The Truth about our Future

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very simply, the history of people telling us about the second coming is of 100% failure, they all, including you get it wrong.

No one knows when Jesus will return, so the moment you think you know, you don't.

By all means raise the issue of the second coming, but empherise that all it is is speculation or a guess, nothing more.

You really are not fooling anyone but yourself. You can make excuses all day long for not staying in God's Word for yourself, but it won't help you in the time of coming tribulation. We will... be here to suffer through that coming tribulation, unless we die of natural causes prior to that of course. The great tribulation is just around the corner, in our generation today. This can easily be known by disciplined Bible study. The 7 signs of the end are specifically for the last generation of this world.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You really are not fooling anyone but yourself. You can make excuses all day long for not staying in God's Word for yourself, but it won't help you in the time of coming tribulation. We will... be here to suffer through that coming tribulation, unless we die of natural causes prior to that of course. The great tribulation is just around the corner, in our generation today. This can easily be known by disciplined Bible study. The 7 signs of the end are specifically for the last generation of this world.
Good post, Davy.
It is sad that so many Christians deny or ignore the Prophetic Word, to their discredit.

Re; the Great Tribulation. The 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls that will happen during the final 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns.
We Christians will be as Revelation 12:6-17 describes. In the holy Land and divided into 2 groups, as Daniel 11:32 describes. The group who keep firm in their faith will be taken to a place of safety on earth for that 1260 day period. the rest; as per Revelation 12:17.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Great insight into another persons bible study habits etc from a refusal to believe that one persons interpretation is the only possible interpretation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to know everything!

:)

Our Lord Jesus gave us specific signs to be watching for at the end of this world, and He commanded us to 'watch'. What I've been saying doesn't just involve disciplined Bible study in all of God's Word. It's specifically about keeping His commandment to watch at the end of this world, and that means knowing what He said to watch for. Many Churches aren't following His commandment, but instead follow a system organization devised by men in some far away city that tell the preacher what 'milk' to preach to the congregation instead of preparing the congregation per the signs our Lord Jesus and His Apostles gave us about the end in order to make a stand in the evil day.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, clearly if you were with the Lord now you would atleast know something and besides don't take it to heart cause not even the Lord servants know everything atleast not until they hear " well done my good and faithful servant"...seek him while he can be found...lol
Let's just say I'm not planning to stop seeking!

Much love!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What Comes Next:
Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.

Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.
This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Pauls quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.
It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.

The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4

Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive CME sunstrike that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22

Then, for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favour’, Isaiah 30:18-20

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 42:14-15 Long have I restrained Myself, I kept silence and held Myself in check. I shall lay waste to mountain and hill, dry up the trees and fields. I shall dry up the rivers and empty the lakes.
The Lord is about to act once again in His creation – The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath - the next prophesied, worldwide event. The first of a series of judgements and punishments to His enemies and blessings to His faithful Christian people, Isaiah 44:1-3, leading to the culmination of this age – the Return of Jesus.

Isaiah 42:11-17 The Lord will go forth as a warrior; He will shout His battle cry and will triumph over His enemies.
I will guide the blind along unfamiliar paths and will make the way smooth for them. But those who do not trust Me, they will be put to shame.

Isaiah 42:10-12 Sing a new song to the Lord – throughout the world, you on the seas and you that inhabit the coasts and islands. Let all people give glory to the Lord!
This is the gathering and settling of His people into all of the holy Land.

Isaiah42:18-20 Hear now: you deaf people, you My servants that are blind: look and see! Who is so blind as My servants? So deaf as the messengers that I send? You have seen much, but perceived little. Your ears are open but you hear nothing.

The Lord’s servants: every faithful Christian, all those who love Him and obey His Laws, fail to see or listen to the truths that are prophesied about these end times.

Why is this?

Isaiah 29:9-12 If you confuse yourselves, you will stay confused. For the Lord has poured on you a spirit of deep stupor, the prophetic vision of it all has become like the words in a sealed book.

How can we really understand what the prophets are telling us?

2 Peter 1:19 We have the word of the prophets, you do well to pay attention to it, as a light shining in a dark place and when the day dawns, it will illuminate your minds.

Isaiah 29:22-24 This is no time for Jacob to be afraid, when they see what I will do for them, they will regard their God with awe. The confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction.

Jacob/Israel and Joseph; now refer to every faithful Christian person. Gal. 3:26-29

So, it may not be until after the Lord has acted against His enemies, that His people will finally realize and understand His plans and purposes for them. Psalms 60:1-5

Zechariah 10:6-12 I shall give triumph and victory to Judah and Joseph and in My compassion, I shall restore them as though I had never cast them off. My people will see and be glad, for I will deliver them. I will whistle to call them in and they will be as many as they used to be. Though dispersed among the nations and yet in far off lands, they will remember Me. I shall bring them home from wherever they are and will lead them into all the holy Land, until there is no more room. Their strength will be in God, they will march proudly in His Name. Ref: REB, some verses abridged

The Lord’s Christian people are gathered and settled into their own Land, after He judges and punishes His enemies. Jeremiah 12:14-17, Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 11:11-12

Unfortunately these events will come as a surprise to the secular world and to many Bible believers. Why should you be shocked and taken unawares by them?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jeremiah 17:5-6 The Lord says: A curse upon anyone who trusts in mortals or expects help from fellow mankind, while their heart is far from their God and Maker. They will be like a lonely tree in the salt lands, when good comes, they will be unaware of it. Psalms 146:3-4, Isaiah 2:22

Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is anyone who trusts in the Lord and is confident of His deliverance. They will be as trees planted by a stream, when the heat comes, it will not wilt, but stays green and bears fruit. Romans 8:18, Jeremiah 4:2

Jeremiah 17:9-11 The heart of mankind is deceitful, desperately sick – who can fathom it? I, the Lord, searches the mind and tests the heart, requiting each one for their conduct and as their deeds deserve. Those who gain wealth unjustly will be judged, they are fools in the end. Psalms 14:1, Romans 2:8

Jeremiah 17:12-14 The place of our sanctuary is like a glorious throne, exalted from the beginning. The Lord, on whom the hope of Israel is fixed, all those who reject You will be written in the dust.
Heal me, Lord, and I shall be healed. Save me and I shall be saved, for You are the One that I praise. Isaiah 57:16-19

Jeremiah 17:15-18 Others ask me: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can. It is not the prospect of disaster that makes me trust You, You know it is not my desire to see the coming Day of terror. You know all that I have spoken. Save me on the Day of disaster, protect me in Your refuge. Let my enemies be shocked, may they be terrified on that evil Day. Destroy them with Your double destruction. Psalms 83, 2 Peter 2:3b, Jeremiah 11:20 Ref: REB.

Note, that it is ‘the Day of terror and disaster’ that is the next prophesied event. Not a ‘rapture’ of the church, not WW3, not the Tribulation, or the Return of Jesus, but the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against ‘those who hate Me’. Deut. 32:41-43 This will be the judgement of the nations, so comprehensively prophesied in the Bible.

The dilemma that we face, is how to prepare for this forthcoming Day? Should we take sensible precautions, such as an underground shelter and food storage? Looking at the verse in Isaiah 29:4, where it says how the Jewish remnant in Jerusalem will hide in underground bunkers, then perhaps we do need to think how we can avoid being burned ‘when the heat comes’. As this event will be a massive explosion of the suns surface, a CME of unprecedented magnitude, it will affect each country for just the day portion of the 24 hour period, then to keep under cover should suffice. Prepare for extreme heat, up to 150c – 350f. Malachi 4:1 There will be earthquakes; Revelation 6:12, Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 29:6, Joel 2:10, so care is needed so as not to be trapped in a basement if the building above collapses.

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people, enter your rooms until the Lord’s wrath has passed.

The biggest problem that we will face after that Day, will be food supplies. There will no longer be any deliveries to supermarkets and cities will uninhabitable.

But we have this promise: Psalm 111:5 He provides food for those who fear Him.....

Do not ‘trust in mortals or help from fellow mankind ‘, be confident in His deliverance’. He will save His people and they will gather and live in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

The "day of the Lord" indeed will be the day of God's vengeance and wrath upon the earth.

But it is NOT... the next prophesied event to occur.

The next prophesied event to come in our time is the building of another temple in Jerusalem by the deceived Jews in preparation for the coming Antichrist to sit in and play God.

That temple will NOT be the temple that Jesus will build when He comes (Zech.6). That next temple will be built by the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem who still reject Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ.

On the "day of the Lord", when Jesus returns, that temple they build with Antichrist playing God, will be destroyed. It will be the real fulfillment of Christ's Olivet prophecy of not one stone standing on top of another upon the Temple Mount because of His return on the "day of the Lord".

What you are actually pushing is Judaism that will lead the deceived to worship the coming Antichrist.

The reason why is because you are treating the next temple in Jerusalem being the one Jesus builds, when it will instead be one that the coming Antichrist-pseudo-Messiah will build. You are leading the deceived to worship the coming Antichrist!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The next prophesied event to come in our time is the building of another temple in Jerusalem by the deceived Jews in preparation for the coming Antichrist to sit in and play God.
The unexpected and shocking Day of the Lord's fiery wrath IS the next prophesied event. After that Day, the Jewish State of Israel will be gone.
Many scriptures state how the Lord will clear and cleanse all of the holy Land, Deuteronomy 32:43, to enable His righteous people to gather and settle there. This will happen before the Return, as they are designated to be His witnesses, to be a light to the nations and to send out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:18b-21
It will be the true Israelites of God, every faithful Christian, who will build a new Temple to the glory of God.

Here are some of the prophesies that confirm how the Land will be virtually emptied:

Zephaniah 1:4-18 I shall stretch out My hand over Judah, over all that live in Jerusalem. On the Day of the Lord’s sacrifice, I shall wipe out all traces of idol worship and I will punish all those complacent people. All who commit crimes of violence and fraud will fall with a great crash. The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast - His Day of wrath and distress onto the peoples. Their blood and guts will pour out like dung upon the ground and nothing can save them from the fire of His judgement. He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the holy Land.

Habakkuk 3:16-17….I long for the Day of Disaster to dawn over our enemies. [Then, after that Day -] The fig tree [Judah] has no buds, the vine has no harvest…there are no sheep in the fold and no cattle in the stalls.

Ezekiel 15:8 I will make the Land a waste, for My people have broken faith.

Jeremiah 10:18…This time I shall throw out the whole population of the Land.

Ezekiel 21:3 Say to the Land: I am against you, I shall draw My sword of slaughter and make away with both the righteous and wicked alike.

Isaiah 10:23 The Lord will bring a final destruction upon the whole Land.

Isaiah 6:11-13…cities will be ruined, houses left without occupants and the Land will lie desolate and a waste. Only a stump remains – a holy seed. [In Jerusalem]

Zechariah 3:9 In a single Day, I shall wipe away all evil from the holy Land.

Amos 1:1-15, Amos 2:5 I shall send fire onto Judah, fire to consume their palaces.

Jeremiah 11:16 Once you were My people, now, with a great noise you will be burned and consumed. Luke 19:27

Isaiah 10:17-19 The Lord will become a fire that in a single Day will destroy His enemies. Suddenly the trees and pastures of His holy Land will be consumed, what will remain will be so few, a child could count them.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come to our towns, corpses lie like dung in the streets.

Joel 1:19-20…fire has consumed the pastures and burned every tree in the Land. All the streams have dried up.

Jeremiah 9:10-11 The Land is scorched and untrodden, not even birds or beasts remain. Jerusalem and the towns of Judah are ruined and uninhabited.

Jeremiah 33:10 Judah and Jerusalem lie in ruins, uninhabited by man or beast.

Jeremiah 4:26-28 I looked and the fruitful Land was like a desert, all its towns lay in ruins before the Lord’s fierce anger. The Lord says: The entire holy Land will be devastated, but I will not destroy it completely. The earth will mourn and the sky will be darkened, because what I have said I will do and I will not relent or change My plan. Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses condensed.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus returns we won't care about prophercies, whether pre, post A millenials were right or wrong, whether there is going to be a temple rebuilt, about red cows, whether there was or was not a tribulation, a rapture, about the mount of olives splitting in two or not, how every eye in a round world will see him or any other pointless and endless debate.

Our purpose here is to serve God and to bring him Glory.

No one agrees about the prophercies about Jesus's 2nd coming and no one ever will, because we will never know when he will come untill he is here.

So K.I.S.S. Jesus is Coming Again.
I care very much about prophesy.....it is His Word and His Word is Truth and every man a liar....if God put it in His Word then there is a reason for it being there and it should be read and studied as much as any other scripture....line upon line, precept upon precept.....scripture interprets scripture....if you remove prophesy then you have huge gaps in your knowledge and understanding of His hidden wisdom.....which is found in the prophesies....Revelation is the most complicated book of all and it is full of prophesy of what is soon to take place and how we will know when that is and what we can expect when it does happen.

Reactions: Keraz

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to know everything! :)

I've seen people couch these same sentiments, but when it came to the application of their efforts nothing happened. It was easier to recline on a sofa, eating Lays® potato chips, sipping a Pepsi® and watching Oprah®.

Consider the 2nd Chapter of Daniel. We're told the sequence: Gold; Silver; Bronze; Iron/Clay -- 1,2,3,4a/4b lie. Dan 2:45 REFUTES that sequence by clarifying: Iron; Bronze; Clay; Silver; Gold -- 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. And where we should know that FOUR ≠ FIVE, we are still stupid enough to believe that the Chapter 7 FOUR is a duplication of Chapter 2 "FOUR". -- So now maybe the Chapter 7 FOUR actually consist of the FIFTH DIVIDED KINGDOM: the U.K./U.S.; Russia; China; and the U.N.

It's as simple as that, and starts to explain Revelation 12, 13, & 17; and contributes to understanding the participants during the Tribulation

Words are cheap. Efforts are expensive.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... we will know when that is and what we can expect when it does happen.

We CAN know. Some don't, and insist on a future revelation, but the angel makes the timing and events of the end times available to us NOW.

Or maybe we don't really want to know,
Bobby Jo