The real Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Collosians 1:15--The FIRSTBORN of all creation= created direct first and last all other things created through him. Gods master worker speaking at Proverbs 8, tells all he was created.

Proof
Psalm 45:7-- You(Jesus) have loved righteousness and hated wickedness. That is why God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your partners( angels)

Hebrews 1:3-4--3) He ( Jesus) is the reflection( image) of his( God)glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power, and after he made a purification for our sins he sat down on the right hand of the majesty( God) in lofty places. 4) So he has become better than the angels( partners) to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs.

Psalm proves God did not come and Jesus has a God like he teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12
Hebrews shows he would be equal to the angels without inheriting that name from God--proving 100% he is not God and his words at John 17:1-6,26 are 100% truth==The one who sent him = Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--Verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah) ----hallowed be thy name = YHWH( Jehovah)

You are being mislead. Your translations are filled with error. they teach 2 different truths, 2 different Gods.

Reactions: Wrangler

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1 The Word was God ...
The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Jesus is God.

Actually in Greek, the true God mentioned in the 2nd line is called Ho Theos--Plain Theos= god is the last line. A deception by catholicism translating. The whole reason for Ho Theos and plain Theos is to show the difference. The Logos( word) was not called THE GOD. ( Ho Theos) The OP is clear-truth.
If you check into facts you find the following.
From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelites while serving the true God, teach, serve and worship a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)--Thus this God was taught to Jesus and every bible writer when they attended the Israelite places of worship--God didnt change, the religion was changed. And it is one single religion, not the house divided( 34,000 trinity based religions) they will not stand.

Reactions: Wrangler

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title of this thread is , THE REAL JESUS . So we had better know if its the REAL JESUS WE FOLLOW
and not another jesus . THUS , THUS OPEN THEM BIBLES and LEARN THAT JESUS WELL . Learn all sound doctrine well .
Learn and let no man deceive thee . Be encouraged my friends . But OH YES , OPEN THY BIBLES .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title of this thread is , THE REAL JESUS . So we had better know if its the REAL JESUS WE FOLLOW
and not another jesus . THUS , THUS OPEN THEM BIBLES and LEARN THAT JESUS WELL . Learn all sound doctrine well .
Learn and let no man deceive thee . Be encouraged my friends . But OH YES , OPEN THY BIBLES .
Be encouraged wrangler . And let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE REAL JESUS . So we had better know if its the REAL JESUS WE FOLLOW
and not another jesus .

And the real God. Are you following the real God?
'For us, there is one God the Father?' 1 COR 8:6

Or are you following another god, who aims to rob God (who is the Father alone) of his due glory?
A. 1 Timothy 1:17 (NLT) All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He (singular) is the eternal King, the unseen one (singular) who never dies; he (singular) alone (singular) is God. Amen. (emphasis added)
B. Divide glory, even among God’s servants (explicitly stated to include Jesus @ Acts 3:13)?
If Jesus were God, he would not have died. If Jesus were God, why does Dr. Luke call him the servant of God?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually in Greek, the true God mentioned in the 2nd line is called Ho Theos--Plain Theos= god is the last line. A deception by catholicism translating. The whole reason for Ho Theos and plain Theos is to show the difference. The Logos( word) was not called THE GOD. ( Ho Theos) The OP is clear-truth.
If you check into facts you find the following.
From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelites while serving the true God, teach, serve and worship a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)--Thus this God was taught to Jesus and every bible writer when they attended the Israelite places of worship--God didnt change, the religion was changed. And it is one single religion, not the house divided( 34,000 trinity based religions) they will not stand.
Are you saying all of our English Bibles are in grievous error? If so, we can't trust any of them. There are many English translations online and they all declare Jesus is God.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying all of our English Bibles are in grievous error? If so, we can't trust any of them. There are many English translations online and they all declare Jesus is God.
Not a one.

For the name of God is found in Ex 3:15 and his name aint Jesus.

Scripture calls only the Father, God.

Scripture calls Jesus, the Son of God.

Do you know that Jesus has a God? See the most anti-trinitarian book of all, John 20:17. Do you realize how silly it is to say Jesus is God when he says he has a God.

Jesus’ God is the only God. (Welcome to the forums, BTW).

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Collosians 1:15--The FIRSTBORN of all creation= created direct first and last all other things created through him. Gods master worker speaking at Proverbs 8, tells all he was created.

Proof
Psalm 45:7-- You(Jesus) have loved righteousness and hated wickedness. That is why God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your partners( angels)

Hebrews 1:3-4--3) He ( Jesus) is the reflection( image) of his( God)glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power, and after he made a purification for our sins he sat down on the right hand of the majesty( God) in lofty places. 4) So he has become better than the angels( partners) to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs.

Psalm proves God did not come and Jesus has a God like he teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12
Hebrews shows he would be equal to the angels without inheriting that name from God--proving 100% he is not God and his words at John 17:1-6,26 are 100% truth==The one who sent him = Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--Verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah) ----hallowed be thy name = YHWH( Jehovah)

You are being mislead. Your translations are filled with error. they teach 2 different truths, 2 different Gods.
Correct you are being misled for sure.

Scripture declares He is God and I say what scripture declares regarding the Person of Christ.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Isaiah 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don't believe that I AM(YHWH), you will die in your sins."

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.(YHWH)"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Romans 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ who is God over all forever praised! Amen.

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:8
But of the Son He says,
"YOUR THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVER

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours

2 Peter 1:11
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

1 John 5:20

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the GNT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.

Revelation 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty

Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that liveth, was dead, but is alive forevermore is Christ.

Revelation 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Conclusion: So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the NT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: Taken

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 1 The Word was God ...
The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Jesus is God.
In my book too. So many people trying to undermine our belief. My God died for me. No other god has done that.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I my book too. So many people trying to undermine our belief. My God died for me. No other god has done that.
Amen- The book of Hebrews declares that very thing . The OT Covenant was made by God alone and established by Him. The only way for there to be a New Covenant was the death of the One who made the first Covenant- God Himself.

Hebrews 9:16-28

16 For where a covenant is, there must of necessity be the death of the one who made it. 17 For a covenant is valid only when men are dead, for it is never in force while the one who made it lives. 18 Therefore even the first covenant was not inaugurated without blood. 19 For when every commandment had been spoken by Moses to all the people according to the Law, he took the blood of the calves and the goats, with water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people, 20 saying, "This is the blood of the covenant which God commanded you." 21 And in the same way he sprinkled both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry with the blood. 22 And according to the Law, one may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

23 Therefore it was necessary for the copies of the things in the heavens to be cleansed with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a holy place made with hands, a mere copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; 25 nor was it that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the holy place year by year with blood not his own. 26 Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. 27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment, 28 so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.

Conclusion: But just like Peter who said You are the " Son of God " a Divine title of Jesus and He told Peter that flesh and blood did not reveal that truth to him but the Father in heaven did reveal it to him. Only God can open the hearts and mind of the unbeliever or religious persons eyes to understand and accept the above Divine Truth.

hope this helps !!!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a one.

For the name of God is found in Ex 3:15 and his name aint Jesus.

Scripture calls only the Father, God.

Scripture calls Jesus, the Son of God.

Do you know that Jesus has a God? See the most anti-trinitarian book of all, John 20:17. Do you realize how silly it is to say Jesus is God when he says he has a God.

Jesus’ God is the only God. (Welcome to the forums, BTW).
John 14:9 (NKJV)
9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Reactions: Pearl

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There have been many translations in history with a god or was divine. Rejected by the trinity clergys because truth exposes them as false. The religion that came out of Rome mistranslated to fit false council teachings by the will of satan. Their own translating still exposes them as false.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct you are being misled for sure.

Scripture declares He is God and I say what scripture declares regarding the Person of Christ.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Isaiah 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don't believe that I AM(YHWH), you will die in your sins."

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.(YHWH)"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Romans 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ who is God over all forever praised! Amen.

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:8
But of the Son He says,
"YOUR THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVER

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours

2 Peter 1:11
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

1 John 5:20

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the GNT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.

Revelation 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty

Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that liveth, was dead, but is alive forevermore is Christ.

Revelation 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Conclusion: So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the NT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!

hope this helps !!!

There is one truth, the scriptures i shared prove with 0 doubt its your religions that are in error. The bible condemns them-A house divided will not stand= 34,000 trinity based religions--1 Cor 1:10--they fail 100% this true mark--Unity of thought( all of Gods truth) no division.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been many translations in history with a god or was divine. Rejected by the trinity clergys because truth exposes them as false. The religion that came out of Rome mistranslated to fit false council teachings by the will of satan. Their own translating still exposes them as false.
So your argument is that our Bibles are wrong? And your opinions are right?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the real God. Are you following the real God?
'For us, there is one God the Father?' 1 COR 8:6

Or are you following another god, who aims to rob God (who is the Father alone) of his due glory?
A. 1 Timothy 1:17 (NLT) All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He (singular) is the eternal King, the unseen one (singular) who never dies; he (singular) alone (singular) is God. Amen. (emphasis added)
B. Divide glory, even among God’s servants (explicitly stated to include Jesus @ Acts 3:13)?
If Jesus were God, he would not have died. If Jesus were God, why does Dr. Luke call him the servant of God?
You haven't heard that Jesus lives?

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Somebody has been listening to false teaching. And is following a false gospel.