The Signs of the Rapture (catching up of Believers) are here Today!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see you have been a member for two years...but you 27 posts in two years kind of indicates that 'maybe' you aren't here on the Site very much.
If you had been here consistently for two years you would then understand the comments.
The point being...this member never write out of his own beliefs and heart of why he believes what he believes.
He posts on a discussion forum but never ever discusses anything...just spams other mens beliefs.

Just saying...

Hope you hang around here for a while :)
God bless you....H

Thank you for the kind words Helen.

I understand now about "...this member never write out of his own beliefs and heart of why he believes what he believes.

And congratulations on all the likes.

That's unbelievable.

Reactions: amadeus

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See what you did right there? You listed the video, discussed what was in it and why you liked it. I might not necessarily agree with your views on it, but I like that I can see your heart here and can engage with you on the topic at hand. I can do so, because I SEE you here. Isn't that what a conversation forum is for? And, just so you know, I'm not making up the 'spam' thing, it is a rule, you can go check it out.

Yes i can see what you're saying now.

I'm truly not against GISMY believing in a Pre-trib Rapture...my own beloved Grandparents did too. I just wish he (or she) would stop with the repeated posts of 'Hey, betta watch out...watch this!'.....over and over and over again, with nothing of himself/herself there. That's all.

Plus it's a bit of a spooky subject.

Nobody likes to think we're at the end of the world now.

Will you meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior

OR as your final Judge???

Jesus, my Lord.

Jesus, my Savior.

Help me stand,
Before the Son of Man.

Oh...and PS...I might envision Christ's return happening a bit differently, but you betcha I'm hanging out for it, just as much as anyone who believes in 'the Rapture'. It's something we can all get behind, i'd think!

Well said.

That's the way to be.

And i think that it IS happening, happening a bit differently now, than anyone else. So i wouldn't be hanging out for it here if i DIDN'T think that the rapture was soon.

Even right at the door.

Spooky man.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Nancy.

It looks like you're part of the more "likes" than messages club:

You must be doing something right.

Congratulations.

Keep up the good work. :)

Hahaha...you are kind to say. I'm not so good at making threads as they peter out kind of fast and, as I'm not as well versed in the Word as many on here. I will not comment many times because I simply don't understand what the poster is getting at and will not pretend that I do. I have learned much on here and there are so many wonderful Christians I've grown to love. I must say this site is my second Church, lol...meaning Church away from home. I would say my IQ is just average so, I really have to put my nose to the grindstone to get what God is teaching me. Thank you for the reply :)

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha...you are kind to say. I'm not so good at making threads as they peter out kind of fast and, as I'm not as well versed in the Word as many on here.

Neither am i.

I don't remember verses.

I have to google everything

I never, hardly ever, start threads either.

I think i'm the only one, or one of the few, that knows what's going on, so i rarely ask questions. Unless to clarify another one's opinion on something.

I'm bad actually.

There's no good in me.

I don't do the things that i want to do.

A five point hyper Calvinist.

I will not comment many times because I simply don't understand what the poster is getting at and will not pretend that I do. I have learned much on here and there are so many wonderful Christians I've grown to love. I must say this site is my second Church, lol...meaning Church away from home. I would say my IQ is just average so, I really have to put my nose to the grindstone to get what God is teaching me.

It sounds like you have the right idea.

Jesus' new command.

That we love one another.

By this they will know that we are His Disciples.

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”​

Thank you for the reply :)

Thank You as well Nancy.

Let God be True,
And i am a liar.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the kind words Helen.

I understand now about "...this member never write out of his own beliefs and heart of why he believes what he believes.

And congratulations on all the likes.

That's unbelievable.
Helen is our big sister in the Lord here. I first met her on another forum a lot more than 10 years ago. She is still growing in Him and letting the overflow spill out onto everyone around her.

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catching up of believers(rapture)
1Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

1Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catching up of believers(rapture)
1Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

1Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Hi GISMYS.

The spellchecker wants to change your name to DISMAYS.

Congratulations on another featured thread.

Did you see all the fun we are having here?

I agree that we which are alive and remain shall be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds.

But the "THEM" who have fallen asleep, that Jesus will bring with Him, is Jesus bringing them with Him from here to New Jerusalem?

Or bringing them FROM New Jerusalem to HERE with us?

And what do you think about Naomi's new avatar?

I think that it looks like a Saturn V Rocket blasting off in a cloud of fire into the Heavens.

Blood and fire and columns of smoke.

cross-2-kume-bryant.jpg

I found out it was painted by the artist Kume Bryant

Kume Bryant Art

A touch of cheer to your home.

Light upon a new detail every time you look.

I love the messy process of painting. I aim to lift spirits with colors and subjects that give joy. My works are done with bright, vibrant and uplifting colors into positive, hopeful, joyful, dreamy, and happy paintings in a loose style. I hope that the viewers see and feel the freedom in my art by its brush strokes, and the mingling and interacting colors.

Cross 2 - Kume Bryant Art

I found it fast and easy using my old XP version of Firefox that has the add-on: "search image on tineye".

Simply right click the image and select "search image", and voilà.

zbpqoGe.jpg

Search - TinEye

profileImg-16-39.jpg

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Signs of the Rapture (catching up of Believers) are here Today!!
Actually there are no "signs" of the Rapture. According the the New Testament it will be (1) unexpected, (2) sudden, (3) imminent and (4) hidden from all except the saints.

And for those who mistakenly believe that it is a "theory", you are telling the world that YOU DO NOT BELIEVE GOD AND CHRIST. And that is pretty shameful for Christians.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually there are no "signs" of the Rapture. According the the New Testament it will be (1) unexpected, (2) sudden, (3) imminent and (4) hidden from all except the saints.

And for those who mistakenly believe that it is a "theory", you are telling the world that YOU DO NOT BELIEVE GOD AND CHRIST. And that is pretty shameful for Christians.

There are no Scriptures that prove there is a rapture of the Church prior to the time of "great tribulation" our Lord Jesus forewarned us about.

There are no Scriptures to show that our Lord Jesus returns twice, which is what the Pre-trib Rapture 'theory' proposes (i.e., one supposed secret return for His Church prior to the tribulation, and a second return on the last day of this world).

There is no word 'rapture' in the Greek New Testament manuscripts. That word is a Latinized version of the Greek word 'harpazo', which means 'to seize' (1 Thessalonians 4). Per the 1 Thess.4 chapter, Jesus brings the 'asleep' saints with Him when He comes to earth, and on His way to earth with them, His saints still alive on earth are "caught up" (harpazo) with them on His way to Jerusalem per Zechariah 14. In Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27, Jesus sends the angels to gather His saints from both locations, and reveals that event will happen immediately after the tribulation.