The THREE DAYS of Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, ScottA, if you were quoting what I had posted, I would have been happy to admit it, but I had not quoted Matthew 12:40 in my posts above. Your wriggle room is diminishing in trying to paint a false picture of what I have posted in this thread.

because of your stubborn refusal to admitting to an error in the OP re the actual day on which the Lord died around the ninth hour, this toing and throwing is going nowhere. I await your correction in your OP where the original error occurred on your part.

I will see you around like a raw prawn on a hot rock.

:(

You mimic the words of the lawyers and Pharisees, and make accusations like a son. Squirm, squirm, you give yourself away, even to the end.

I have corrected you so many times I have lost count. Still, though you keep trying, you can't get even.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have corrected you so many times I have lost count. Still, though you keep trying, you can't get even.

Scott, I do not have to get even. That is your fanciful delusion. Me, I am just sad at your attempts to paint me in a negative manner.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, I do not have to get even. That is your fanciful delusion. Me, I am just sad at your attempts to paint me in a negative manner.

Your psychological projecting, is on you :(