thread - we know he belongs to us because he loves us, he does not vaunt himself, he bears with us and answers gently (even when poked repeatedly with a stick).
Brakelite has some errors, I have some errors, and you have some errors. It is perfectly acceptable to talk about an error, Or errors, you think someone has. Its even better if you can show by scripture why you think its an error.
Its not acceptable to poke a man repeatedly and then shriek he cannot answer unless he goes somewhere else to do it.
SDA is not errors , it was started by a False prophet big diff. SDA is not just a "denomination" .
No one has been attacking BL. personally, but when he speaks SDA False Doctrines it will be pointed out by some who recogize them. That is fine if you don't care and don't know the diff, but don't expect others to be silent to please you.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said before you are thoroughly confused about this doctrine.

You are not thinking. John says God became flesh, not was flesh. He says that flesh God became was named Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 10:4-5
5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;

Again, the flesh of Jesus Christ did not exist until God gave it to him. Who is the him? The second person of the Trinity, not Jesus Christ.

You say Jesus Christ is eterna. But just these two passages alone deny you.

I've seen you cite the ancient creeds . Those ancient creeds testify to the dual nature of Jesus Christ. To his human flesh and his spirit being God.

Jesus Christ was always a promise before the incarnation, not a reality.

Some verses in the New Testament talk about his humanity, some his divinity, but none ever say he was a divine human.

You'll even go so far as to claim God died on the cross, which is impossible. God is immortal, meaning he cannot die.

I am not the one confused here, you are.

Same as when you make your declarations about the perfection of the KJV, even when shown proof to the contrary.

You are following some doctrine, not what the Bible says.

I am not alone in pointing these things out to you.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not alone in pointing these things out to you.
There's no point discussing this with you since you have a WEIRD AND BIZARRE concept of God and Christ. But the Gnostics would be happy to keep you company.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this says it more clearly.

NIV

It denies that Jesus Christ existed before the incarnation and that the second person of the Trinity, the Word, incarnated to give a flesh body that was the true and final sacrifice for sin.
It’s also interesting too me, that apon his resurrection men who’d been in his presence for years, didn’t recognize him.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our glorified bodies are very different from our earthly ones.

No sex, no shaving, no scars, clean and a lot of other things very different.
Had God not disposed of Moses’s body,do you think they’d still have it propped up somewhere?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I like that. If you were a missionary to Trinitarian natives, they'd get that pot boiling!:D

So the simple explanation is as follows:

THE FATHER IS GOD (But He is not the Son or the Spirit)
THE SON IS GOD (But He is not the Father or the Spirit)
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD (But He is not the Father or the Son)

Yet there can only be one true God, therefore Jesus brings all three together under "the Name" (Hebrew Ha Shem).

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of [1] the Father, and of [2] the Son, and of [3] the Holy Ghost...(Mt 28:19)
And one must remember that when Mary was with child, that and Angel appeared to say that his name is Emmanuel (God with us) so this is a point that many forget that is a powerful point of who this Baby really is and also he is named Jesus as to what he is about or does and that's about our Salvation.
So he came into the world as "God with us" God who is with us Humans ? and that he is the Saviour of such.
One must remember that all such is of the Holy Spirit and that one only knows such if you have the Holy spirit.

So one has the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit and all three are as one in the same but different identity's with in such.
One that is in union with the Holy Spirit such is a Christian who is born again and understands who Jesus is and that no one comes to the Father but through the only begotten Son.

So without the Holy Spirit you have nothing and without the Son you have not true handle on who is the Father.

We seen that the Jews did not know the Father.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SDA is not errors , it was started by a False prophet big diff. SDA is not just a "denomination" .
No one has been attacking BL. personally, but when he speaks SDA False Doctrines it will be pointed out by some who recogize them. That is fine if you don't care and don't know the diff, but don't expect others to be silent to please you.

It was not you who were told to be silent in here.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beside possessing the spirit of God within me and knowing it, here's a little more Bible Study supporting my proof/assurance of salvation that there is only one God and only one born believer, the Son of God who had one, a human sinless nature at least whilst on the earth.

Besides Romans 15:6, John 10:29, 14:28, there is also John 3:16 and 1 Tim 2:5 (and many more words of God) that say there is only one God and it is the Father of Jesus his Son who created him to become the sacrifice for sin and thus the high priest, the actual mercy seat for all true believers so we can partake or share in God’s spirit of Truth. Partially today, and completely in our new realm of immortality. As 1 Tim 2:4 states, it is for us to have/ gain knowledge from the Truth of the one God and our Father - not just merely about Jesus the Christ his Son. Jesus was the human sacrifice and the gateway to our salvation. Jesus is the first born of this new creation that God devised, of past, present and future believers (Romans 8:29, Col 1:15, 18; Heb 1:6; Rev 1:5). Jesus is worthy of worship because he is born of God and the Son that sacrificed his life for all, and the first born of the dead to immortality, as even the angels understand this quite clearly and bow to him, upon his birth, on is cross, at his resurrection and ascension, then and today. This thus glorifies God our Father (Romans 15:6 all over again), the ultimate goal, whilst keeping things in perspective and not making an idol of Jesus Christ as God himself, even though he is our Lord and Leader (of the new creation) and Savior (from death) who has earned the right to become the power of God, his Father for all in heaven and on earth. All believers shall know this completely in the next life. They shall know the Truth of God as Jesus possesses it and knew it from at least his baptism.

Blessings to all,

APAK