The Sin of Unbelief.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sometimes I think your exegesis gets you in trouble bbyrd....
hmm, not sure i've ever had any; i pretty much parrot others usually?
which part are you disagreeing with there, anyway, if i may ask?
that Noah is a girl's name or that Ham got grace too?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
"only Noah found grace in God's eyes before the Law was given" is prolly being taken way too literally too, but this and the other two literal renderings above it in the post i am not even disputing right now, see; you can believe there was no truth or grace BC if you like, etc, heck you can obviously believe whatever you like, right, so why be offended at a challenge if you aren't offended at Noah being called by a girl's name? @FHII ? and care to explain the Raven to us, since i got your attention? Bc to put "Noah" in context you gotta have the Raven, right?

"The Law was given by Moses" is even pretty sketchy tbh, but i mean who has that much time lol.
Yes, the Law was given to a certain nation by Moses, but we know that they are half a reprise of laws that existed since at least Hammurabi, too. I mean what, does everyone here but me believe that Ancient Egypt had no laws or something?

bc i don't know, ok, and i don't pretend to know, either

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Grace was not offered until after the God's work on the cross.

TRUE indeed.
Before that we were under the Law.
Grace came with Jesus Christ... 1 John 1:17 "For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."
Grace was released from behind the Veil when it was rent in two!
The earth split from the temple to the foot of the cross...love mercy and grace could then be visibly seen ...God revealed His great love right there.
Amen!! ✟
The GOOD NEWS....which we know is what the word Gospel means was now seen by men. Love...the Grace of God.

Reactions: H. Richard

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
o why be offended at a challenge if you aren't offended at Noah being called by a girl's name? @FHII ? and care to explain the Raven to us,

This is only a small bit of what I don't understand about your post.

First, I am not offended by a challenge. I never have been offended by a challenge as long as its not done as a slap in the face. The old me would get just as down and dirty as the challenger gets... Eye for an eye... Now, i just ignore rudeness and answer the question or question the answers.

Not saying you are rude. I just haven't a clue what you are asking. I don't know where you are coming from with Noah being a girl or why the raven has anything to do with this.

Reactions: aspen