The Rainbow Forum!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

musicworld

Apr 1, 2009
Canary Islands Tenerife
Dear moderators, what has been happning with the forum? Blue.. Red.. now Green.. what next? i think I'm going dizzy!! Personally I liked the original blue one you had up from way back ago, that was real nice! also comfortable on the eye with its dark background.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[quote name='musicworld;71067]Dear moderators' date=' what has been happning with the forum? Blue.. Red.. now Green.. what next? i think I'm going dizzy!! [COLOR=black']Personally I liked the original blue one you had up from way back ago, that was real nice! also comfortable to read with its dark background. So whats next?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] You might need to choose a new mood, musicworld.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
[quote name='musicworld;71067]Dear moderators' date=' what has been happning with the forum? Blue.. Red.. now Green.. what next? i think I'm going dizzy!! [COLOR=black']Personally I liked the original blue one you had up from way back ago, that was real nice! also comfortable to read with its dark background. So whats next?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] To improve our image, originality and most importantly your forum viewing experience we have decided to change our theme, color, server, and format every two days.. for example two days from now our theme will be water, and calvary after that, and then flying space cows...we feel that not only will this significantly help spread the word of God, but it will seperate us from those other boring christian sites who just keep the same format, colors, and over all dependabilty for years on end. we are sorry for the conveniance :)

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LGF, I'm going to start issuing warning points for sarcastic impersonations of forum staff. ;) LOLI do apologize for the flavor of the week designs (I'm notorious for this), but I hope at least the forum software changes will stop. At this point, I'm thinking any new designs will just be in addition to the existing one.