The Swastika and the Shatkona

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DeHare

Jan 28, 2024
Ampang
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
The universality of both symbols suggests a common point of origin. It must have been a place where people had a common language, had a unified social structure and belief system — all bound together by a single paramount figure. This place would have been brimming with high sorcery, to the extent where its citizens thought they could supplant their own Creator. This would have been the first One World Government.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The universality of both symbols suggests a common point of origin. It must have been a place where people had a common language, had a unified social structure and belief system — all bound together by a single paramount figure. This place would have been brimming with high sorcery, to the extent where its citizens thought they could supplant their own Creator. This would have been the first One World Government.

The first Swastika was found in regards to the Jews who used it.

What ever Hitler made of such, i do not truly know. because the powers that be sure as hell do not want anyone to truly understand what the hell it truly meant under the Nazis !

Everything about the Nazis in true depth, is like pulling teeth !
The powers that be, never has wanted people to be truly educated on the subject in depth ! sure they say X,Y,Z but that is only indoctrination never an education and if you ask. then they go into a moronic rant, of why do you want to know etc, thug tactics ! standing over you !
Never, hey welcome ! some one who actually gives a dam ! regarding peoples lives, that were destroyed ?

From what i have been informed is that a family of related people all over the world regardless control the people from way back when ? this is how even the Australian Aboriginals know some hand signals that the first English people could understand and same thing with all hidden cultures all over the world, such is found.

A society in the world was advanced many years ago ? but then that failed or was hidden ? The Nazis looking into regarding History goes back even before the Jews i have been informed but what this is truly all about ! is not wanted to be aired ! or it could be all just BS or a load on stupid nonsense, that creates more trouble than it's worth.

Got to read an old book once in the library that was under lock and key ! the 3rd time i came to study it, they had took it away from viewing totally but it was about a lot of things that my grand dad had said about History as he was related to the Monarchy and moved in such circles.
Prince Andrew went to see this book that i had seen.
Not to mention i do not believe that Prince Andrew is the evil man that the Media have been at pains to make him out to be at all ! one little detail is all that they have to try and toss at him and that is it ! about some brat ! and company with another low life brat, but their are plenty of low life brats that such as he would come across regardless.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Although used for the first time as a symbol of international antisemitism by far-right Romanian politician A. C. Cuza prior to World War I,[19][20][21] it was a symbol of auspiciousness and good luck for most of the Western world until the 1930s,[2] when the German Nazi Party adopted the swastika as an emblem of the Aryan race. As a result of World War II and the Holocaust, in the West it continues to be strongly associated with Nazism, antisemitism,[22][23] white supremacism,[24][25] or simply evil.[26][27] As a consequence, its use in some countries, including Germany, is prohibited by law.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#cite_note-29 However, the swastika remains a symbol of good luck and prosperity in Hindu, Buddhist and Jain countries such as Nepal, India, Thailand, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, China and Japan, and by some peoples, such as the Navajo people of the Southwest United States. It is also commonly used in Hindu marriage ceremonies and Dipavali celebrations.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DeHare

Jan 28, 2024
Ampang
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Hitler corrupted the original symbol to be essentially in reverse appearance to the original.
True. He did. But where or what was the font of the "swastika"? It predates India. Both the swastika and "Star of David" can be found in ancient Mesopotamian ruins. You can find both symbols prevalent in high occultic settings.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Although used for the first time as a symbol of international antisemitism by far-right Romanian politician A. C. Cuza prior to World War I,[19][20][21] it was a symbol of auspiciousness and good luck for most of the Western world until the 1930s,[2] when the German Nazi Party adopted the swastika as an emblem of the Aryan race. As a result of World War II and the Holocaust, in the West it continues to be strongly associated with Nazism, antisemitism,[22][23] white supremacism,[24][25] or simply evil.[26][27] As a consequence, its use in some countries, including Germany, is prohibited by law.Swastika - Wikipedia However, the swastika remains a symbol of good luck and prosperity in Hindu, Buddhist and Jain countries such as Nepal, India, Thailand, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, China and Japan, and by some peoples, such as the Navajo people of the Southwest United States. It is also commonly used in Hindu marriage ceremonies and Dipavali celebrations.
I think the Swastika is still used on the Air force Jets in Finland.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hitler corrupted the original symbol to be essentially in reverse appearance to the original.

I did notice the Nazi symbol is rotated 45 degrees. But it still is the clockwise version.

The Wikipedia article... said:
In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (clockwise) (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ('sun'), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (counter-clockwise) (卍) is called sauvastika, symbolising night or tantric aspects of Kali.

That Kali is a bad lady. Goddess of death and destruction.