The Sun is Scorching Men with Great Heat.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your response to my last post tells me more about you that you would care others to know.

You have said that I am deluded believing that I know scripture better than anyone else, but isn't that what you believe, that you know scripture better than anyone else.

You say that there is no private interpretation of scripture, but that is what you are presenting, your own private interpretation of the fourth bowl judgement with respect to what you perceive is happening today with the experienced record temperatures.

Your first attempt is a personal attack from the perspective of not knowing anything about me. What I generally present is often at loggerheads with many other End Time commentators like you for example and your only defence is to attack me personally.

Your second attempt of a personal attack is to claim that I haven't a CLUE about what I "preach" about here.

What a strange person you are when your defence against what I have posted is to highlight all of your own short comings as if they are mine.

Goodbye.
I thought we were done.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, is that all that he knows to do?

Not difficult to observe WHOSE (be it bloggers, politicians, teachers, whatever), regular MO is gaslighting.
Definitely puts a damper on an expectation of a civil conversation.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thought we were done.

You have still lost by your gaslighting.

Not difficult to observe WHOSE (be it bloggers, politicians, teachers, whatever), regular MO is gaslighting.
Definitely puts a damper on an expectation of a civil conversation.

I know that. There are many on this forum who have the same MO.

Reactions: Taken

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have still lost by your gaslighting.
I know that. There are many on this forum who have the same MO.
Ok, no problem. I guess we're not done then.

Some people just don't know when to leave better off alone.

Go ahead and post anything I said that is patently untrue. Happy to address anything you present.

Can you show where the Bible provides dates for any of the end times prophecies? Be my guest.

Can you prove, in some way, that your "opinions" about what each and every Bowl, Trump, Seal, etc., are more than just opinions? Like provide some evidence that they've been proven?

Go ahead and place your money where your mouth-hole is and prove that I'm "gaslighting" you.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Extreme temperatures kill 5 million people a year
...heat-related deaths were increasing, while cold-linked deaths were dropping.
Extreme temperatures kill 5 million people a year with heat-related deaths rising

3 Deaths in Early US Heat Wave Raise Questions, Fears
Just how many deaths in the U.S. are heat related today is unclear. ...
“It’s hard to distinguish excess heat deaths from COVID deaths,”
3 Deaths in Early US Heat Wave Raise Questions, Fears

Hidden Toll of the Northwest Heat Wave: Hundreds of Extra Deaths
600 more people died than would have been typical ...
...temperatures in the Pacific Northwest climbed more than 30 degrees Fahrenheit higher than average, smashing records and bringing life-threatening conditions to an area not used to such extreme heat. ...
5,600 deaths nationwide could be attributed to elevated temperatures ...
Hidden Toll of the Northwest Heat Wave: Hundreds of Extra Deaths