The Race Question is a Godly Question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The World is being led astray by the workings of Satanist, the Anti-Christ.

Just look around nowadays and some creep will be peddling something that is directly Anti-Christ, not to mention who stands in their way ? and condemns such dribble nowadays, the Pope ? NO ! not at all ! he is in bed with the Anti-Christ mob claiming that the god that they believe in is the same god ? No it's not the same God as our Lord and Saviour is, because the god that Islam is peddling is in fact pointed out as not the God of Christianity, because the fact is that no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son ! so how can one who rejects Jesus Christ as such, be as one with the Father ? when they in fact do not know him at all, just as it is with the Jews in fact.

What is it that they do not get with the fact, that No one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son, such are truly condemned and the stupid moron Pope Frances can not be born again Christian because he is in fact rejecting this fact that Jesus said, Pope Frances has another Jesus ? because he does not stand up for Jesus Christ and fact is the bastard never mentions the words Jesus Christ as he substitutes the word god where ever he possible can, now I ask why is that ? is it because of political correctness, so as not to offend the Jews and Islam or the poor demented Atheist bastards that are lost under the influence of Satan.

So that Christianity nowadays has become a wishy washy appeasing parasite that will truly not stand up for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and so the fact is that the World will become enslaved under the powers of Satan and we can see this is on the cards now as it sticks out like gods balls.
It's the Blind leading the blind and this crap about the rapture and 2ed coming peddled nowadays is the work of Satan, because hey are looking for a Jesus ? fact is if they were found and truly born again they need not look any further, because such a one is in the Kingdom of God. that's the whole point one must be born again ! then you are in the Kingdom of God.
There are People that have been born again for 2000 years of history who are of the Kingdom of God and nowadays we have this evil that rejects this fact and is waiting with bated breath for the hell on Earth to come, I have talked to such people and they are shaking their fist at God, wanting no demanding him to come down here, but I say he will come in his own due time because it has nothing to do with your claims, you are here to serve in Christ Jesus only, that's your calling and creating havoc is not a Christians calling at all as such will only reap what they sowed.

Reggie, I use to think I was a simple person, not too much knowledge compared to some educated people, how is it I can read between the lies and see reality?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie, I use to think I was a simple person, not too much knowledge compared to some educated people, how is it I can read between the lies and see reality?
There is the educated and educated fools or educated idiots I understand, but anyone can read between the lines if you have knowledge of a subject at hand.
If one has the ability to see reality it's because one is awake on the subject.

One bloke that worked for my dad at times was illiterate but he was not stupid or a fool at all, as he owned businesses and controlled them all well, the only thing was that he just could not read or write. to talk to him you would never of known it.

I think that we are all stupid people in one way or another if we are to be truthfully honest about it, I agree but we may have our gifts.
just look at the Sheldon Cooper thing on TV that shows what a total fool that he is and yes their are people much like that, that are so gifted in one way but a total bozo in another.
I would say that they may know a subject real well but that they just lack common sense.

I would not tolerate Sheldon Cooper, but I do have stupid mates, one mates sister who is very bright was perplexed as to why I was his friend stating that he was such an idiot and I agree that he is, as that is obvious to anyone but hey we get on fine and I get on fine with his sister as I love her as well, but she only just tolerates him.

I don't know but do we pick our true friends or do they pick us ?

Reactions: JohnPaul