The Sun is Scorching Men with Great Heat.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many will passionately deny this OP, but when Revelation 16:8-9 is read, it fits with what we are already seeing right now, today.

The UV index in the southern U.S. today will be 11+. That is as high as the scale goes. The UV levels have been rising in recent decades, but it's not due to Global Warming. It's due to the crap that is being released into the atmosphere by high altitude jets. Yes, that's right.

Chemtrails.

cloudscape-showing-trails-left-by-airplanes-picture-id628153742

We've all seen them criss-crossing our skies for decades now.

chemtrails-picture-id990940278

Part of what they are releasing into our atmosphere is causing a magnifying effect, increasing the intensity of the Sun's rays, the UV, upon the surface of the earth.

That's not what this OP is about, though. It's about the FACT that the increased heat, and intense experience of the higher levels of UV (you can feel the difference on your exposed skin), lines up perfectly with Revelation 16:8-9.

Keraz, Ronald David Bruno and others will claim that this can't be possible due to the specific sequence of the vials of Revelation not allowing for this, but that is nonsense. Nowhere in Revelation are there any dates provided for these events and their popular opinion/theory is that the 4th Angel's Vial can only be a catastrophic event of Sun Flares, insisting that it will be God's Wrath in the Day of the Lord end times event. Again, this is nonsense as none of the Scripture supports such a theory. The Day of the Lord will be a DAY of absolute destruction via the brightness of Jesus' coming. THAT is Biblical.

Remember, there is a very important reason they don't want you to believe that these things are happening yet; that they don't want you making connections with any current events and the Book of Revelation. For one, they don't want people confirming Scripture and proving the existence of God or the relevance of His Word. They also don't want Christians to know how close the end is. That is one of the biggest reasons for the lie of the Pre-Trib Rapture; if the Rapture hasn't happened yet, then nobody needs to worry about getting right with God because we've got plenty of time, right? Wrong.

Not to mention, we are seeing these things unfold before our very eyes RIGHT NOW. This rising of the heat and UV has been a measurable phenomenon for the last couple decades or so. It is a fact and not a theory. And if it continues to increase in intensity, at the rate that is has, it will continue to align with Revelation's prophetic passage.

arid-clay-soil-sun-desert-260nw-1170974023.jpg

We are witnessing the 4th Angel's Vial being poured out upon the earth right now, today.

Last edited:

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's back up a bit... :)

The most important event toward which history moves is the Second Coming of Christ. When we read Revelation with this concern in mind, we find descriptions of the Second Coming no less than seven times. So there are seven cycles of judgment, each leading up to the Second Coming... the outline is as follows:

I. Prologue Revelation 1:1-3
II. Greeting Revelation 1:4-5a
III. Body Revelation 1:5b-22:20
__ A. Thanksgiving Revelation 1:5b-8
__ B. Main part Revelation 1:9-22:6
____ 1. What you have seen Revelation 1:9-20
____ 2. What is Revelation 2:1-3:22
____ 3. What is to be Revelation 4:1-22:5
______ a. Cycle 1: 7 seals Revelation 4:1-8:1
______ b. Cycle 2: 7 trumpets Revelation 8:2-11:19
______ c. Cycle 3: symbolic figures and the harvest Revelation 12:1-14:20
______ d. Cycle 4: 7 bowls Revelation 15:1-16:21
______ e. Cycle 5: judgment of Babylon Revelation 17:1-19:10
______ f. Cycle 6: white horse judgment Revelation 19:11-21
______ g. Cycle 7: white throne judgment Revelation 20:1-21:8
______ h. The 8th and culminating act: new Jerusalem Revelation 21:9-22:5
__ C. Final instructions and exhortations Revelation 22:6-20
IV. Closing salutation Revelation 22:21

The cycles parallel one another. All cover the same period leading up to the Second Coming. But each cycle does so from its own distinct vantage point. Moreover, later cycles concentrate more and more on the most intense phases of conflict and on the Second Coming itself.

With this in mind... The cycle of seven bowls of God’s wrath composes the fourth cycle of visions leading up to the Second Coming.

The opening scene of worship (Revelation 15:1-16:1) calls to mind the worship around God’s throne in Revelation 4:1-5:14.

The overcomers rejoice in God’s presence (Revelation 15:2).

Seven angels receive bowls from the presence of God in the temple.

The bowls symbolize the cup of God’s wrath, which in the Old Testament makes the nations drunk (cf. Isaiah 51:17, 20, 22; Jeremiah 25:15-29; Lamentations 4:21; Ezekiel 23:31-34; Habakkuk 2:16; Revelation 14:10; Revelation 16:19).

The bowls are poured out at God’s command (Revelation 16:1), resulting in seven last plagues.

The plagues are reminiscent of the ten plagues inflicted on Egypt in Exodus and lead up and include the Second Coming, since “with them God’s wrath is completed” (Revelation 15:1).

Regarding Revelation 16:8-9 specifically, this is the fourth plague, a scorching with fire, which corresponds to Old Testament language of judgment by fire (e.g., Joel 2:3; Isaiah 66:15; Malachi 4:1-2).

Despite the severity of the judgment, people refuse to repent (Revelation 9-11).

This vision represents people in the hardness of their heart who, rather than taking the warning to heart, use it as an occasion to be angry with God.

And to finish it out, the fifth plague is like the Egyptian plague of darkness (Exodus 10:21-23).

The repeated refusal to repent prepares us for the last two plagues. Nothing remains then but people in their anger and cursing to attempt a direct assault on God (plague 6) and for God to put down the rebellion for good (plague 7)

• This is parallel to the final battle leading up to the Second Coming of Christ;
  • the removal of all islands and mountains in Revelation 16:20 corresponds to...
  • the final shaking of the earth in Revelation 6:14
  • the earthquake of Revelation 11:13
  • the making of war by the rider on the white horse called Faithful and True in Revelation 19:11
  • the final defeat of Satan in Revelation 20:9

That's... it in a nutshell, so to speak. :)

Grace and peace to you.

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's back up a bit... :)

The most important event toward which history moves is the Second Coming of Christ. When we read Revelation with this concern in mind, we find descriptions of the Second Coming no less than seven times. So there are seven cycles of judgment, each leading up to the Second Coming... the outline is as follows:

I. Prologue Revelation 1:1-3
II. Greeting Revelation 1:4-5a
III. Body Revelation 1:5b-22:20
__ A. Thanksgiving Revelation 1:5b-8
__ B. Main part Revelation 1:9-22:6
____ 1. What you have seen Revelation 1:9-20
____ 2. What is Revelation 2:1-3:22
____ 3. What is to be Revelation 4:1-22:5
______ a. Cycle 1: 7 seals Revelation 4:1-8:1
______ b. Cycle 2: 7 trumpets Revelation 8:2-11:19
______ c. Cycle 3: symbolic figures and the harvest Revelation 12:1-14:20
______ d. Cycle 4: 7 bowls Revelation 15:1-16:21
______ e. Cycle 5: judgment of Babylon Revelation 17:1-19:10
______ f. Cycle 6: white horse judgment Revelation 19:11-21
______ g. Cycle 7: white throne judgment Revelation 20:1-21:8
______ h. The 8th and culminating act: new Jerusalem Revelation 21:9-22:5
__ C. Final instructions and exhortations Revelation 22:6-20
IV. Closing salutation Revelation 22:21

The cycles parallel one another. All cover the same period leading up to the Second Coming. But each cycle does so from its own distinct vantage point. Moreover, later cycles concentrate more and more on the most intense phases of conflict and on the Second Coming itself.

With this in mind... The cycle of seven bowls of God’s wrath composes the fourth cycle of visions leading up to the Second Coming. The opening scene of worship (Revelation 15:1-16:1) calls to mind the worship around God’s throne in Revelation 4:1-5:14. The overcomers rejoice in God’s presence (Revelation 15:2). Seven angels receive bowls from the presence of God in the temple. The bowls symbolize the cup of God’s wrath, which in the Old Testament makes the nations drunk (cf. Isaiah 51:17, 20, 22; Jeremiah 25:15-29; Lamentations 4:21; Ezekiel 23:31-34; Habakkuk 2:16; Revelation 14:10; Revelation 16:19). The bowls are poured out at God’s command (Revelation 16:1), resulting in seven last plagues. The plagues are reminiscent of the ten plagues inflicted on Egypt in Exodus and lead up and include the Second Coming, since “with them God’s wrath is completed” (Revelation 15:1). Regarding Revelation 16:8-9 specifically, this is the fourth plague, a scorching with fire, which corresponds to Old Testament language of judgment by fire (e.g., Joel 2:3; Isaiah 66:15; Malachi 4:1-2). Despite the severity of the judgment, people refuse to repent (Revelation 9-11). This vision represents people in the hardness of their heart who, rather than taking the warning to heart, use it as an occasion to be angry with God. And to finish it out, the fifth plague is like the Egyptian plague of darkness (Exodus 10:21-23). The repeated refusal to repent prepares us for the last two plagues. Nothing remains then but people in their anger and cursing to attempt a direct assault on God (plague 6) and for God to put down the rebellion for good (plague 7) ~ which is parallel to the final battle leading up to the Second Coming of Christ; the removal of all islands and mountains in Revelation 16:20 corresponds to the final shaking of the earth in Revelation 6:14, the earthquake of Revelation 11:13, the making of war by the rider on the white horse called Faithful and True in Revelation 19:11, and the final defeat of Satan in Revelation 20:9.

That's... it in a nutshell, so to speak. :)

Grace and peace to you.
That's a good sized nut shell.

9 out of 10 people will never read that mass of words without any paragraph spacing. It's hard on the eyes. You might have been banking on that, though.

All of the events of Revelation happen ... when they happen. There is no set dates, nor does any of it have to happen in quick succession - in our human observation.

What is the gist of your post? It doesn't seem like you're arguing against the OP all that much.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good sized nut shell.
It could have been much bigger... :)

9 out of 10 people will never read that mass of words without any paragraph spacing.
A lot of lazy people in this world... :)

It's hard on the eyes. You might have been banking on that, though.
LOL! No...

All of the events of Revelation happen ... when they happen. There is no set dates, nor does any of it have to happen in quick succession - in our human observation.
Agree. Sure.

What is the gist of your post?
Basically, that many read Revelation very wrongly and miss the entire point of the book... and come up with all kind of crazy, um, stuff. :)

It doesn't seem like you're arguing against the OP all that much.
Not... directly. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GEN2REV said:
It doesn't seem like you're arguing against the OP all that much.
Not... directly. :)
If you were a little more direct, we could find out specifically what part of the OP you see differently.

Most people not understanding Revelation is pretty general, if not vague.

Do you have a specific disagreement to the proposition or do you just prefer not to agree with me? Either is fine with me.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GEN2REV said:
9 out of 10 people will never read that mass of words without any paragraph spacing.
PinSeeker said:
A lot of lazy people in this world... :)
I know, right?

I mean how hard is it to hit the space bar a few times to create paragraphs?

Goodness. :)

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were a little more direct, we could find out specifically what part of the OP you see differently.
That's... one of the manifestations of laziness I was referring to... :)

Most people not understanding Revelation is pretty general, if not vague.
That's not quite what I said, GEN2REV, and therefore pretty far from what I meant.

Do you have a specific disagreement to the proposition or do you just prefer not to agree with me? Either is fine with me.
My disagreement and rebuttal of the OP is pretty clear, I think. Read it again if you want. Or not, either is fine with me. I'll say this (again):

"So there are seven cycles of judgment, each leading up to the Second Coming
... The cycles parallel one another."

That is in stark contrast to how many people read Revelation, and thus their understanding is quite... far off.

...how hard is it to hit the space bar a few times to create paragraphs?
LOL! See above. Yeah, goodness gracious. :)

Grace and peace to you.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
^^ OP Really? Do you know how wrong you are in trying to fit a distant future prophetic word into our present time frame. Jeremiah 51:11-16 actually speaks about our present circumstances but the false righteousness of the people who are "Called" by God's name do not have the eyes or the ears to see or hear what is recorded in the scriptures. The understanding of the scriptures is seal up such that they have no understanding.

Shalom

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^^ OP Really? Do you know how wrong you are in trying to fit a distant future prophetic word into our present time frame. Jeremiah 51:11-16 actually speaks about our present circumstances but the false righteousness of the people who are "Called" by God's name do not have the eyes or the ears to see or hear what is recorded in the scriptures. The understanding of the scriptures is seal up such that they have no understanding.

Shalom
No, it's ok.

I'm right.

It's all beginning to take place right now.

What YOU don't realize (or won't admit, really) is that there is a concerted effort to silence any and all recognition of end times prophecies currently taking place. Ironically, they all claim they are well into the future, or already happened in the distant past.

Nobody will admit that we are seeing much of the prophetic end times events taking place right now, today.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, it's ok.

I'm right.

It's all beginning to take place right now.

What YOU don't realize (or won't admit, really) is that there is a concerted effort to silence any and all recognition of end times prophecies currently taking place. Ironically, they all claim they are well into the future, or already happened in the distant past.

Nobody will admit that we are seeing much of the prophetic end times events taking place right now, today.

Well,

• the Rev. 16:17-21 bowl judgement took place from around 1910 up to the present time.
  • the Rev. 16:12-16 bowl judgment has been running for many years with the three fowl frog like spirits appearing in our recent past, just over 20 years ago, with the nations now being groomed to assemble at Armageddon for their judgement because they kings of the earth had trampled God's sanctuary and His earthly Hosts and the Armageddon judgement will occur in just over 20 years time.
  • the Jer. 50-51 prophecy has been happening over many years, and we are presently at the point in this prophecy spoken about in Jer. 51:11-16.
  • the Isa. 24:21-22 prophecy will happen in just over 20 years time when the heavenly hosts and the Kings of the earth will be judged and locked up for many days to await the time of their punishment.
  • the Dan. 9:26b prophecy will conclude in just over 20 years time when the war in heaven is over.
  • the Dan. 9:27 prophecy is still a distant future prophecy which will occur when the Bottomless pit is unlocked for the event that will take place in the Little While Period.
I hope you do not think that I am in the group that you have judged as claiming that the End Time Prophecies have either already occurred or are still a distant future event.

I think that you have it all wrong with respect to what I believe concerning the End Time Prophecies.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,

• the Rev. 16:17-21 bowl judgement took place from around 1910 up to the present time.
  • the Rev. 16:12-16 bowl judgment has been running for many years with the three fowl frog like spirits appearing in our recent past, just over 20 years ago, with the nations now being groomed to assemble at Armageddon for their judgement because they kings of the earth had trampled God's sanctuary and His earthly Hosts and the Armageddon judgement will occur in just over 20 years time.
  • the Jer. 50-51 prophecy has been happening over many years, and we are presently at the point in this prophecy spoken about in Jer. 51:11-16.
  • the Isa. 24:21-22 prophecy will happen in just over 20 years time when the heavenly hosts and the Kings of the earth will be judged and locked up for many days to await the time of their punishment.
  • the Dan. 9:26b prophecy will conclude in just over 20 years time when the war in heaven is over.
  • the Dan. 9:27 prophecy is still a distant future prophecy which will occur when the Bottomless pit is unlocked for the event that will take place in the Little While Period.
I hope you do not think that I am in the group that you have judged as claiming that the End Time Prophecies have either already occurred or are still a distant future event.

I think that you have it all wrong with respect to what I believe concerning the End Time Prophecies.
None of that you posted as dated events and timelines of end time prophetic events is verifiable in any way whatsoever. It is 100% opinion.

None of the Bowls or Trumpets or Seals, etc. have any Biblical verification of dates having happened, or when they'll happen.

This thread makes a claim about events transpiring now, that have been going on for some time now as well all over the world, and invites people to read the Scripture for themselves and decide if it matches up.

There is always somebody who comes along and swears on everything holy "That's impossible because these Seals and this Bowl and Trumpet happened here and these and those haven't happened yet, etc.!!!"

Total hog wash.

Read the passages. Look at the world and current events. Think for yourself.

Revelation is a book of symbolic interpretations and signs and symbols, just as the book itself claims, and just as Jesus Himself claims in Revelation 1:1. Anybody can read it and decide for themselves.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
None of that you posted as dated events and timelines of end time prophetic events is verifiable in any way whatsoever. It is 100% opinion.

None of the Bowls or Trumpets or Seals, etc. have any Biblical verification of dates having happened, or when they'll happen.

This thread makes a claim about events transpiring now, that have been going on for some time now as well all over the world, and invites people to read the Scripture for themselves and decide if it matches up.

There is always somebody who comes along and swears on everything holy "That's impossible because these Seals and this Bowl and Trumpet happened here and these and those haven't happened yet, etc.!!!"

Total hog wash.

Read the passages. Look at the world and current events. Think for yourself.

Revelation is a book of symbolic interpretations and signs and symbols, just as the book itself claims, and just as Jesus Himself claims in Revelation 1:1. Anybody can read it and decide for themselves.

Goodbye, it seems to me that you have no idea about what you write and as such this conversation between us is finished as far as I am concerned.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Goodbye, it seems to me that you have no idea about what you write and as such this conversation between us is finished as far as I am concerned.
You are deluded believing you know Scripture better than anybody else.

There is no private interpretation of Scripture.

You are brainwashed by traditions of men and most likely a Pre-Mil heretic.

You haven't a CLUE what you preach about here.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are deluded believing you know Scripture better than anybody else.

There is no private interpretation of Scripture.

You are brainwashed by traditions of men and most likely a Pre-Mil heretic.

You haven't a CLUE what you preach about here.

Your response to my last post tells me more about you that you would care others to know.

You have said that I am deluded believing that I know scripture better than anyone else, but isn't that what you believe, that you know scripture better than anyone else.

You say that there is no private interpretation of scripture, but that is what you are presenting, your own private interpretation of the fourth bowl judgement with respect to what you perceive is happening today with the experienced record temperatures.

Your first attempt is a personal attack from the perspective of not knowing anything about me. What I generally present is often at loggerheads with many other End Time commentators like you for example and your only defence is to attack me personally.

Your second attempt of a personal attack is to claim that I haven't a CLUE about what I "preach" about here.

What a strange person you are when your defence against what I have posted is to highlight all of your own short comings as if they are mine.

Goodbye.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your response to my last post tells me more about you that you would care others to know.

You have said that I am deluded believing that I know scripture better than anyone else, but isn't that what you believe, that you know scripture better than anyone else.

You say that there is no private interpretation of scripture, but that is what you are presenting, your own private interpretation of the fourth bowl judgement with respect to what you perceive is happening today with the experienced record temperatures.

Your first attempt is a personal attack from the perspective of knowing anything about me. What I generally present is often at loggerheads with many other End Time commentators like you for example and your only defence is to attack me personally.

Your second attempt of a personal attack is to claim that I haven't a CLUE about what I "preach" about here.

What a strange person you are when your defence against what I have posted is to highlight all of your own short comings as if they are mine.

Goodbye.

It’s Gaslighting.