The ten nation confederacy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
The Bible predicts that the seat of the A/C will be a ten nation confederacy. In his book En Route to Global Occupation, Gary Kah points out that the world has already been divided (by the powers to be) into ten economic regions. The United States has been assigned to the NAFTA region. I remember when Clinton signed the agreement. I was under the impression that NAFTA was something orchestrated by our governments. Now I realize that It was created by an outside organization, because NAFTA is not the only free trade region.I am aware of NAFTA and other free trade regions, but we do not hear anything about this organization that is responsible for their inceptions. I believe that there will come a time when this organization that is responsible for the creation of these ten free trade regions does become obvious, probably when it imposes a tax. If my hunch is right, it will be this organization that will be the seat of the A/C.In Yehoshua,Guy Smith