"The Righteousness of the Law" (part 1)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people of other religions who love God, yes. But it isn't enough to obtain Eternal Fellowship with God. God has one standard by which we may remain in His presence forever, and that standard is His Son.

So what does God's Son represent that all of the world's religions fail to represent properly? It is who God really is in all of His purity, as opposed to what we do when we go our own way. When we don't walk with Him in the true Spirit of His Son, then we are walking with some other spirit pretending to be God. But there is only one Spirit that truly presents the life and virtues of God--the Spirit that Christ gave to us.

You see, there are two ways to know if we are serving the true God. One way is theological, by determining whether the truth guides us in the right path. And the other way is by the quality of the Spirit. One can tell by discernment if the Spirit bears the fruit of God's love, or not.

There are many pretenders in this world, but "the sheep hear the Shepherd's voice." When we commit to Christ, we commit to abandoning our own autonomous ways for a life lived in partnership with Christ.

We essentially live only for Christ, and not for our own independent ways. We refuse to live without the fellowship of Christ. We choose to live only in the Kingdom of God.

Why should I weep for you? You have the words of Eternal Life. :)
Vaya con Dios!
THERE is only ONE WAY to know if we are serving the TRUE GOD .
ONE .
OPEN BIBLE and ensure ITS THAT JESUS YOU BE A FOLLOWING .
men and their theologies come and go . BUT ER WORD OF GOD ENDURES FOREVER .
FACT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE is only ONE WAY to know if we are serving the TRUE GOD .
ONE .
OPEN BIBLE and ensure ITS THAT JESUS YOU BE A FOLLOWING .
men and their theologies come and go . BUT ER WORD OF GOD ENDURES FOREVER .
FACT .
Actually no. I don't have to open my Bible to make sure I'm following the true God. It is self-apparent that I'm serving the true God purely by my experience of His holy presence. We must *know God* to be sure it *is* God! But yes, the Bible helps us avoid errors and deceptions.

Adam and Eve had no Bible whatsoever when they walked with God in the garden of Eden. They knew God's presence because they knew God. The problem comes when we stop listening to God's word to us, and wish to believe something else.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually no. I don't have to open my Bible to make sure I'm following the true God. It is self-apparent that I'm serving the true God purely by my experience of His holy presence. We must *know God* to be sure it *is* God! But yes, the Bible helps us avoid errors and deceptions.

Adam and Eve had no Bible whatsoever when they walked with God in the garden of Eden. They knew God's presence because they knew God. The problem comes when we stop listening to God's word to us, and wish to believe something else.
I remember the last time (hopefully for all time) I questioned whether this was God speaking to me in my heart. And He simply said, "you know this is Me, so, now it's just your choice to believe Me or not." Thankfully I believed Him, and received a good deliverance.

We draw near to Him, and He draws near to us. For me, the more I see my need Him, the more I draw near. The more I see my own failings, the more I play hide and eek.

Much love!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember the last time (hopefully for all time) I questioned whether this was God speaking to me in my heart. And He simply said, "you know this is Me, so, now it's just your choice to believe Me or not." Thankfully I believed Him, and received a good deliverance.

We draw near to Him, and He draws near to us. For me, the more I see my need Him, the more I draw near. The more I see my own failings, the more I play hide and eek.

Much love!
Now there goes a guy who knows Him! ;)

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong my friend . And how can i prove such a thing .
WE ALL KNOW THE JEWISH RELIGOIN WAS OF GOD .
And yet JESUS SAID TO THE JEWS , IF YE LOVED GOD YE WOULD HAVE LOVED ME , FOR I CAME FORTH OF GOD .
ALL OTHER RELIGIONS ARE OF THE DEVIL . IF EVEN the very jews who CLIAMED like a donkey in season
with constant braying THEY WERE OF GOD , THEY KNEW MOSES , THEY KNEW TORAH and the LAW
AND YET , SCREECH the brakes , THEY DIDNT . NO OTHER FALSE RELIGOIN gets a pass .
FLEE THE ALL INCLUSIVE FALSE LOVE THIS INSTANT , or perish under it you surely will .
I have no clue what you're saying?? Do you just preach the Gospel without listening to what somebody is saying?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What on earth are you saying? Who is "playing?" If you can't sound a note, who will know what song you're playing?
Those who heed and follow the all inclusive false love song are playing a tune that will in no way save them .
Do be encouraged my friend. IF you know of anyone and i mean anyone
that is going into that lie YOU PULL THEM out FAST .

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who heed and follow the all inclusive false love song are playing a tune that will in no way save them .
Do be encouraged my friend. IF you know of anyone and i mean anyone
that is going into that lie YOU PULL THEM out FAST .
Of course, that's what all of us are doing, if we truly know the Lord and are living for Him. I just wanted to know what you meant when you said I was wrong, and then proceeded to carry on with your characteristic message? My thought is that you didn't catch my subtle humor when I said I'm not worrying about you?

You were repeating over and over, "Don't weep for me," and I said that I'm not weeping for you because essentially I know where you're going. If you're going to Heaven, then I'm not going to worry about you. I'm not going to weep for you. Maybe you just misunderstood me??

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, that's what all of us are doing, if we truly know the Lord and are living for Him. I just wanted to know what you meant when you said I was wrong, and then proceeded to carry on with your characteristic message? My thought is that you didn't catch my subtle humor when I said I'm not worrying about you?

You were repeating over and over, "Don't weep for me," and I said that I'm not weeping for you because essentially I know where you're going. If you're going to Heaven, then I'm not going to worry about you. I'm not going to weep for you. Maybe you just misunderstood me??
Then repeat after me , if you believe this to be true .
Seeker friendly IS OF THE DEVIL
the all inclusive unity false love IS OF the DEVIL
rick warren and his purpose driven life is of the devil .
Nar and its leaders sit at the feet of the devil .
Emergent sits at the feet of satan .
Pope francis is truly one of the most dangerous men and big time false
and most leaders within christendom are tied to him now .
Alpha course is straight from the dragon .
The new way to evangelize is straight from the dragon .
JESUS and TRUE DOCTRINE the TRUE GOSPEL is fast being replaced by satans all inclusive social gospel
the abraham accords IS FALSE and the work of the dragon .
THIS List can go ON and on and on .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, the true spirituality of God, evident under both the Law and the Gospel, is the thing our faith seeks justification by. And that spirituality is Christ. It is indeed *one Way.* It is not the ways of men, but the way of God. When we choose Christ, we choose God's spirituality, and we choose, by faith, to embrace Christ as the only true way for us.
Very true my friend . BUT THE PROBLEM IS , MOST all within christendom now FOLLOW another jesus
a false love . BIBLE UP my friends . CAUSE THAT CHRIST who spoke THEM WORDS , IS THE ONLY TRUE JESUS CHRIST
and its about HIGH TIME folks figured that out and stopped heeding sold out leaders who preach another jesus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Guess what randy . The false within christendom can say the same thing . WE FOLLOW JESUS
only the jesus they THINK they follow , know and love , CONTRADICTS THE BIBLICAL ONE . SO YEAH , OPEN THINE BIBLE
and make sure THAT IS THE JESUS Ye be following .

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess what randy . The false within christendom can say the same thing . WE FOLLOW JESUS
only the jesus they THINK they follow , know and love , CONTRADICTS THE BIBLICAL ONE . SO YEAH , OPEN THINE BIBLE
and make sure THAT IS THE JESUS Ye be following .
Yes, I agree. Thanks! :)

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then repeat after me , if you believe this to be true .
I hate it when people say, "repeat after me," as if they are some kind of grade school teacher. But yet, that's what we get--people all puffed up on their own ideas and self-importance arrogantly telling others to "repeat after me." Do you want me to tell you what to "repeat?" I didn't think so.....
Seeker friendly IS OF THE DEVIL
This is what I mean about your inability to sound a recognizable note! What is "seeker friendly?"
the all inclusive unity false love IS OF the DEVIL
What is "unity false love?" You think "unity" and "love" are false? Am I supposed to assume you're right and read between the lines and insert whatever negative you wish me to put in there? If this is an outreach to the lost, then I think you're on a witch hunt to bring people's scalps in--not win them by "love and unity?"
rick warren and his purpose driven life is of the devil .
My daughter just got back from Saddleback church which was sponsoring a seminar on "Celebrate Recovery." If you think this is of the Devil, then you are pinning evil upon God's People! I'm not necessarily a fan of Warren, but I definitely do not think he's "of the Devil." You seem to be highly critical and highly judgmental. Are you "of the Devil?"
Nar and its leaders sit at the feet of the devil .
That's pretty uncharacteristic of genuine Christians who agree with the Apostle John that those who love God also love His children.
Emergent sits at the feet of satan .
You have Satan on the brain.
Pope francis is truly one of the most dangerous men and big time false
I agree with this. I think he is a deluded Christian, totally immersed in bad theology of ultra tolerance and yes--false love. We agree on this.
and most leaders within christendom are tied to him now .
That's baloney. Huge numbers of Protestants by default disagree with the Catholic Pope. And true Christians may or may not be influenced by the "progressive" agenda. Many, many evangelicals have not bought into it.
Alpha course is straight from the dragon .
The new way to evangelize is straight from the dragon .
JESUS and TRUE DOCTRINE the TRUE GOSPEL is fast being replaced by satans all inclusive social gospel
The "Social Gospel" has been around a long time! Liberalism has been in Christian Theology for a long, long time. Latitudinarianism has been in the Church for centuries. That's one reason church denominations break apart, one going to the Left and one going to the Right.
the abraham accords IS FALSE and the work of the dragon .
What do you have against the "Abraham Accords?" Are you anti-Israel?