"The Righteousness of the Law" (part 1)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not live by the Law given to Mose by God and expanded upon by the many Pharisaical
amendments but by grace.
Ephesians 2:
8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast. [10] For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus ( by regeneration) unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

We must however live under the Law of Christ.
Galatians 6:2-5 KJV
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

Love is the fulfillment of the law of Christ !

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tend to Lead, that's true.

I am not interested in "followers".

God gives me students.
That's quite instructive. If anybody is keeping notes...
The Gospel is that the Virgin born Christ died on the Cross for your sin, and rose again.
So we agree that he "rose again"...
You are "doing that"
Doing what? You think I'm "rising again?" Do I think we're supposed to "Do" the Gospel? Of course. So do all of the Gospel authors. So do all of the Epistle authors. We are not just to "believe"--we are also to "do" the Gospel! If you don't believe that, then you don't really even *believe* the Gospel!
So, once again your own Quotes show your unfortunate and bizarre Theology.
You are literally claiming that "doing" the Gospel is "bizarre theology." I shake my head in wonder... I've quoted you the *Bible.* If you don't want to believe it, if you just want to twist what it says with your antinomian Gospel, then that's your choice. But I recommend you end that kind of "teaching" and start learning from the Scriptures.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not live by the Law given to Mose by God and expanded upon by the many Pharisaical
amendments but by grace.
Ephesians 2:
8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast. [10] For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus ( by regeneration) unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

There is a genuine antinomian theology in the Protestant Church, though its motive was properly to emphasize that Christ alone bought our Salvation. But the idea that there is no law in the Gospel (with a little "l") is absurd.

Thank you for reinforcing the lawfulness of the Gospel, just as Christ did on behalf of the Law when it was still in effect (Matt 5). Both the Law, when it was in effect, and the Gospel are lawful covenants. The fact many Jewish apostates abandoned the Law for a purely exterior observance of the same does not mean that the legal elements of the Law were unimportant or secondary. It is primary that we *obey* the word of God in the Gospel, because the whole purpose of the Gospel was to enable our relationship with God without end.

Matt 5.17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

If Jesus felt this way about the Law when the Law was still in effect, will he not feel the same way about the dictates of the Gospel as it is in effect today? Yes, as John wrote....

1 John 2. 3 We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. 4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. 5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: 6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are literally claiming that "doing" the Gospel is "bizarre theology."

Im simply showing the reader, that The Gospel is "Jesus died for your sin, rose again" and in this we find The Gift of Salvation for all who believe.

And what im showing them, is that you continue to not understand this Gospel, that is Christ's Sacrifice, as you keep defining it as you "doing" it".

So, you have some strange theology in your head that keeps being posted.
We see it, but you can't seem to understand.

And you'll come with more now, or you'll try to rewrite your Theological nonsense, now that you see how bizarre it is... it you actually do.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im simply showing the reader, that The Gospel is "Jesus died for your sin, rose again" and in this we find The Gift of Salvation for all who believe.

And what im showing them, is that you continue to not understand this Gospel, that is Christ's Sacrifice, as you keep defining it as you "doing" it".

So, you have some strange theology in your head that keeps being posted.
We see it, but you can't seem to understand.

And you'll come with more now, or you'll try to rewrite your Theological nonsense, now that you see how bizarre it is... it you actually do.
I have nothing to "rewrite" or change, since what I did was simply post Scriptures and explain exactly what is said in the context of your Antinomian Gospel. Your "Gospel" is a form of Gnosticism, which is just another word for "Knowledge."

You base your "Salvation" on knowledge alone, which you think is "Faith Alone," when the reality is, the Gospel requires that true Faith be validated by an indication that Christ is *in you.* Otherwise, how is Christ operating within you unless you choose to accept him as your way of life? How can you say Christ is in you unless you decide to make choices in accord with the life that he has put within you?

When Christ is in you, you will validate your faith with the works that Christ does in you, necessarily operating with your cooperation and involvement. This is more than mere "knowledge"--it is your humanity being revitalized by the Holy Spirit so that you can make choices in accord with Christ who lives within you. That is, Christ does not circumvent your will, but utilizes your choice to abandon carnality and autonomous living for choices made in association with Christ.

Your Gospel omits our humanity, which is anathema to true Christian redemption. True Christian redemption revitalizes humanity, indicating we have a partnership with Christ. And our partnership is the choice to live in accord with Christ, instead of living apart from him.

Your problem seems to be with the idea of our "partnering with Christ," which you see as "Self-Effort." But I've just been arguing for free human choice, which is necessary if human will is to operate at all in a regenerated sense. Without this, we are not saved at all, because it is not just knowledge that saves us, but more, the choice to live in Christ along with evidence that we've really made this choice.

You call my beliefs and statements "bizarre." But in reality, you seem to be proposing a kind of corrupted sense of our Salvation.

Your belief seems to be a form of Appolinarianism. Due to a lack of knowledge many Christians seem to have adopted this belief as an outgrowth of the Protestant sense of "Faith Alone." The dismissal of Works from Faith lends one to the belief that Man has no partnership with Christ in the outworking of our Salvation. We essentially have no real human will, but it has been displaced, at Salvation, with Christ such that we have no role to play in "working out our Salvation."

According to Wikipedia (CLICK):

Apollinarism or Apollinarianism is a Christological heresy proposed by Apollinaris of Laodicea (died 390) that argues that Jesus had a human body and sensitive human soul, but a divine mind and not a human rational mind, the Divine Logos taking the place of the latter. It was deemed heretical in 381 and virtually died out within the following decades.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You base your "Salvation" on knowledge alone

Salvation is based on the Cross of Christ, ... "alone".

John 14:6.

So, just teach this @Randy Kluth

Galatians 3:21

For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

Let me explain..

You said that the Law gives righteousness, which is why we started having this conversation.
So, when you teach that LIE... ( and i have posted your quote)... then you are become this one....

Dont be this one anymore... @Randy Kluth
-
-

I do not frustrate the grace of God; for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.”
ASV
I do not make void the grace of God: for if righteousness is through the law, then Christ died for nought.
AMP
I do not ignore or nullify the [gracious gift of the] grace of God [His amazing, unmerited favor], for if righteousness comes through [observing] the Law, then Christ died needlessly. [His suffering and death would have had no purpose whatsoever.]”
AMPC
[Therefore, I do not treat God’s gracious gift as something of minor importance and defeat its very purpose]; I do not set aside and invalidate and frustrate and nullify the grace (unmerited favor) of God. For if justification (righteousness, acquittal from guilt) comes through [observing the ritual of] the Law, then Christ (the Messiah) died groundlessly and to no purpose and in vain. [His death was then wholly superfluous.]
BRG
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
CSB
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died for nothing.
CEB
I don’t ignore the grace of God, because if we become righteous through the Law, then Christ died for no purpose.
CJB
I do not reject God’s gracious gift; for if the way in which one attains righteousness is through legalism, then the Messiah’s death was pointless.
CEV
I don't turn my back on God's gift of undeserved grace. If we can be acceptable to God by obeying the Law, it was useless for Christ to die.
DARBY

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is based on the Cross of Christ, ... "alone".
It depends on what you mean by the words you use. If you are saying we have nothing to do with working out our Salvation by choosing for Christ and choosing to live for Christ, then you're acting a bit obtuse. As I said, you confuse "Faith Alone" with Gnosticism, and you have obviously bypassed the argument altogether.
John 14:6.
So, just teach this @Randy Kluth
Galatians 3:21
For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.
Let me explain..
You said that the Law gives righteousness, which is why we started having this conversation.
You have completely ignored the context in which I said this. Perhaps you just can't answer the real points in all this? What I said is the same thing that King David said, which is that the Law made people righteous when they observed it. It is the same thing Christ himself said when he degraded those who wished to diminish its observances.

Matt 5.19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
So, when you teach that LIE... ( and i have posted your quote)... then you are become this one....
It is as bad as a lie to take things out of context and not even touch upon the actual argument. I would refer the reader to my previous explanation of this. Otherwise, we're just regurgitating the same old talking points.

But it really is quite serious when you devalue the human will in our choice for Christ and our choice to follow Christ once he has come inside us. It is *our choice* that is fundamental here if it is to mean anything at all. And your Gnostic Gospel seems to diminish the real value of human choice, just as the heresy Appolinarianism did.

Appolinaris devalued Christ's own will and replaced it with the divine Logos. In the same way you displace our own human will and replace it with your Gnostic conception of Salvation, which is simply belief in Christ and in his Cross.

As I've been saying, belief alone is not Salvation. It is the reality behind that belief that matters, which is that when we believe in Christ we believe he is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Our own ways are wrong. We need to truly choose for Christ as our way, and then we need to choose to act in accordance with the Way we have chosen.

James 2.19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It depends on what you mean by the words you use.

yes, and that is why i keep showing you and the READERS..., your words.

Here they are again.... and just as Cross rejecting as before..

@Randy Kluth stated..

"""""Well, I don't think there can be any question that its purpose was = to provide both RIGHTEOUSNESS and forgiveness""""

Here is what the bible teaches.. which is exactly AGAINST what you posted..

"if RIGHTEOUSNESS comes by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain".

""""For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.""

= @Randy Kluth ... righteousness does not come by the law.. .its not PROVIDED by the Law, as you stated in your Cross Rejecting QUOTE.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, and that is why i keep showing you and the READERS..., your words.

Here they are again.... and just as Cross rejecting as before..

@Randy Kluth stated..

"""""Well, I don't think there can be any question that its purpose was = to provide both RIGHTEOUSNESS and forgiveness""""

Here is what the bible teaches.. which is exactly AGAINST what you posted..

"if RIGHTEOUSNESS comes by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain".

""""For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.""

= @Randy Kluth ... righteousness does not come by the law.. .its not PROVIDED by the Law, as you stated in your Cross Rejecting QUOTE.
1) The Law did provide both righteousness and forgiveness. That is not a lie. That is the truth. And yet you distort this to claim I'm saying that the Law provided righteousness and forgiveness *unto Salvation.* I never said such a thing, and it is a slander to claim this.

2) I distinguished between the righteousness of the Law, which didn't Save unto Eternal Life from the righteousness of Christ, which does Save unto Eternal Life. You continue to ignore these central points in order to slander me. Your choice--let the readers decide what they choose to believe.

You do not live consistent with Christ. You claim to follow Christ, but your life doesn't match up with his. Therefore, you are not living a true Christian life.

Sorry, but your "knowledge of the Cross" doesn't cut it. You must *live it.* And you're *not* doing that when you choose to constantly slander me and deliberately mislead others about what I've said.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amendments but by grace.
Ephesians 2:

Transgressors live UNDER the law and will be judged by the law .
Me thinks the problem today , AS I AM SURE you will agree , is this so called love and etc
that many teach and cliam is the fullilling of the righteouness of the law .
SEEMTH to rather be the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF TRANSGRESSION . And i have never found that SUPPORTED BY GOD
by CHRIST or by any true lamb .
IN OTHER WORDS they use the word love , they say truths like LOVE is the fullilling of the law
and yet the love they seem to so heartily and eagerly preach and embrace , TRANSGRESSES THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE LAW
it HONORS SINS and other paths to GOD . WHICH MAKES IT NAUGHT BUT TRANGRESSION . AS i am SURE
you do agree . MANY use many words , like love , like liberty , like freedom
TO SERVE THE FLESH , the lusts of the flesh . THEY KNOW NOT GOD NOR CHRIST .
But the lambs KNOW GOD and HEED the voice of the GREAT SHEPARD of the SHEEP .
Embracing with love upon their hearts THE WORD and WORDS OF GOD . YEP . NOW RAISE THOSE HANDS SISTER .
You already know what TIME IT IS , IT BE LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME in the building and round the world .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transgressors live UNDER the law and will be judged by the law .
Me thinks the problem today , AS I AM SURE you will agree , is this so called love and etc
that many teach and cliam is the fullilling of the righteouness of the law .
SEEMTH to rather be the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF TRANSGRESSION . And i have never found that SUPPORTED BY GOD
by CHRIST or by any true lamb .
IN OTHER WORDS they use the word love , they say truths like LOVE is the fullilling of the law
and yet the love they seem to so heartily and eagerly preach and embrace , TRANSGRESSES THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE LAW
it HONORS SINS and other paths to GOD . WHICH MAKES IT NAUGHT BUT TRANGRESSION . AS i am SURE
you do agree . MANY use many words , like love , like liberty , like freedom
TO SERVE THE FLESH , the lusts of the flesh . THEY KNOW NOT GOD NOR CHRIST .
But the lambs KNOW GOD and HEED the voice of the GREAT SHEPARD of the SHEEP .
Embracing with love upon their hearts THE WORD and WORDS OF GOD . YEP . NOW RAISE THOSE HANDS SISTER .
You already know what TIME IT IS , IT BE LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME in the building and round the world .
We are either truly redeemed as we are or we're not. Either our minds have been renewed or they haven't been. And the ability to do right is not just a NT phenomenon--it was OT, as well. In all ages God has called His people to do right--even under the Law.

So the question is, What is the righteousness of the Law? It depends on what the context is. If we're talking about Eternal Justification from Sin, the righteousness of the Law is inadequate. But if we're simply talking about the ability to remain in covenant relationship with God under OT conditions, then the Law was truly a means of righteousness, if only temporarily.

Nobody should say, if they are a Christian, that we should live under all 613 rules or so of the Law. But the righteousness of the Law in terms of spirituality is a constant--we should aways love like God. The image of God we were called to live in has never changed--not since the beginning.

So the NT eliminates the bondage of service to all 613 requirements of the Law, while leaving in place the spirituality of God, the holiness of God, and the righteousness of God. But all of the laws governing physical commands, etc. are gone because man never could be eternally justified as long as he had to depend on his own faulty human record--we are all sinners by nature.

What I'm saying is that the external, ritualistic requirements of the Law were purely temporarily, speaking of the inability of sinful man to obtain eternal justification. It represented the work that only Christ could do in atoning for our sins. So once Christ came, we no longer had to live under the bondage of 613 laws! Christ had made us acceptable even though we remain sinners by nature.

We have been legally redeemed and have been given new life to overcome our sin nature and produce the righteousness of Christ that is within us. Under the Law Israel could overcome their sin nature, as well, as even Cain was told by God. But this victory over sin could not, as yet, obtain eternal justification. That came only when Christ did his exclusive work of atonement.

Only by the resurrection of Christ do we have legal access to a sinless, immortal nature by which we can be eternally justified. Whatever binds us to our record as fallen men prevents us from obtaining eternal justification, no matter how righteous men were under the Law.

And so, the Law was always meant, along with all of its rules, to lead to Christ's exclusive work in redeeming us from our sin. But the need to abide in God's spirituality has never changed. The righteousness of God is eternal.

When we speak of the righteousness of the Law, it depends on whether we're talking about God's spiritual nature or about the legalities of obtaining eternal redemption. Eternal redemption was never meant to come by the Law, but the Law was in fact intended to keep Israel righteous until final atonement came through Christ.

I talked with my brother about this today, and he said something interesting. He acknowledged that some can never admit that we do any work or exercise any will in the process of our Salvation, which in a sense is right because only Christ could atone for our sins. But part of our Salvation is indeed our choice to believe in it and to practice it, which is an operation of faith in Christ, and not a work unto Salvation.

But my brother noted that in our present condition, as fallible human beings, even our righteous behavior condemns us because of its imperfections. Such is the grace of God that in Christ we can really do good works--we have indeed had life given to our mortal bodies. We really can live by renewed minds and make righteous choices.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we know we are HIS . How does one know they truly love HIM .
I take us back to a time long , long ago .
When JESUS walked the earth . There was a huge crowd following HIM .
JESUS then says No man can be my desciple lest he ........................................
If we have this love of the world that puts ANYTHING before JESUS CHRIST , WE ARE NOT HIS .
IF one hates not his mother , father , own life , wife etc .
IN other words , IF we have this love of the world , LIKE THE ONE I SEE GETTING TAUGHT IN THE CHURCHES TODAY
which elvates the OPINIONS OF MAN ABOVE THE WORD OF GOD .
WHICH puts man , puts humanity FIRST and omits the truth of GOD and of CHRIST . I GOT SERIOUS BAD NEWS
THE POPE and this all inclusive lovey do HAS YOU ALL FOOLED . SEE WE OUGHT TO LOVE CHRIST ABOVE ALL .
NO COMPARISON . WE are not to put our gay childs desires BEFORE THE WORD of GOD .
WE are not to honor the sins of others and simply PUT MAN , PUT HUMANITY BEFORE GOD .
WE SHOULD have LOVED GOD , CHRIST ABOVE ALL . THERE IS NO COMPARISON to GOD .
OUR HEARTS should have EXALTED HIM , HIS CHRIST , HIS TRUTH . PUT HIM FIRST .
See lambs know this . We should not have done what the seeker friendly suggested
we should not have done what the all inclusive false love suggested .
FOR ANY LOVE that puts man , puts anything BEFORE GOD , BEFORE CHRIST . IS A FLAT OUT LOVE OF THE WORLD .
Yeah , try reading the bible folks .
YE CANNOT BE MY DESICPLE . THAT IS WHAT JESUS TOLD ALL those who FOLLOWED HIM .
HE TURNED around and told THEM THAT . JESUS FIRST , GOD FIRST . But that aint what i am seeing
In this all inclusive pile o stink dung love . IT PUTS EVIL FIRST , it honors SINS , IT HONORS the OPINIONS OF MEN
WE SHOULD have LOVED GOD ABOVE EVERYTHING , CHRIST ABOVE EVERYTHING .
Lambs do . AND its high time the lambs REMIND ALL about that . MANY gonna hear I NEVER KNEW YOU .
Cause they put HUMANITY BEFORE GOD . THEY LOVED Money or etc MORE THAN GOD
IF A MAN LOVETH GOD HE WOULD HAVE LOVED CHRIST . IF A MAN LOVETH CHRIST , HE WOULD HAVE KEPT HIS TEACHINGS .
TIME is running out . WHOSE WE ARE TRULY MATTERS . IS it another jesus we belong too or is it JESUS THE CHRIST WE BELONG TOO .For the answer to that , I INVITE US TO OPEN THEM BIBLES and find out JUST what jesus ya been following .
Cause if ya jesus honors sins , IT AINT JESUS CHRIST . IF ya jesus says all religons serve the same GOD we do
IT AINT JESUS CHRIST . We bess get in them bibles and super duper fast . CAUSE JESUS
and later the apostels all warned and said this , TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECIEVE YOU . and many are DECIEVING THE HECK
out of the churches . But lambs , the lambs HEED not the voice of strangers . Lambs HEED THE VOICE OF THE GREAT SHEPARD
of THE SHEEP CHRIST JESUS .

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we know we are HIS . How does one know they truly love HIM .
I take us back to a time long , long ago .
When JESUS walked the earth . There was a huge crowd following HIM .
JESUS then says No man can be my desciple lest he ........................................
If we have this love of the world that puts ANYTHING before JESUS CHRIST , WE ARE NOT HIS .
IF one hates not his mother , father , own life , wife etc .
IN other words , IF we have this love of the world , LIKE THE ONE I SEE GETTING TAUGHT IN THE CHURCHES TODAY
which elvates the OPINIONS OF MAN ABOVE THE WORD OF GOD .
WHICH puts man , puts humanity FIRST and omits the truth of GOD and of CHRIST . I GOT SERIOUS BAD NEWS
THE POPE and this all inclusive lovey do HAS YOU ALL FOOLED . SEE WE OUGHT TO LOVE CHRIST ABOVE ALL .
NO COMPARISON . WE are not to put our gay childs desires BEFORE THE WORD of GOD .
WE are not to honor the sins of others and simply PUT MAN , PUT HUMANITY BEFORE GOD .
WE SHOULD have LOVED GOD , CHRIST ABOVE ALL . THERE IS NO COMPARISON to GOD .
OUR HEARTS should have EXALTED HIM , HIS CHRIST , HIS TRUTH . PUT HIM FIRST .
See lambs know this . We should not have done what the seeker friendly suggested
we should not have done what the all inclusive false love suggested .
FOR ANY LOVE that puts man , puts anything BEFORE GOD , BEFORE CHRIST . IS A FLAT OUT LOVE OF THE WORLD .
Yeah , try reading the bible folks .
YE CANNOT BE MY DESICPLE . THAT IS WHAT JESUS TOLD ALL those who FOLLOWED HIM .
HE TURNED around and told THEM THAT . JESUS FIRST , GOD FIRST . But that aint what i am seeing
In this all inclusive pile o stink dung love . IT PUTS EVIL FIRST , it honors SINS , IT HONORS the OPINIONS OF MEN
WE SHOULD have LOVED GOD ABOVE EVERYTHING , CHRIST ABOVE EVERYTHING .
Lambs do . AND its high time the lambs REMIND ALL about that . MANY gonna hear I NEVER KNEW YOU .
Cause they put HUMANITY BEFORE GOD . THEY LOVED Money or etc MORE THAN GOD
IF A MAN LOVETH GOD HE WOULD HAVE LOVED CHRIST . IF A MAN LOVETH CHRIST , HE WOULD HAVE KEPT HIS TEACHINGS .
TIME is running out . WHOSE WE ARE TRULY MATTERS . IS it another jesus we belong too or is it JESUS THE CHRIST WE BELONG TOO .For the answer to that , I INVITE US TO OPEN THEM BIBLES and find out JUST what jesus ya been following .
Cause if ya jesus honors sins , IT AINT JESUS CHRIST . IF ya jesus says all religons serve the same GOD we do
IT AINT JESUS CHRIST . We bess get in them bibles and super duper fast . CAUSE JESUS
and later the apostels all warned and said this , TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECIEVE YOU . and many are DECIEVING THE HECK
out of the churches . But lambs , the lambs HEED not the voice of strangers . Lambs HEED THE VOICE OF THE GREAT SHEPARD
of THE SHEEP CHRIST JESUS .
Right, the true spirituality of God, evident under both the Law and the Gospel, is the thing our faith seeks justification by. And that spirituality is Christ. It is indeed *one Way.* It is not the ways of men, but the way of God. When we choose Christ, we choose God's spirituality, and we choose, by faith, to embrace Christ as the only true way for us.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, the true spirituality of God, evident under both the Law and the Gospel, is the thing our faith seeks justification by. And that spirituality is Christ. It is indeed *one Way.* It is not the ways of men, but the way of God. When we choose Christ, we choose God's spirituality, and we choose, by faith, to embrace Christ as the only true way for us.
You mispelled a word . you said one , one way . You mean ONLY WAY . Time the church preach the one gospel again .
For it is the only gospel that will save a soul . All them other paths , them other religoins
they come from one source .
Just as Christ came from the Father
all other religoins come forth from another , the dragon .
Look i know its not what the all inclusive rainbow many path accepting world might want to hear
but It NEEDS TO HEAR . Time to preach JESUS CHRIST again . Now raise those hands and let the LORD be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both are true. I said "one way," and I meant "only way." (no misspelling) Amen, there is only one way to heaven--one God who we serve, one God who we love. Any other path separates us from Him.
Now for a trivia question my friend .
Can a man love GOD and yet reject JESUS as THE CHRIST .
in other words i hear many who now teach muslims and other religoins love GOD .
Yet all them other religoins DENY JESUS as the CHRIST . At most they preach another jesus .
THEY refuse to believe ONE MUST BELIEVE JESUS IS THE CHRIST , aka the SAVOIR .
They teach rather that so long as they did good to their neighbor , aka maybe fed the poor
did some good deeds to people , THAT was all that mattered .
What a crock of dung that cometh from man .
I was once top scholar of that mindset . I was once in cub scouts ,webelos , boy scouts .
WE DID MUCH GOOD to the poor . WE volunteered much time at giving to those who lacked .
YET I DID NOT KNOW JESUS at all , GOD at all .
SEE every false religoin as well as even atheists can do some good to people .
BUT THEY DO NOT LOVE GOD . THEY love sin they consider what man calleth good to BE GOOD .
BUT MAN DONT DETERMINE what is GOOD . ONLY GOD DOES .
AND SIN , SIN GOD WILL NEVER CALL GOOD . So if i were , for example , GAY
and i devoted much time to helping the elderly . IF i sat at the beside of those who were sick
IF i gave my goods
YET HAD NOT CHARITY , IT WONT PROFIT ME A THING . AND CHARITY
actually rejoices in ONE THING . TRUTH . NOT SIN and homosexuality IS SIN , and JESUS is no minstir OF SIN . THE last time i checked JESUS IS THE TRUTH .
NO LOVE that cometh of GOD would preach another hope , another gospel
another ANYTHING .
OH i hear all the time HOW FOLKS HOLLER GOD IS LOVE , JESUS IS LOVE
YET IF THE JESUS of the bible were to show up , IF THE CHRIST OF GOD
were to appear in the form of a man , LIKE HE ONCE DID .
HE WOULD BE MET WITH GREAT RESISTANCE like HE once was .
AND What is worse is , HE WOULD BE REJECTED BY ......................drum roll , the dots represent a drum rolll so bear with them .
HE would be REJECTED BY .......................................................
BY MOST ALL IN CHRISTENDOM . THIS WORLD is about a reap and pay a dear heavy price
and worse , much worse will be what those who USED HIS NAME and YET LED CHURCHES astray
WILL SOON PAY at the DAY OF THE LORD .
Bad as it is to be ice cold like all other religoins are
THAN TO BE LUKEWARM , USING HIS NAME TO SEDUCE THE FALSE RELIGOINS as well as CHRISTENDOM
RIGHT INTO THE GRAND LIE that actually DENIES JESUS CHRIST . OH my goodness i have total fear
for what most protestants and satans right hand man the vatican and popes HAVE BEEN SELLLING TO THE CHURCHES
as well as the WORLD . A LIE IS GETTING SUNG MY FRIEND and though many be buying its pipe
of a false love which wont save , THE LAMBS NEVER GONNA BUY IT .
CAUSE THE LAMBS ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT . NOT by a lie , BUT BY JESUS CHRIST .
I MADE MY CHOICE . I CHOOSE JESUS CHRIST and all biblical truth . I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL
knowing full well that MY LORD already DIED LONG AGO on a hill called calvery .
MY MIND WAS LONG AGO MADE UP . THE MOMENT TRUE GRACE APPEARED , THE MOMENT GOD CHANGED MY HEART
THE DEAL WAS DONE . THE COST willl be the cost .
WEEP NOT FOR ME . WEEP NOT . WEEP ONLY FOR THOSE who loved a lie , for those who rejected THE TRUTH
by which they WOULD , WOULD have been saved . DONT WEEP FOR ME , SORROW NOT FOR ME .
I WILL SUFFER , But praise GOD , DUE TO HIS GRACE i wont GET WHAT I EARNED AND DESERVED .
Rather had i suffer what is and what will come upon me BY THIS WORLD
than to suffer what THOSE WHO REJECTED JESUS WILL SUFFER . man can only kill the body , HE CANNOT TOUCH THE SOUL .
I MADE MY CHOICE and i have ZERO REGRETS . THE ONLY REGRET I have is FOR THOSE WHO REJECTED CHRIST JESUS .
SORROW and sadness for THEM . BUT NOT FOR ME . NOT FOR ME .
AND HERE is the simple beauty of it . GOD didnt save me cause i was GOOD or deserved it .
THIS HONKEY GRINGO was the WORST or at least one of the worst men that ever breathed air .
BUT PRAISE GOD FOR HIS LIFE SAVING AND LIFE CHANGING GRACE . THE CREDIT GLORY AND HONOR IS HIS . AND TO HE ALONE
shall I POINT . OFFERING UP NO FALSE HOPE , NO FALSE LOVE , ONLY TRUE HOPE AND TRUE LOVE
which points to and magnifies , HONORS and GLORIFIES , not man , not me , BUT GOD , HIS CHRIST and EVERY LOVELY WORD
OF BIBLICAL TRUTH . I MADE MY CHOICE and the cost is the cost . BUT weep not for me
no matter what and who cometh against me . YOU NEVER WEEP ONE TEAR FOR ME . NOT A TEAR .
FOR JESUS IS MY HOPE and thus GOD IS MY HOPE and no matter what i am called in this life
or no matter what folks do to me , I WIN . FOR JESUS HAS ALREADY WON . YOU WEEP FOR THEM . FOR THEM . FOR THEM .

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now for a trivia question my friend .
Can a man love GOD and yet reject JESUS as THE CHRIST .
There are people of other religions who love God, yes. But it isn't enough to obtain Eternal Fellowship with God. God has one standard by which we may remain in His presence forever, and that standard is His Son.

So what does God's Son represent that all of the world's religions fail to represent properly? It is who God really is in all of His purity, as opposed to what we do when we go our own way. When we don't walk with Him in the true Spirit of His Son, then we are walking with some other spirit pretending to be God. But there is only one Spirit that truly presents the life and virtues of God--the Spirit that Christ gave to us.

You see, there are two ways to know if we are serving the true God. One way is theological, by determining whether the truth guides us in the right path. And the other way is by the quality of the Spirit. One can tell by discernment if the Spirit bears the fruit of God's love, or not.

There are many pretenders in this world, but "the sheep hear the Shepherd's voice." When we commit to Christ, we commit to abandoning our own autonomous ways for a life lived in partnership with Christ.

We essentially live only for Christ, and not for our own independent ways. We refuse to live without the fellowship of Christ. We choose to live only in the Kingdom of God.

Why should I weep for you? You have the words of Eternal Life. :)
Vaya con Dios!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people of other religions who love God, yes. But it isn't enough to obtain Eternal Fellowship with God. God has one standard by which we may remain in His presence forever, and that standard is His Son.

So what does God's Son represent that all of the world's religions fail to represent properly? It is who God really is in all of His purity, as opposed to what we do when we go our own way. When we don't walk with Him in the true Spirit of His Son, then we are walking with some other spirit pretending to be God. But there is only one Spirit that truly presents the life and virtues of God--the Spirit that Christ gave to us.

You see, there are two ways to know if we are serving the true God. One way is theological, by determining whether the truth guides us in the right path. And the other way is by the quality of the Spirit. One can tell by discernment if the Spirit bears the fruit of God's love, or not.

There are many pretenders in this world, but "the sheep hear the Shepherd's voice." When we commit to Christ, we commit to abandoning our own autonomous ways for a life lived in partnership with Christ.

We essentially live only for Christ, and not for our own independent ways. We refuse to live without the fellowship of Christ. We choose to live only in the Kingdom of God.

Why should I weep for you? You have the words of Eternal Life. :)
Vaya con Dios!
Wrong my friend . And how can i prove such a thing .
WE ALL KNOW THE JEWISH RELIGOIN WAS OF GOD .
And yet JESUS SAID TO THE JEWS , IF YE LOVED GOD YE WOULD HAVE LOVED ME , FOR I CAME FORTH OF GOD .
ALL OTHER RELIGIONS ARE OF THE DEVIL . IF EVEN the very jews who CLIAMED like a donkey in season
with constant braying THEY WERE OF GOD , THEY KNEW MOSES , THEY KNEW TORAH and the LAW
AND YET , SCREECH the brakes , THEY DIDNT . NO OTHER FALSE RELIGOIN gets a pass .
FLEE THE ALL INCLUSIVE FALSE LOVE THIS INSTANT , or perish under it you surely will .