The rapture theory

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes God has wrath thats a given No one here ever claimed any different.That does not negate his love.But he doesn't fly the parents and all Christains out of the world and leave the children to fend for themselves.Show me evidence that he destroyed the parents and left the kids to fend by themselves in the flood or Sodom or any place else in scripture. To what point would he do this? How are they to learn the truth? Then show me scripture that talks of this. This is folly Pops no such doctrine excists.He has fore told us all things show me where Gods says he will do this.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Pops your concept of scripture is scewed through your Rapture Believeit makes it difficult to have a conversation with you about scripture.You may be a very nice man but you base your believes on Fables and fairytalesstarted by a woman's dream in 1830 and spread futher by John Darby and Mr. Blackstone,the womans name escapes me but in relateing her dream she admitted it did feel evil at the time.

Pop James

Dec 5, 2006
In your eyes Kriss my concept of scripture may be scewed. In my heart the matter of the gathering together of the LORDS Church is settled. The most important truth to me is that there is going to be a rapture of Christians at some point..when... NO one knows.....we can only speculate according to implied scripture.In your post you challenged me to give you scripture that would state that GODs wrath would/could include children...I will take this time to do just that. First I want to say that a study of GODs wrath is needed by every believer. GODs wrath is a perfect attribute of GOD just as is HIS love etc. GOD is a just GOD and will punish a wicked generation including men,women ,children and creation..........Heres are an example of the scriptures you challenged me to give you....lev 26:22....this particular chapter deals with GODs promise to Israel concerning blessings and retribution...."I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number..and your highways shall be desolate." Ezk 9:6....This is a direct commandment from the LORD GOD as revealed by Ezekiel....."Utterly slay old and young men, maidens, and little children and women but do not come near anyone on whom is the mark...and begin at My sanctuary"...so they began with the elders who were before the temple.Luke 9:44....someone..not sure who said I was wrong concerning the destruction of 70 ad in Jerusalem. I will now show that the destruction was due directly because of GODs Divine judgment.....43 "For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on everyside, 44 and level you, and your children within you, to the ground and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation"...this is Divine judgment of GOD upon an unbelieving Israel......So there Kriss is the answer to your challenge......Someone said that old Pop is just trying to show how smart he is.....Some say this some say that concerning pop......matters not....I pledge to you and others that I will never proclaim anything on this site without ample scripture to validate it. I also will not use human emotion and understanding to direct my spiritual thinking.........GOD willing............regards. Pop

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No Pops I challenged you to show me an example of where God abandons little chidren with no hope, no adults to care for them, leaving them at the mercy of only the lost and evil as you believe will be all thats left.lev 26:22 God allowing the children to carried away by wild beasts as punishment to the wicked...Rapture says God will rip away the good to punish the inocent and break the hearts of the good loving parents? Ez 9.6 God dstroys the wicked it is kinder to kill the young than to abandon them . The scriptures above do not apply to what you are saying will happen. example a car going down the road at 60 mi. per hour and the driver raptured away, a Babe in his mother arms dropped to a concrete floor because its mother was raptured away. Children left at school with no one to take them home parents raptured away. a mother cooking dinner is raptured away leaving the stove on to burn down the house as chidren play upstairs.A father walking his toddler across a busy street Raptured away leaving the child in the road. Show me scripture where God abandons his small children to leave them hopless and alone. How does this reflect on God? Is he not the hope for the hopless? Would he leave one of his lambs in a world of wolves ? As a mother that would make the rapture, God making me abandon my helpless children to an evil world a act of crulty!I don't know if you have children but I'm telling you as a parent/grandparent or compassionate person I know God would NEVER be this cruel it would be a curse not a blessing and if you do not see that you Do Not know my Father in Heaven.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
God so loves the innocent heart of children that he says come to him as a child. Children are not held accountable till an age of accountability God says be fruitful and multiplyThese are just a few of the reasons the above scenario would be contrary to Gods wordGods wrath is reserved for the wicked,the preverted,the unrepent sinner, maybe even as chastisment but Never,never,neverNOT FOR THE INOCENT CHILDREN leaving them with to have no chance. Only those with no understanding of Gods nature would believe such a ridiculous thing. If this is what Rapture means no wonder God is against those that hunt souls to teach fly away doctrine.