... the PROPHETS SPEAK ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; communists; and/or satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

Jhn 3:19 And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

Bobby Jo

And ONCE AGAIN:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; communists; and/or satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VICE PRESIDENT MICHAEL PENCE PROPHECY:

... so not only has Robin Bullock drawn the Parallel between the Good Samaritan with the TWO PENCE,

... but now "Julie Green Ministries" is confirming the same Restoration of Vice President Pence when Trump Returns to the Whitehouse, and cites other Prophets which hold that same perspectives,

... which I've asserted for MONTHS per my best understanding of Prophetic Scripture, which is MORE TRUMP, and simply PRESUMES Pence:

... so lift up your eyes, lift up your spirits, and lift up your hands in expectation of a Great Work by GOD ALMIGHTY in the days and weeks to come.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... so this same Robin D. Bullock cited a "SHIP" in a prophecy a few days ago, and within HOURS one of the WORLD'S LARGEST Shipping Container vessels ended up BLOCKING the SUEZ CANAL.

And of course there were some STRANGE COINCIDENCES regarding this Ship:

But the circumstances don't end there. Instead it seems they KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE STRANGE with more and more INVESTIGATION, which includes BIZARRE course maneuverings ...

... then loss of Power & HELM CONTROL and subsequent GROUNDING apparently at FULL POWER and in the MOST NARROW section of the Suez Canal, seemingly with CONTROL having been COMMANDEERED by a REMOTE SOURCE:

... and what was HRC's Secret Service CODE NAME; and what is suspected of being on the Ship?

'Evergreen' Container Ship Blocking Suez Canal Sparks Human Trafficking Conspiracy Theory Linked to Clinton, Obama

(Please note that this article attempts to "DEBUNK" Credible Evidence, so one has to wonder if those conclusions are credible or cover-up. -- And i suspect that GOD is bringing SIN to LIGHT through HIS Prophets and through the NEWS.)​

So the Prophet Timothy Dixon had been pointing to the END OF MARCH as being Significant, -- and now we see a Significant EVENT which the Entire World is watching. -- But are the Christians watching, or are they still asleep, in denial, and scoffing/mocking GOD's Servants?

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Modern-Day PROPHETS have been asserting all along that Trump is STILL PRESIDENT and will shortly (Weeks? Months?) be ushered back into the WhiteHouse. And so it makes sense that Pompeo is STILL the SECRETARY OF STATE:

Pompeo, Taiwan Amb..jpg

So I guess that makes "the Biden Administration" ALL PLAY ACTING.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden CONFESSING that the ELECTION WAS A FRAUD???

So many times we imagine how we'd solve a particular problem, -- but when GOD calls for HIS Purpose, we can finally see an solution where the Military can come from BEHIND the Scenes to the FOREFRONT to make arrests, conduct Military Tribunals, and execute Judgment on all the Criminal who have conspired against HUMANITY and our GOVERNMENT; -- and then begin an orderly transition to the RIGHTFULLY ELECTED President & Vice President.

And I suspect that our Prayers are an ESSENTIAL COMPONENT to achieving GOD's Purpose on earth, -- so let us earnestly PRAY according to GOD's WILL.

Bobby Jo