The real gospel.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
It is possible that Hammirabi would have gotten the law from God before God gave the law to Moses.

But, I would say that there are certain aspects to the law of Moses that were not covered in the law of Hammurabi; and that the law of Moses is superior to that of Hammurabi's code.

Now if you are here to undermine the Christian faith, come right out and say so. It will become evident in time, at any rate, where you stand as concerning faith in Jesus Christ.
Wow chill on, I was only arguing what was not right based on bible. I'm not undermine you or your church, we have the same faith in Christ. Let's we complement each other.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow chill on, I was only arguing what was not right based on bible. I'm not undermine you or your church, we have the same faith in Christ. Let's we complement each other.
Okay cool.

I just know that it is an atheistic argument that they say that Hammurabi had better laws than were given to Moses by God; and they use this concept to undermine the Bible as being the inspired word of God.

You were probably unaware of that; so all is forgiven!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
arent you ordained even? id ask By Whom but you never give a straight answer anyway

You're one to talk. Someone could ask you for the time of day and you would give them a sundial and a broken compass.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
bwaa-ha-ha
but i have asked him before
and time in numbers, ha

remember when time in numbers dint make any sense to you, lf? :)
I remember a time that I didn't care about the time, and whatever happened, happened.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
life, more abundantly and Death, More Abundantly just dont seem to mix, in my experience, although id love to see a successful mediation there. That you do not condemn another "believer" but they condemn you seems almost universal? Irl i just dont engage verbally, not sure what i expected in a forum tbh. But engagement is prolly not what youre going to get there i guess.

and id like to think you had the same faith, but note the diff in your two expressions of faith even, one a noun, the other a verb. I wonder now if it isnt a sin to attempt to even converse with ppl on that basis, cant one only end up offend ing that way? dunno

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Now if you are here to undermine the Christian faith, come right out and say so. It will become evident in time, at any rate, where you stand as concerning faith in Jesus Christ.
no offense but he blew you away long time ago, jbf
you talk like a lawyer and he talks like a kid?

"faith" as a noun, do you think?
(rhetorical q ok, nevermind)
but i do wish you the best of luck in your quest ok
just sorry you believe that thats Christianity though
Okay cool.

I just know that it is an atheistic argument that they say that Hammurabi had better laws than were given to Moses by God; and they use this concept to undermine the Bible as being the inspired word of God.

You were probably unaware of that; so all is forgiven!
"you are forgiven bc you are surely ignorant" lol, i mean priceless jbf
like icing on cake :D
ps, the Bible isnt Word, but then you already knew that huh
you just need it to be so you can bash others over the head with it right
(yes, ignoring you would be vastly preferable)

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Debating with certain people on Christian forums is like arguing with a lawyer who is out to win their case at all costs, no matter how much scripture twisting, trickery, deceit, rhetoric and propaganda that it takes. :rolleyes:
ya, when you know stuff i guess ego becomes involved, and then youre basically done
glad i dont know anymore :)

Reactions: mailmandan