The Torah Has Not Been Abolished

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, why do the latter chapters of Ezekiel maintain that, during the Millennial Kingdom (chapters 40-48 give a VERY detailed description of that time period), the sons of Zadok (a specific subset of the Levitical priesthood) will be the only ones permitted to minister to the Lord at an earthly Temple of the future? Other Levites will be permitted to perform other types of duties in the Temple complex. Please don't dismiss my question with an insult or try to "spiritualize" it away. It is clear that Ezekiel's Temple will be an earthly Temple of the future and that the Levitical priesthood has not been "replaced". I suggest you study the Scriptures a bit more thoroughly.
Your problem and your answer is found here:
Isa. 55:8-9.
Your solution is found here:
John 16:13

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your problem and your answer is found here:
Isa. 55:8-9.
I promised myself that if you pointed to Isaiah 55:8-9 one more time, as the answer to nearly every question, that I would never take part in a discussion with you again. In any case, it is NOT a problem for me--it is for the Judaizer who calls himself "cgneustar." As for your citing of John 16:13, are you still trying to sell the idea that only YOU hear from the Holy Spirit and that everyone else is a "religious" zombie?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!! The least and the great are in the KoG TOGETHER!!

Now, how long will you talk out of both sides of your mouth, and not realize that through Christ's Sacrifice, ALL manner of sin, common to men, IS FORGIVEN. Mat. 5:20
Cgneustar has no answer!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While it will certainly be more healthy to abide by the dietary laws set forth in the OT; and while you will also be considered greater in the kingdom if you abide by every law of the OT and also teach men to do so: it should also be clear that dietary laws do not affect salvation in the slightest (if you disobey them you may get to heaven quicker; but disobeying them will not exclude you from the kingdom of heaven).

Every creature of God is good and nothing is to be refused if it be received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of the Lord and prayer.

What word of the Lord? Romans 14:14, Luke 11:41, Mark 7:15-19.
add one more to your list. Genesis 9:3

PICJAG.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I promised myself that if you pointed to Isaiah 55:8-9 one more time, as the answer to nearly every question, that I would never take part in a discussion with you again. In any case, it is NOT a problem for me--it is for the Judaizer who calls himself "cgneustar." As for your citing of John 16:13, are you still trying to sell the idea that only YOU hear from the Holy Spirit and that everyone else is a "religious" zombie?
I don't apologize for challenging you!
You have become myopic in regards to your doctrinal belief of a future "thousand year reign on the earth".
Question:
After Jesus Ascension, In what Jewish Feast Day did the Living waters go out from Jerusalem?
Please see Zech. 14:8
John 4:10-11; 7:38
Acts 1:4

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is another scripture that confounds most christians.
Zech. 4
[6] Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying,
Not by might [human effort],
nor by power [religious authority]
but by my spirit [the Holy Spirit] saith the LORD of hosts.
[7] Who art thou, O great mountain [Israel]? before Zerubbabel, thou [Israel] shalt become a plain [leveled in justice]: and he shall bring forth the headstone [top most of importance; corner stone; Jesus] thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace [kindness, favor] unto it [the mountain, Israel].

Reactions: justbyfaith