The rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeoncross

Jul 9, 2006
I was raised pre-tribulation and now thanks to Ervin Baxter’s "Politics and Religion" I lean more towards Post-tribulation. (If you have never heard "Politics and Religion" you are missing out! you can download the audio files (mp3) at endtime.com.)Do you all remember the verse where it says "For God hath not appointed us unto wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:9.This was just one of the verses that I use to think supported pre-tribulation, God would never but his people through his wrath. Remember God said to Noah that he would not destroy Sodom and Gomorra if he could find even 5 righteous people? And there are similar stories in the old testament.But I learned something recently, the tribulation is part God’s judgment and part Satan’s. For instance I don’t think that we will be hurt by the judgments sent against those that are unsaved by God. But at the same time the bible says; “But terror will come on the earth and the sea. For the Devil has come down to you in great anger, and he knows that he has little time." - Revelation 12:11-13. I DO believe that we Christians will suffer greatly at the hand of Satan’s last days…Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.