The Seven Days of Creation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
The seven parts of time, as I understand them:The First Day and Wisdom: The creation of the heaven and earth of the kingdom of God. God created Adam, Adam sinned and there was light from the Lamb, slain from the foundation of the world.The Second Day and Understanding: the Lamb is dead and man is formed in the firmament of the Lamb. Those which were under the firmament of the Lamb are divided from those which were above the firmament.The Third Day and Counsel: Man gathered, meat given in the firmament of the Lamb.Might and the Fourth Day - The Universe begins. Jesus works for Abba, Father and the gathered are harvested from the fields of the earth.The Fifth Day and Knowledge: A thousand years as a day wherein the first resurrection of the beloved of Christ, reign with him a thousand years. Animals created for the New Earth.The Sixth Day of the Fear of the LORD: The thousand yearlong day of the wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God. Animals made for New Earth. Man, made for New Earth.The LORD in Spirit with Seventh Day wherein there is Time no longer in the New Heaven and the New Earth of the Righteous Kingdom of the LORD; Jesus with New Jerusalem and Seven Holy Spirits; forevermore.For more, please visit my web site.kenneth gGrace

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
The first three days of the creation occur in the spiritual realm of God the Son, before there was Time and before there was this Universe. This Universe began with the beginning of the fourth day, which is today. It will continue, as is, until the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ..

samy

Apr 8, 2008
Have you ever noticed that after the creation of the firmament there is no statement that it is good? While in each of the other days it says it is good. samy

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
The firmament of the Second Day was not called good because on that day the Lamb remained dead from his sacrifice of the Frist Day, when he was slain from the foundation of the world, Rev 13:8 and then on the Third Day he is risen and the works of the Lord are completed from the foundation of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You and me both follower where is scripture to back this up all I see is speculation

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I do believe in three World ages but I can back that with scriptureI believe this World age starts Gen1:3 and the earth is millions of years old but I see no basis for your view where are you getting this from?

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Neither do I understand what you're saying. However, one thing I did understand is that you said that Adam was created on the first day. He and the animals were created on the 6th day.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
three World Ages All souls were created in the first earth ageGe:1:1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.No one seems to have any trouble understanding that verse. What they do seem to have trouble with is understanding that millions of years passed between Ge: verse one and Ge: verse two..Satan was one of the Cherubs who's job it was to guard the Mercy seat.Satan was not always "The Evil One" Ezek. 28:15 tells us that Lucifer was perfect in his ways from the day that he was created, until iniquity was found in him.Satan was and is full of pride and vanity. His beauty went to his head and he wanted to be the one to sit on the Mercy Seat, not just guard it.Through his deceiving ways and smooth tongue, he was able to gather a lot of followers. He was able to gather a third of God's Children..Consider also the first part of Rev. 12:4 Speaking of the dragon, who can be no one other than Satan the Devil, it says, "His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven. The stars are souls, God's Children!"The amount we are talking about here is mind boggling. Just imagine a third of the people alive on earth today. This isn't even a drop in the bucket compared tot he number we are talking about here.At that time all souls were alive and with God. That means every soul that was ever created..!The entire earth's population at this time could not compare in numbers.. Now God could not have His Kingdom divided. He loves all His children but He is a very jealous God..Ex:34:14: For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:So we can see here that God had a problem! He could just destroy Satan and all those who had chosen to follow him. As mentioned these numbers are beyond imagination! But God had another problem. Just as with every parent, God happened to Love His Children and the thought of killing them could not even be considered without giving them a chance to change their mind. So God decided that He would just destroy that First Earth and Heaven age, which He did as we see In Jeremiah Chapter 4. Jer:4:23: I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. Jer:4:24: I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. Jer:4:25: I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. Jer:4:26: I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. Now, the important point to see here is the fact that there was No Man!!! So We see that this was the end of the First Earth Age!Many confuse this with the flood of Noah's time. But this is not the case as we can see..And that was how the following came to pass...Ge:1:2: And the earth (became) was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.For further proof we can go to 2Peter which states as follows:2Pe:3:5: For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: It can't get much plainer than that can it?Here is what "was" means broken back to the Hebrew Language..H1961ha?ya?h haw-yaw' A primitive root (compare H1933); to exist, that is, be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary): - beacon, X altogether, be (-come, accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), continue, do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-) self, require, X use. Now we come to when God restored this earth age which is the second earth age..Instead of killing a third of His children, God decided to let them have a chance to choose which they would rather follow, Him or Satan.So now we go to to GE: where we see God tell the people to replenish the earth. One can't replenish something unless it had existed before. Ge:1:28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Now all the souls that God created, in the beginning have to pass throughthis second earth age.( Joh:1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Joh:1:2: The same was in the beginning with God.)Most were given Free Will to choose and God won't interfere unless they ask Him to. God has some Elect that He will use for His purpose and He will guide them in the right direction when the need arises. Now we see that this is the SECOND Earth Age. When will the Second Earth End and the Third Earth Age begin? We can find it in the 21st chapter of Revelation where it states... Re:21:1: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. That is the Earth Age that we who have followed Christ is looking forward to. The trials of the evil earth age will be behind us. We will no longer have Satan to tempt us and try to lead us from God. He and those who choose to follow him after the Millennium will be cast along with him into the lake of fire.There will be no more pain, no more tears and no more suffering. We will have a wonderful body that never ages, and never gets sick. Re:7:17: For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Re:21:4: And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
Ok, I hope this helps. Genesis 1:1 through Genesis 2:3 gives the complete history of man, however brief, from creation unto everlasting, within a seven day format. A history extrapolated from remaining Scriptures by key terms and relevant events; beginning on the First Day with the generations of the heaven and the earth and ending on the Seventh Day, when at the ending of Time there is the completion of the formulation of Man in the Kingdom of God. The saga begins in Genesis 2:4 with the key term, “generations” (in Hebrew, תולדות: transliteration, towlĕdah), and with this term is recorded advance of days in the First Trimester.The First Day: (Genesis 1:1) “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” (Genesis 2:4-7) “These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens. And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (Genesis 2:8) “And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.” (Genesis 3:6) And Eve “took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.” And Adam died, (Genesis 1:2) “and the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.” (Revelation 13:8) So from “the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world” (Genesis 1:3) “there was light” (Genesis 5:1-2) and man was made from “the book of the generations of Adam in the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him. Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created:” (Genesis 1:5) “And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.” The Second Day: (Genesis 1:6-7) The Lamb of God dead, “and God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, a construct of the Kingdom for man in Christ, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.” (Genesis 7:23) “And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.” (Genesis 6:9) So “these are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.” (Genesis 6:18) And God said “with thee will I establish my covenant;” and the generations of Noah were (Revelation 13:8) “written in the book of life of the Lamb” (Revelation 17:8) “from the foundation of the world.” (Genesis 1:8) “And God called the firmament Heaven, and the evening and the morning were the second day.” The Third Day: (Genesis 1:9) “And God said, Let the waters under the Heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.” (Genesis 8:13) So “the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.” (Genesis 1:10) “And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good” (Genesis 10:1) “Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood:” and unto them were given every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is fruit of a tree yielding seed; to them it shall be for meat. And the evening and the morning were the third day. And with the evening and the morning of the Third Day, we have the ending of the First Trimester. Then comes the Second Trimester: (Revelation 6:8) “the fourth part of the earth.” Jesus works for Abba, Father.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Kriss believes that the earth is a few million (or even billions) of years old. Personally I do not. Kriss take a hint from Genesis. I don't think God needs a few millions of years to do His will. >.>

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I think there is no determined length of time between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2 generations means no specfic time period And unlike my friend Wakka (we do disagree on this)I think when you have to start calling all the science's all wrong because of an idea that has no proof in Gods Word only speculation by men that they think it means this. I have to look to Gods Word for an explation which he gives us in 2 Peter. So as Peter says I prefer not to ignorant of the fact there are three world ages. 5 But it is hid from them willing this thing, that heavens were before, and the earth of water was standing by water, by God's word [that heavens were first, and the earth of water and by water being, or standing, together by God's word]; 6 by which [things] that same world cleansed, then by water perished. 7 But the heavens that now be, and the earth, be kept by the same word, and be reserved to fire into the day of doom and perdition of wicked men. [Forsooth the heavens that now be, and the earth, by the same word put again, be kept to fire into the day of doom and perdition of unpious men.] And a third Age after the millieum when God will make a New Heaven and New earth AgainWBV

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
(kriss;45783)
I do believe in three World ages but I can back that with scriptureI believe this World age starts Gen1:3 and the earth is millions of years old but I see no basis for your view where are you getting this from?
Hey Kriss you know what I thought was interesting,Adam and Eve lived forever without sin right? Well we don't exactly know how long it was until they ate the apple,giving us a whole lot of time
biggrin.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No Adam was 130 when Seth was born and that was after Cain and Abel3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived 930 years, and then he died.

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
Kriss, we know exactly how long each of the days of Creation last. The First Day, Second Day and Third Day last until all of the goals of each specific day have been completed. The Fourth Day, to day, last until Abba, Father sends His Son back to the earth for the Second Coming of Christ in the Day of the LORD. The Fifth Day last a thousand years, and the Sixth Day is a thousand yearlong day, 2 Peter 3:8. The Seventh Day is when Time stops unto everlasting..

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
Hi, I have taken this out of an earlier post and entered it here, believing that it deserves the space.The birth of man, as born of the Seven Days of the Creation Week, consists of three (III, 3), three day "Trimesters:" nine (IX, 9) days: The Beginning, the First Trimester: Three Days including the First Day and the Lamb of God is light, slain from the foundation of the world. The Second Day, and the Lamb dead from the foundation and the waters divided; the Third Day, the waters gathered and the Lamb liveth having meat for man, with the works of the LORD finished from the foundation of the world.The Second Trimester, the fourth part of the Earth: Those days in which Christ Jesus serveth Abba, Father: His sacrifice and burial Friday, dead Saturday, risen Sunday; wherein the only begotten Son of God Jesus Christ, without sin, suffered and died on the cross, was buried and on the third day rose from the grave; received up into heaven and sat on the right hand of God, having the keys of Hell and of Death with all power given unto him in heaven and in earth, and return to the earth as a thief in the night in the Day of the LORD.The Ending, the Third Trimester: Three days beginning with a day as a thousand years, the Fifth Day. The day the beloved of Jesus hath part in the first resurrection and reign with him a thousand years, continuing with the thousand yearlong day of the wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, the Sixth Day. Those days ending with a new heaven and new earth of the Seventh Day and Lamb Christ Jesus, Light with Abba, Father; forevermore. Amen.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dont understand your reasoning completly and what you are basing it on? Im saying there was an 1st earth Age as the hebrew Word is the earth became void and without form we also have 2 Peter and Jer but I sort of see where your going but I think you got the details not quite right I think the creation week was 7000 years long as time didnt exsit at the start except for Gods time which 2 Peter says is 1 day=1000 yearsSo each day of the creation week was 1000 years and on the seventh day He restedWe are now at 6000 years PAST Adam, the millieum is 1000 years So 6000+1000= 7000(till the End of the millieum and again God will rest Then THERE WILL BE A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH AND TIME IS ETERNAL

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
No, Kriss, 2 Peter 3:8 does not say that 1 day = 1000 years. It says "that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." The only way that you can have both a day as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day is with two days. This can be seen in the days with the LORD of the Fifth Day and Sixth Day of the Creation of God..