The throne room

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
No, I said nothing will change. That is a evident "no" to you, it seems. Go on and hold tight to what you want to believe is true. It makes no difference to me. But I do care about you and want you to have joy. I want you to have all the desires of your heart, but, those desire need to change to His desire before that will happen. That may be offensive but it is true. If you have already found joy then ignore my post.
Life's not always about warm fuzzy feelings, you know.

Last edited:

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
addressing the OP only. question, "Why didn't you whisper in the Lord Jesus ear, you want to be "save" without the healing?". or was it you want to be healed in exchange for his salvation?.... Just asking.

well apparently he been whispering back, "you are healed", or at least 90-95% healed.

PCY
Jesus, help with this or that, but I'll do all the work and you get all the credit.