The Sound Of War

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Lord inspired me to write this song in 2000. I had a burden to play it whenever I had the opportunity. During late August 2001, I played it in a local park, with Christians from different parts of the body. When it was time to sing one last song, I was asked to play a song called, "Yahweh." This time I said no. I had another song to play. It goes like this:

My anguish, my anguish, I writhe in pain. x2
Oh, the walls of my heart, my heart is beating wildly,
I cannot keep silent, for I hear the sound of the trumpet.
O-oh the sound, ye-ah the sound, I hear the sound, the sound of war.

Fall on the Rock, lest the Rock-it fall upon you.
Fall on your face, cry out to the one is true,
To forgive and to cleanse, to wipe away every tear
To heal and transform, to cast out every fear, and He'll fill your cup, to overflowing,
And you will not dread the sound of war, the sound of war, the sound of war, the sound of war

Verse 1 - Jeremiah 4:19 Verse 2 - Ron Coates, from my own experiences with God.
After I played it in the park, 9/11 happened within a week, and the burden to play it left. Lately, the burden is back. What if anything, happens to you when you read it? We are the Army Of God and we all have a role to play, custom-made for each of us in the right season.
Shalom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord inspired me to write this song in 2000. I had a burden to play it whenever I had the opportunity. During late August 2001, I played it in a local park, with Christians from different parts of the body. When it was time to sing one last song, I was asked to play a song called, "Yahweh." This time I said no. I had another song to play. It goes like this:

My anguish, my anguish, I writhe in pain my anguish. x2
Oh, the walls of my heart, my heart is beating wildly,
I cannot keep quiet, for I hear the sound of the trumpet.
O-oh the sound, ye-ah the sound, I hear the sound, the sound of war.

Fall on the Rock, lest the Rock, it falls upon you.
Fall on your face, cry out to the one is true, to forgive and to cleanse, to wipe away every tear
To heal and transform, to cast out every fear, and He'll fill your cup, to overflowing,
And you will not dread the sound of war, the sound of war, the sound of war, the sound of war

Verse 1 - Jeremiah 4:19 Verse 2 - Ron Coates, from my own experiences with God.
After I played it in the park, 9/11 happened within a week, and the burden to play it left. Lately, the burden is back. What if anything, happens to you when you read it? We are the Army Of God and we all have a role to play, custom-made for each of us in the right season.
Shalom.
Amen....it is a timely post!....
I have to share....I just got invited to be a part of a ministry...an outreach to women! I have been waiting since He called me in 1997 to begin.....2 years ago He finally said it is time..
And just like that!...Boom! I get to talking to an old school teacher friend and she asked me to be a part of this ministry she has started!....God gave me a new name...Sarah...and I thought it was because of my age...but it has to do with being a spiritual mother to others and making disciples of them!...I am so excited to FINALLY have that door presented before me to walk through!. Oh Glory!

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have to share....I just got invited to be a part of a ministry...an outreach to women! I have been waiting since He called me in 1997 to begin.....2 years ago He finally said it is ti..
And just like that!...Boom! I get to talking to an old school teacher friend and she asked me to be a part of this ministry she has started!....God gave me a new name...Sarah...and I thought it was because of my age...but it has to do with being a spiritual mother to others and making disciples of them!...I am so excited to FINALLY have that door presented before me to walk through!. Oh Glory!
Hi, Sarah! You hung in there and persevered. Good for you. I know He's pleased. I'm waiting for Him to commission me through Godly authority. Until He makes it public, I'll keep it to myself. I just get so excited sometimes. Being a part of this group has been so good for me. I waited 20 long years and though it seemed at times that the preparation time would never end, it's close.
God started this process with me during March 2000 when I went to a five-day retreat. I went again during August 2001. I'm going again soon. I need God to heal me physically. He told me awhile ago that He would heal me because I'm Zion for whom no one cares. I don't feel that way around here. Those who wait on the Lord will not be disappointed. Glory to God. Shalom.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Sarah! You hung in there and persevered. Good for you. I know He's pleased. I'm waiting for Him to commission me through Godly authority. Until He makes it public, I'll keep it to myself. I just get so excited sometimes. Being a part of this group has been so good for me. I waited 20 long years and though it seemed at times that the preparation time would never end, it's close.
God started this process with me during March 2000 when I went to a five-day retreat. I went again during August 2001. I'm going again soon. I need God to heal me physically. He told me awhile ago that He would heal me because I'm Zion for whom no one cares. I don't feel that way around here. Those who wait on the Lord will not be disappointed. Glory to God. Shalom.
He has already healed you! The manifestation of your healing is in your mouth!
I remember years ago, every time I prayed I would ask Him for this one specific thing....one day He said "I heard you the first time you asked....quit asking and start declaring it done! Speak those things that are not as tho they are....
Time does not exist for Him...He exists outside of time and He created time....
One night He told me "past, present and future exist together...(co-exist)"
And that was all He said...so I had to meditate on that for awhile....I had to find it in scripture to test it...make sure it was His voice....then I remembered....He says in His Word....I am He who was...and who is...and who is to come....(past, present, future)
And that is when I realized in the spirit realm I can claim my future now....so as I pray I call it in...I declare it...I acknowledge it's existence...and I give Him praise and glory for the manifestation of it!...
Profound huh?

Reactions: marks

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I remember years ago, every time I prayed I would ask Him for this one specific thing....one day He said "I heard you the first time you asked....quit asking and start declaring it done! Speak those things that are not as tho they are....
And that was all He said...so I had to meditate on that for awhile....I had to find it in scripture to test it...make sure it was His voice....then I remembered....He says in His Word....I am He who was...and who is...and who is to come....(past, present, future)
And that is when I realized in the spirit realm I can claim my future now....so as I pray I call it in...I declare it...I acknowledge it's existence...and I give Him praise and glory for the manifestation of it!...
Profound huh?
Tell them "I Am" has sent you. Time to Him is like He wound it up and let it go. He calls things that are not as though they were. Holiness is not the basis for His calling, it is the result of His calling. In other words, Amen! Joy and peace. Did you know that time is God's way of keeping everything from happening all at once? Well maybe not, but it could be, couldn't it? Lol!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell them "I Am" has sent you. Time to Him is like He wound it up and let it go. He calls things that are not as though they were. Holiness is not the basis for His calling, it is the result of His calling. In other words, Amen! Joy and peace. Did you know that time is God's way of keeping everything from happening all at once? Well maybe not, but it could be, couldn't it? Lol!
Lol

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Profound huh?
Lately, the Lord has been telling me that when He hears me say it, He'll do it. Good or bad. Once again I feel a tightening of my tongue. He's having me examine my words.
You know, the power of death and life is in the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. That the tongue is like a rudder that steers our lives.
So tell them, "As surely as I live, declares the Lord, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say:" Numbers 14:28 NIV

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lately, the Lord has been telling me that when He hears me say it, He'll do it. Good or bad. Once again I feel a tightening of my tongue. He's having me examine my words.
You know, the power of death and life is in the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. That the tongue is like a rudder that steers our lives.
So tell them, "As surely as I live, declares the Lord, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say:" Numbers 14:28 NIV
Yes! Put a watchguard on your mouth! Isn't it amazing! His Word is so pure and absolute!
He told me to pray His Word! His Word has power and will not return void....
This site has powerful prayers of scripture.
Prayers for Binding and Loosing

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I said that I first played the above song in public in Waterford. About a month before that, I played it in a park in my hometown of Brantford with a group of Christians. It wasn't an official event in my head, but it was public. Just wanted to clarify that. Shalom.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God started this process with me during March 2000 when I went to a five-day retreat. I went again during August 2001. I'm going again soon. I need God to heal me physically. He told me a while ago that He would heal me because I'm Zion for whom no one cares. I don't feel that way around here. Those who wait on the Lord will not be disappointed. Glory to God. Shalom.
Since I posted the above, God has shown me that He appoints His Apostles and prophets. Then He commissioned me. I was wrong and He's so gracious.
As it turned out, I didn't go away for the 5-days. As a servant of the Lord, I need to hear His voice and assume nothing. Shalom.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I posted the above, God has shown me that He appoints His Apostles and prophets. Then He commissioned me. I was wrong and He's so gracious.
As it turned out, I didn't go away for the 5-days. As a servant of the Lord, I need to hear His voice and assume nothing. Shalom.
We all need to remind ourselves to stay humble and listen for His instructions and be obedient to them.
God Bless you my brother! Pray for me!

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Profound huh?
Hi. I've thought about what you said regarding healing and I have my answer. Yahweh has brought me to a place where I relate to the word as a journey that He leads me through. Since I get lost easily and also value His will for me, I say, "Jesus, lead on!"

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. I've thought about what you said regarding healing and I have my answer. Yahweh has brought me to a place where I relate to the word as a journey that He leads me through. Since I get lost easily and also value His will for me, I say, "Jesus, lead on!"
Amen! Thy Will be done not mine....Jesus I made you Lord of my life and whatever decisions you deem best for me I will follow.!

Reactions: lforrest and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have to share....I just got invited to be a part of a ministry...an outreach to women! I have been waiting since He called me in 1997 to begin.....2 years ago He finally said it is time..
"It is a timely post"...such a sweet accent! Like a gentle, spring breeze as I stood downwind of a lilac bush. Flowers: Anglo-Saxon in origin, a beautiful, flowery person. My mother loved flowers, I think her favorite was the lilac, perhaps because it was among the first to bloom in spring. Lilac is a group of plants from the olive family...