The Seven Days of Creation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes I know what it says and you are incorrect it say 1 day with the Lord is as 1000 years to man,1000years to man is one day with the Lord its the same thing as saying 1 day=24hrs or 24hrs=1day1 day=1000 or years 1000yr=1 daySame thing bottom line is 1 day with God is 1000 years to manthats what it says

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(reddneo;45846)
Kriss, that chart is very confusing, God's plan is very simple. I do not agree with that which I saw. My work is at http://bhojc.org
Yes but you have no scripture you are just speculating thats the problemI not only have backup scripture but I have science the oldest skeletal finds of modern man are about 13,000 years old which puts us right in the time frame of Adam according to my time line of 7000+ 6000=13,000 plus I have a first earth age in scripture that accounts for the rest of science such as geology, astronomy, archeology,ect. So we may just have to agree to disagree here because I see nothing to support you view except its your viewthough I think you have some good explanations I think you are applying them to the wrong timeline http://www.christianityboard.com/earth-age...-study-t79.html

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
Kriss, what Bible are you using? My work, The New Word Document comes directly and exclusively from the KJV. All other versions of the Bible are irrelevant to my work. If we are going to discuss my work, we must find common ground in the KJV of the Holy Word of the Lord. If you agree, we can continue, if you do not agree there is no point in continuing. What do you say?2 Peter 3:8 of the KJV, "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." This does not agree with your quote.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I use KJV with strongs concordance almost solely I used Wycliff on 2:3 Peter verses about ages because those couple verses only is a better translation of the greekother than that its KJV all the way. and you are wrong it agrees exactly with what I saidII Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, (who he talking too?)the believer =you and me be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, (to whom ? the Beloved,=you and meand a thousand years as one day." to God 1000 is as one day to whom ? the beloved =you and me

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
No, the KJV exclusively. You can not pick and choose which version you want to use according to personal opinions, and you can not add text to Scripture to get around road blocks to reconciliation of you concepts. It says what it says. 2 Peter 3:8 of the KJV, "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." This does not agree with your quote. It must be read as written! The passage can correctly be understood to reveal two, mutually incompatible days as with the Lord. At the very least, it reveals that the Days as with the Lord are not like days as with man.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I did use the KJV and I always use KJV to teach and you I guess can not understand English thats exactly what it says If you don not see that your problem. There is nothing here to discuss it says what it says I not going to argue with you. "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." II Peter 3:8 "But, beloved,............. (who he talking too?)the believer =you and me....be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years,............. (to whom ? the Beloved,=you and meand a thousand years as one day.".............. to God 1000 is as one day to whom ? the beloved =you and mehe is talking to believers and says 1=1000 .......... 1000=1they are the same thing dont be ignorant as he saysHe is just telling you frontwards and backwards the same thing

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
This pretty much scuttles the concept of 24 hour days with the Days of the Creation.

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
But you are adding, "(who he talking too?)the believer =you and me." This changes the meaning. Whose Word is it, God's or Yours?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(reddneo;45965)
This pretty much scuttles the concept of 24 hour days with the Days of the Creation.
Exactly my point our concept of time didnt exist at the start of creation only Gods did So according to his Word his days are 1000 years long from our perspective making his week (7)000 years long.

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
There is not but one day that is a thousand years long. How have you added six more?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Whatever if you dont get what it says you dont what part of there was no 24 hour days at the begining of creation dont you understand?the creation week was made according to Gods days 1=1000 not mans

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
I have a different view. I only read what is written. I do not add anything. However, if you want to add to the Bible, that is entirely your prerogative. So, it seems as though we can find no common ground and that further attempts with this new discussion, futile. Bless you, Kriss, go with God.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I didnt add I was explaining thats called teaching I was breaking the verse down and explaining it because you werent reading it in context I wasnt adding my own words to it,... its called a comentary. answer me this if a twenty four hour day is based on the sun and moon and rotation of the earth how did a 24 hour day exist before all that was made??????????????

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
But your commentary is irrelevant to this discussion. I will show you my concepts and how, through the KJV, I found them. I will share with you all that I have found. But, we must define the ground rules. We must speak from common ground.