The Truth about our Future

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The unexpected and shocking Day of the Lord's fiery wrath IS the next prophesied event. After that Day, the Jewish State of Israel will be gone.

Wrong.

The "day of the Lord" will come "as a thief in the night" on the LAST DAY of this world, and will destroy man's works off the WHOLE EARTH. Jesus' feet will touch down upon the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem on that day as written in Zechariah 14, bringing all His elect with Him, which is the time of His gathering His Church with Him to Jerusalem on earth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are some of the prophesies that confirm how the Land will be virtually emptied:

Let's see what you quoted...

Zephaniah 1:4-18 I shall stretch out My hand over Judah, over all that live in Jerusalem. On the Day of the Lord’s sacrifice, I shall wipe out all traces of idol worship and I will punish all those complacent people. All who commit crimes of violence and fraud will fall with a great crash. The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast - His Day of wrath and distress onto the peoples. Their blood and guts will pour out like dung upon the ground and nothing can save them from the fire of His judgement. He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the holy Land.

Right off the bat, the prophecy is about God's consuming fire on the "day of the Lord"...

Zeph 1:2-3
2 I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD.

3 I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.
KJV

That is the event Apostles Paul and Peter were talking about in 1 Thess.5 and 2 Peter 3:10. It happens on the last day of this world with Jesus' 2nd coming.

Habakkuk 3:16-17….I long for the Day of Disaster to dawn over our enemies. [Then, after that Day -] The fig tree [Judah] has no buds, the vine has no harvest…there are no sheep in the fold and no cattle in the stalls.

None of that defines Jesus' 2nd coming on the "day of the Lord". It was an historical blueprint during the time of Judah's Babylon captivity. The Chaldeans would suffer God's judgment eventually too, but Habakkuk was distraught at first over the Chaldean's invasion upon Judah. So this is the exact opposite of what you're saying, because the later judgment by God over the Chaldeans would come after that. Thus you wrongly apply an OT prophecy 'backwards' in how it happens. Captivity of Judah comes 1st, God's salvation comes after that, in that order. It is the same for the end of this world, the Antichrist comes first to seize control of Jerusalem and the earth, then God's judgement on the "day of the Lord" ends that Wicked one's reign in Jerusalem, which is the day of Jesus' 2nd coming.

Ezekiel 15:8 I will make the Land a waste, for My people have broken faith.

That was history about Judah's captivity by the Chaldeans. Ezekiel 16 gives more details of that about Jerusalem. The latter prophetic points in chapter 16 stay with the same order for the end given in The New Testament prophecies; Antichrist comes to Jerusalem first, which is a spiritual desolation pattern of what the Chaldeans did, and then Jesus returns to Jerusalem to end it, which is what God did using Cyrus (a Gentile king) in delivering Judah after their 70 years captivity to Babylon.

Jeremiah 10:18…This time I shall throw out the whole population of the Land.

That was about the event of Judah/Jerusalem's captivity to Babylon for 70 years. The "whole population" idea in the version you're using is faulty. The verse just says 'inhabitants' and not whole population, as there actually were some poor of Judea left in the land that didn't go captive to Babylon. Jeremiah himself, along with the king's daughters and his scribe were taken to Egypt.

So now you're just pulling verses you want to try and fit them in your sun spot fire idea for the end, and not even staying with the historical order of events as a blueprint. If you're going to use those events of history in the OT prophets, you have to stick to the 'order' of their events to use them as a blueprint for the end. You can't reverse them.

Ezekiel 21:3 Say to the Land: I am against you, I shall draw My sword of slaughter and make away with both the righteous and wicked alike.

Once again, that was historically about Judah's captivity to Babylon during Ezekiel's day. For the end, as a blueprint, it can only point to the coming Antichrist taking over Jerusalem, but not destroying it, but using it for false idol worship instead. That... is the type of captivity for Judea (and the world) at the end just prior to Jesus' return.

Isaiah 10:23 The Lord will bring a final destruction upon the whole Land.

If you're going to use that as a blueprint for the end, once again, you have it out of order...

Isa 10:22-25
22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
23 For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

The remnant will return, when God's consuming fire burns man's works off the earth, which is why it is linked to a time overflowing "with righteousness," and not a time before the wicked are burned up.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, 'O My people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.
25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and Mine anger in their destruction.'
KJV

That's the very order of the end per The New Testament prophecies. The "Assyrian" is a 'type' for the coming Antichrist in our near future that will setup idol worship in Jerusalem just prior to Christ's return. We are not to be afraid of him, even though he will smite with the rod and lift up his staff against us. For in a little while he will cease with God's destruction to end the Antichrist's reign. That's what Jesus does when He comes, which is what the battle of Armageddon on the last day is about.

Anybody can throw out a bunch of Bible verses taken outside the 'context' of their Bible chapters, and make it appear that one knows what they're talking about. It doesn't take a lot of Bible study to discover that's all you've done in your post.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wrong.

The "day of the Lord" will come "as a thief in the night" on the LAST DAY of this world, and will destroy man's works off the WHOLE EARTH. Jesus' feet will touch down upon the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem on that day as written in Zechariah 14, bringing all His elect with Him, which is the time of His gathering His Church with Him to Jerusalem on earth.
It is your belief that is wrong.
When Jesus Returns on the Great Day the Almighty God, Revelation 16:14, it will not be unexpected, as anyone with a Bible will know He will come exactly 1260 days, 42 months, after Satan sits in the Temple. Revelation 13:5

It is the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath that will strike suddenly and without warning. 1 Thessalonians 5:3

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus Returns on the Great Day the Almighty God, Revelation 16:14, it will not be unexpected, as anyone with a Bible will know He will come exactly 1260 days, 42 months, after Satan sits in the Temple. Revelation 13:5

It is the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath that will strike suddenly and without warning. 1 Thessalonians 5:3

Now you show you don't even know that Jesus shortened the time of the coming tribulation for His elect's sake (Matthew 24). It won't be 1260 days anymore.

The only ones that won't be worshiping the Antichrist in place of God when Jesus does come afterwards, will be Christ's elect who's names were written in the book of life from the foundation of the world. Everyone else on earth will 'wonder' at the Antichrist beast king in Jerusalem because of the miracles and wonders he is to work from Jerusalem.

Luke 21:20-22
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
KJV

How is it you say, that salvation for Christ's Church will be in Jerusalem for that time, when our Lord Jesus said for those in the countries to not enter thereinto that area when Antichrist's armies surround Jerusalem?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan. 11:45 And he shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, with none to help him.

This is in reference to the U.N. which shall declare JERUSALEM an INTERNATIONAL CITY, with access to all and possession by none.

Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How is it you say, that salvation for Christ's Church will be in Jerusalem for that time, when our Lord Jesus said for those in the countries to not enter thereinto that area when Antichrist's armies surround Jerusalem?
What will happen to the people of God, when the AC conquers Jerusalem, is told to us in Revelation 12:6-17 and Daniel 11:31-35.
They will be divided into 2 groups, some to remain the rest taken to a place of safety on earth.

Re the shortening of the time of great distress, Matthew 24:21-22, refers to the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal. NOT the Great Tribulation, stated several times to be 3 1/2 years or 42 months or 1260 days. Exactly.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It seems that there are as many views of what God has planned for the end of this age, as there are people who study the subject. But there is only one actual future for us and those who teach false theories will be judged more severely. James 3:1
Then there is the bulk of Christians, who just simply don’t want to know, or find the prophetic Word just too hard to comprehend.

But in our Bible, we are told: God does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants. Amos 3:7 Paul says: We are not in the dark, the Day of sudden destruction will not come upon us like a thief. 1 Thess. 5:1-6

We see in 2 Thess. 2:11… God puts the wicked under a compelling delusion, which makes them believe what is false. Then in Isaiah 29:9-14, talking to us, that is: the Christian peoples, the Laodicean Church of today, we are…. pitiful wretches, we attend ‘church’ but our hearts are far from the Lord. Our worship is by rote and made up of rules taught from men. Therefore once more the Lord will astound His people, shock and amaze us. Most of us won’t know His plans, because the wisdom of the wise will be removed and the discernment of the intelligent will be lost. Matt. 11:25

The Day is coming; When the wicked and godless will vanish and all who love evil will be cut down. Isaiah 29:20-21, Isaiah 66:15-17, Psalm 83, Rev. 6:12-17

Then: In that Day; the deaf will hear the words of scripture and the blinded will see through the impenetrable darkness. Isaiah 29:18 & 24 The lowly will once again rejoice in the Lord, as the Holy Land is regenerated into a fruitful garden Land. Ezekiel 36:8, Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35

That Day of fire and tempest, Malachi 4:1-3, is not a Day for all who believe in the Lord to panic or be frightened, for Righteousness will rise among them, as the Lord heals the wounds [of spiritual and physical exile, Ezekiel 37] inflicted upon His people. Isaiah 30:25-28, Zephaniah 3:8-10, Revelation 7:9-17

This is what we look forward to, our great hope for the future:

Ezekiel 34:11-16 Now, [that is: after the Day of the Lord’s wrath against the nations] I, Myself will search for and gather My people, I will rescue them for wherever they are scattered after that Day of cloud and darkness. I shall lead them out of the nations, Micah 2:12-13, and bring them home to their own country. I shall make a Covenant with them to ensure peace and prosperity and they will have good leaders. Ezekiel 34:23-31, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

After they are settled, Jeremiah 30 & 31, the Lord will summon Gog to come down from the north and invade the Land recently restored from ruin, whose people are gathered from many nations and are now settled and prosperous. Ezekiel 38:8 This is in order for the Lord, through His people, to show Himself great and holy to the nations. Ezekiel 38:16

Later, the Leader of the One World Government, a ten region confederation, Daniel 7:24, Rev 17:12-13, will come to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and make a seven year treaty of peace with them. Daniel 9:27, He will break it at the mid-point and invade Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2
But this will trigger the Great Tribulation trumpet and bowl punishments. 1260 days later, the Lord Jesus will Return, destroy those attackers of Jerusalem, bind up Satan and commence His Millennial reign.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Malachi 4:1-6 This prophecy deals with what will happen to the people of Judah; the Jews and Israel; the Christians, in the last days. Read and carefully consider his Words:

For lo, the sun comes, glowing like a furnace and all the audacious sinners and all the perpetrators of wickedness will be like stubble. And the sun that comes shall burn them up... But the sun [Son] of mercy shall rise with healing in its wings for you who fear My Name...
[Soon to happen, God will use the sun; the wicked will be judged by fire and all the righteous will be protected by Jesus. Isaiah 30:26 It will be the Sixth Seal event]

Keep in remembrance the teaching of Moses, My servant, and the laws and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.
(The prophet tells them in the name of God; ‘Remember forever the Commandments of Moses, My servant: in every time and situation. )

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and awesome Day of the Lord, that he may return the heart of the fathers through the children, and the heart of the children through their fathers — lest I come and smite the earth with utter destruction.
(This means that to prevent a situation in which I will have to come and destroy the earth, I will send Elijah the prophet to arouse the people to repentance. Once they choose to obey, they will merit to be counted among those who fear My Name and their names will be Written in the Book of Life. Malachi 3:16-17)

The above prophecy “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet ... that he may return the heart of the fathers…” means that Elijah’s role to provide spiritual assistance to people living in This World, will take on immense proportions before the great and fearful Day of God, and he will awaken the heart of the people to repentance.

Indeed, what other convincing explanation do we have here for the wonderful commitment to the faith in these days, in which many youths and young adults are tenaciously swimming against the stream of hedonism and lusts which are part of our modern culture.
Elijah will return the heart of fathers; to the Almighty, through the children, by the children. They will show their parents by their joy and love; the right way to live.

Throughout Jewish and Christian history, the parents educated their children to observe Torah, the Bible and its Commandments. To come and say that a period will arrive when the sons will teach their fathers to repent, seems absurd.
But it is materializing before our eyes, as we see many parents becoming religious by the example of their children. “He will return the heart of fathers to the Almighty through the children.”

There is very little time left now, for people to repent and have their names Written in the Book of Life. The forthcoming great and terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath, prophesied over 100 times in the Bible, is near and coming fast. Zephaniah 1:14-18

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When will the temple be rebuilt?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
When will the temple be rebuilt?
Soon after the Lord has cleared and cleansed the entire Middle East area, Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:14-18, by His terrible Day of fiery wrath, 2 Peter 3:7, Zephaniah 3:8, we Christians will gather there and form the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26.
We will elect our own leaders, Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21, we will build a new Temple to the Glory of God, Ezekiel 40-46

You may never have heard of this scenario, but I assure you that this is what will happen, the prophesies prove it.
We will be the people God always wanted in His holy Land, but has never yet had there. His witnesses; Isaiah 43:8-13, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations; Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-6
Great will be the day! Ezekiel 36:8-12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...we will build a new Temple to the Glory of God, Ezekiel 40-46

Ezekiel's Temple was a *conditional* promise. In other words, *if* the Israelites repented, it would be built...

Ezekiel 43:11
"And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them"

They did not repent and so the plans were scrapped... never to be realized. Ezekiel's Temple will never be built.

Too much to type out here, so fast forward to 32:43 for a more in depth explanation...

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ezekiel's Temple was a *conditional* promise. In other words, *if* the Israelites repented, it would be built..
As I prove, it will be the faithful Christians who will build the new Temple. People from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 5:9-10
The true Israelites of God, the people that Abraham never knew, Isaiah 51:1-2, but who are now his children by faith. Galatians 3:26-29

God does not 'scrap' what His prophets said. They spoke God's Words, your rejection of those Words is a serious error.
They will all come to pass, in His good timing and it just may be that we who are alive now, will see it all.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will happen to the people of God, when the AC conquers Jerusalem, is told to us in Revelation 12:6-17 and Daniel 11:31-35.
They will be divided into 2 groups, some to remain the rest taken to a place of safety on earth.

Re the shortening of the time of great distress, Matthew 24:21-22, refers to the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal. NOT the Great Tribulation, stated several times to be 3 1/2 years or 42 months or 1260 days. Exactly.

Amazing how you can claim some falsehood Jewish doctrine and try to squeeze it into those Rev.12 and Daniel 11 Scriptures.

Rev.12:6 to its end is about the event of Satan and his angels being cast out of the heavenly down to our earth for the last days, and he then goes after the symbolic woman, which in the last verse we are shown is about Christ's Church. There is nothing about being moved to some secret Petra to hide from Antichrist. Instead it is about being given power to resist the serpent's temptation of false worship.

Same for the Daniel 11 Scripture, because it instead says those that understand will instruct many, but they will fall many days by the sword, by the flame, by captivity, and by spoil (Daniel 11:32-33). These verses are about trial and tribulation, not escape!!!

Dan 11:35
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
KJV

So how could you just up and say something TOTALLY DIFFERENT than what those Scriptures declare???

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So how could you just up and say something TOTALLY DIFFERENT than what those Scriptures declare???
What I post is what the prophets tell us, which is different from what you have been led to believe.

Jeremiah 12:14-16 These are the Words of the Lord: I am against all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that My Israelite people will inherit. Take note; I will pluck them out from where they are now and also I will pluck out the House of Judah as well. After I have removed them, I will Return and have compassion on them, bringing them back to their heritage, if they will diligently learn the way of My people, to only swear by My Name: the Living God. But if they refuse, then I will completely remove and destroy them.

This Bible passage is extremely informative, it gives the Lord’s plans for three groups of people.

1/ The evil neighbours; The Islamic nations and entities surrounding Israel. Soon to be cleared out of the entire Middle East region by the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath by fire from the sun. Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 30:25-30, Amos 1:1-11, 2:1-5

2/ The House of Judah, the Jewish people, currently inhabiting a part of the holy Land. The same fate as the neighbours, but a remnant will be saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27

3/ My people; the true Israelites of God, every Christian believer; individuals from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10, 1 Peter 2:9-10

The story described here, is clear and concise: The Lord is about to solve all the Middle East problems, to a similar degree as how He reset civilization in Noah’s time. All the holy land will be depopulated, Jeremiah 10:18, excepting a small remnant of Messianic Jews who will shelter in bunkers in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4

This will allow the gathering and settling of His righteous Christian people into their heritage where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses and display His light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon after the Lord has cleared and cleansed the entire Middle East area, Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:14-18, by His terrible Day of fiery wrath, 2 Peter 3:7, Zephaniah 3:8, we Christians will gather there and form the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26.
We will elect our own leaders, Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21, we will build a new Temple to the Glory of God, Ezekiel 40-46

You may never have heard of this scenario, but I assure you that this is what will happen, the prophesies prove it.
We will be the people God always wanted in His holy Land, but has never yet had there. His witnesses; Isaiah 43:8-13, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations; Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-6
Great will be the day! Ezekiel 36:8-12
Doesn't the bible say that we are the temple of God?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Doesn't the bible say that we are the temple of God?
Yes it does. That is how it has been for this Church age, but that does not preclude a new Temple at the end of this age.
2 Thessalonians 2:4 and Revelation 11:1 plainly say there will be a new Temple, which may be built quite soon. But it won't be the Jews who will do it, only the righteous, faithful Israelites of God, the descendants of Abraham by faith. Galatians 3:26-29