TribulationSigns
Well-Known Member
- May 1, 2023
- 3,041
- 1,044
- 113
- 57
- Faith
- Christian
- Country
- United States
I believe the scripture teaches 3 days, possibly I could have missed the exact year, month, day, minute, or second?
When did Christ resurrected his body, according to Scripture? And yes, it says three days as I explained in my recent response to Earburner just now.
After the Lord's resurrection, if you have the exact year, month, day, hour, minute; or second, I'm all ears?
After his resurrection, yes, which is on third day. No need to know the exact year, month day hour minute second, or even light year.
P.S. "Arose" should be "Rise"?
Indeed.
The Greek verb:
- “arose” = ēgerthēsan (ἠγέρθησαν), from egeirō — to raise up, awaken, rise.
As a testimony to the living, if you have another explanation I'm all ears
I already explained here.