The Steadfastness of Christ....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Thessalonians 3:5 (NASB)
May the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the steadfastness of Christ.

The love of God and into the steadfastness of Christ. Love first, which opens the door and paves the way for the steadfastness of Christ..

The steadfastness, and the unmoveableness of the heart anchored in the Love of God towards itself.... This comes through the knowledge and experience we have with the Love of God towards us personally....If we are unsure about God’s love for us, we will get tossed to and fro....For the heart needs to be anchored in the Love of God towards itself..... For if the heart has this anchor, all things become endurable, it can rejoice in tribulations.... These still are painful and disturbing, but very endurable, for the heart sees the ocean of God’s love towards itself.. It sees the Heart of the God of Love and it sees this Heart is turned toward it.....

For Love is the first cause of strength, for Love was the first mover in God...Love was the cause of all... So Love therefore is and always will be the foundation of God’s work in creation.. Love the mover, Love the strength, Love the cause of all the manifestations of goodness... For without the heart knowing it is loved, the heart is weak, doubtful, full of fears and insecurities.... Doubts itself, doubts what it has learned...Everything is open to interpretation, opinion...Nothing is secure... Love settles all...God’s love in the heart, the knowledge and experience the heart has with and being the receiver of the Love of God... The all of everything is in this Love...Which in turn causes that heart to be steadfast in that Love of God which causes the steadfastness of Christ to be manifested in all outward doings.. For into the very knowledge of the God of Love were we called.....God Himself who is the Being of Love....Into this God who Himself is Love, were we called to be joined...Into the steadfastness of Christ Himself which is the Faith of Christ’s Heart being firmly fixed in the Love of God, and the joining of These Hearts....

We too have been invited to be joined with Them in Love..... That we all might be joined in the manifestation of the steadfastness of Christ’s Heart in, for and with, the God of Love.....

Such is our high calling of God in Christ Jesus..

Be blessed in your calling, Not me

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Solid Word about His love, Not me.

1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Solid Word about His love, Not me.

1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Thanks and yes, that His love by experience, we might learn and grow into more and more each day..

Be blessed as to Him we go for our all, Not me

Reactions: Pisteuo

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good word and out of love I would suggest doing research on corrupted modern Bibles such as the NASB and many others. I can only reccomend the King James Bible to English readers.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good word and out of love I would suggest doing research on corrupted modern Bibles such as the NASB and many others. I can only reccomend the King James Bible to English readers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I thank you for your thoughts...

Be blessed as we grow closer to Him, a fellow believer, Not me