1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Quran about Christians

Discussion in 'Unorthodox Doctrine Forum' started by sho, Jan 30, 2021.

1. sho

sho Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Italy
    Surah 5, Vers 72
    Those who say "Jesus is God" have fallen into disbelief, they will not enter Paradise, for their home will be hell. These unjust people will have no helpers.

2. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The KEY is learn those bibles well my friends . cause the KEYRAN holds not the answers . Very dangerous , very deadly that book is .
    That is my west texas typcent for quran , keyran . But , yeah let no lamb heed that book .

3. sho

sho Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Italy
    I have testified that Jesus is God, according to the Quran I will go to hell.

amigo de christo likes this.
  4. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Count it a blessing . cause the koran is false . Or as i often type in west texas accent , the keyran is false .
    So leap for joy .

5. sho

sho Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Italy
    We know who Allah is. Ezekiel 28:14-15

6. FHII

FHII Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I have not read the Koran. So when I hear about one passage that seemingly blasts Christians, I tend to be skeptical. I am skeptical because I see how Christians take the Bible out of context, so I imagine Muslims do as well.

Its really not something I want to pursue because I tend to want to know the whole truth of the matter. Thus, I would have to actually read the Koran. I am simply not interested in doing so.

7. Helen

Helen Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Hello my friend , so glad to see you...so many new names and faces on here these days.

Be blessed...H

FHII likes this.
  8. jaybird

jaybird Well-Known Member

its interesting the Muslims dont accept the trinity because this is the exact same reason that Jews dont become Christians. whats really strange and no one can explain is that when Jesus was here teaching, Jews loved His teachings and followed Him everywhere.