The Two seeds

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Ok got it, but how did the people made for the seed from satan make it past the flood. did they sneak up on Noahs ark
By birth from one of the families aboard the ark ,thats how..The seed of satan and the seed of christ are both brought into this world by natural chilbirth..just like cain and abel was..that should not be so baffling..

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(savedbygrace57;24542)
By birth from one of the families aboard the ark ,thats how..The seed of satan and the seed of christ are both brought into this world by natural chilbirth..just like cain and abel was..that should not be so baffling..
Thats not what I was asking. Now God told Noah and his family the only Holy People around to build an ark because he was going to flood this place. How could god let a seed of satan on the ark. wouldn't that sort of destroy the purpose of starting over.sorry for the confusion.

Nov 8, 2007
(Letsgofishing;24545)
Thats not what I was asking. Now God told Noah and his family the only Holy People around to build an ark because he was going to flood this place. How could god let a seed of satan on the ark. wouldn't that sort of destroy the purpose of starting over.sorry for the confusion.
Oops didn't read this, I thought he said How could God not Lead them into the Ark, LOL I didn't know he said God was a liar. LOL thanx Jag

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Letsgofishing;24545)
(savebygrace57)
By birth from one of the families aboard the ark ,thats how..The seed of satan and the seed of christ are both brought into this world by natural chilbirth..just like cain and abel was..that should not be so baffling.
Thats not what I was asking. Now God told Noah and his family the only Holy People around to build an ark because he was going to flood this place. How could god let a seed of satan on the ark. wouldn't that sort of destroy the purpose of starting over.sorry for the confusion.How could God lie? when He said to Satan on Genesis 3:15. Who is your going to do the crucifixion on Yahshua when He is on the cross? Who is thy seed? It's Satan seed...the Kenites.Jag

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
super jag
Thats not what I was asking. Now God told Noah and his family the only Holy People around to build an ark because he was going to flood this place. How could god let a seed of satan on the ark. wouldn't that sort of destroy the purpose of starting over.
Cant you understand man ? I just told you that evil people are born by natural chilbirth..Just because noah and his family was saved they were still sinners, noah got drunk no soon as he hit the new ground..stop all this fantasizing dude.. Get out of here with that kenite foolishness..

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We are talking pure blood line here not sinning or sinners read the bible Appendix26. NOAH "PERFECT". (GEN. 6:9). The Heb. word tamim means without blemish, and is the technical word for bodily and physical perfection, and not moral. Hence it is used of animals of sacrificial purity. It is rendered without blemish in Ex. 12:5; 29:1. Lev. 1:3, 10; 3:1, 6; 4:3, 23, 28, 32; 5:15, 18; 6:6; 9:2, 3; 14:10; 22:19; 23:12, 18. Num. 6:14; 28:19, 31; 29:2, 8, 13, 20, 23, 29, 32, 36. Ezek. 43:22, 23, 25; 45:18, 23; 46:4, 6, 13. Without Spot. Num. 19:2; 28:3, 9, 11; 29:17, 26. Undefiled. Ps. 119:1. This shows that Gen. 6:9 does not speak of Noah's moral perfection, but tells us that he and his family alone had preserved their pedigree and kept it pure, in spite of the prevailing corruption brought about by the fallen angels. See Ap. 23 and 25. Appendix List

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Relax a little. sorry for offending you.
smile.gif
Ok I got it, according to this belief Eve has sex with Satan, this starts the Kenites. Who are prophesised to crucify christ.I just didn't get how God could let the blood line on the ark.But according to Kriss the bloodline has nothing to do with being righteouss and not being righteous so that clears up my question.Sorry for calling God a liar, just didn't see the logic God used in the situation.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I am relaxed didnt mean to come across as offened not at all this isnt a doctrine everyone gets or believes it has nothing to do with salvation As we all agree Adam through Noah and through them Christ and he is the only begotten son of God and the only way to Salvation. This is about the linage of Cain and those that would seek to destroy Christ and the bloodline in which he would come its only relevant in understanding the full plan of God.Christ overcame it all with death on the cross and thats what is important.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;24733)
I am relaxed didnt mean to come across as offened not at all this isnt a doctrine everyone gets or believes it has nothing to do with salvation As we all agree Adam through Noah and through them Christ and he is the only begotten son of God and the only way to Salvation. This is about the linage of Cain and those that would seek to destroy Christ and the bloodline in which he would come its only relevant in understanding the full plan of God.Christ overcame it all with death on the cross and thats what is important.
Yes Kriss, thou art correct that not everyone will get this doctrine. Thou art also correct that is NOT of a salvational issue. But at the same time, It is blasphemy to call God a liar when He said on Genesis 3:15 and it is blasphemy for the lineage of Christ to come through out of the sin of incest as the lineage must be completely pure...otherwise it wouldn't be pure at all. So for them to call us a liar that loves to study maybe/will be/is in trouble with YHWH if they don't repent...As I am one that believes the lineage is pure...I got one stumbling block in front of me...Is Abram (Abraham) and Sarai (Sarah) being married since they have the same father (different mother) considered an incest? I appreciate it if one can answer me with scripture(s) please.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua,Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Sarah was Abrahams half sister still tecnically incest but not as likely to produce birth defects because the genes/DNA are not the same. Also there is a difference here Abraham choose to marry Sarah and could repent and be forgiven this is differnt than being forced by God to committ incest with full blooded brothers and sisters and parents because God gave them no choice seems to me that would have made God responsable for the their sin. And we know thats not true.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;24741)
Sarah was Abrahams half sister still tecnically incest but not as likely to produce birth defects because the genes/DNA are not the same. Also there is a difference here Abraham choose to marry Sarah and could repent and be forgiven this is differnt than being forced by God to committ incest with full blooded brothers and sisters and parents because God gave them no choice seems to me that would have made God responsable for theirt sin. And we know thats not true.
Thank you for the input Kriss. Very much appreciated.
smile.gif
Love you much from JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(kriss;24689)
We are talking pure blood line here not sinning or sinners read the bible Appendix26. NOAH "PERFECT". (GEN. 6:9). The Heb. word tamim means without blemish, and is the technical word for bodily and physical perfection, and not moral. Hence it is used of animals of sacrificial purity. It is rendered without blemish in Ex. 12:5; 29:1. Lev. 1:3, 10; 3:1, 6; 4:3, 23, 28, 32; 5:15, 18; 6:6; 9:2, 3; 14:10; 22:19; 23:12, 18. Num. 6:14; 28:19, 31; 29:2, 8, 13, 20, 23, 29, 32, 36. Ezek. 43:22, 23, 25; 45:18, 23; 46:4, 6, 13. Without Spot. Num. 19:2; 28:3, 9, 11; 29:17, 26. Undefiled. Ps. 119:1. This shows that Gen. 6:9 does not speak of Noah's moral perfection, but tells us that he and his family alone had preserved their pedigree and kept it pure, in spite of the prevailing corruption brought about by the fallen angels. See Ap. 23 and 25. Appendix List
You are delusional sir..

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(savedbygrace57;24743)
You are delusional sir..
Kriss is a she. And how is she delusional? So you believe that Noah was sinless?Jag

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(savedbygrace57;24743)
You are delusional sir..
So you are saying the appendix in the Bible is wrong because of what? your greater knowlege of the hebrew language than the Experts? This appendix has been used for 100 years yet you know better based on ....????

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(kriss;24750)
So you are saying the appendix in the Bible is wrong because of what? your greater knowlege of the hebrew language than the Experts? This appendix has been used for 100 years yet you know better based on ....????
Ditto..

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
I have a question:What if kriss, jag, and everybody that agrees with the serpent seed doctrine is wrong? What would the harm be? Well, right off the top of my head is.. I don't think our great great great...(oh never mind.. go to the shortest version) "our greatest" grampa and grandma are going to be too happy about her being slandered as the first woman to commit adultery... and with the devil too!What does it say about bearing false witness?Matthew 15: 18But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: Matthew 19: 17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. It occurred to me that alot of assumptions are geared towards slandering Eve as an adulterer, with having someone else survive a worldwide flood...as one reaching the mountains as it is written, and the kennites which showed kindness to Israel, thus opposing the evil character of the descendents of the serpent seed in actions... just to fit this slim... notion that when Jesus addressed the Pharisees and the Sadducees as being of the devil.. and He did say how they were related.. by the sin of lying... that they were the linear serpent seed that God was addressing when it is obvious He was referring to the spiritual identity.. as sin is to the devil as righteousness is to God.You guys really want to take that chance of teaching something not plainly written in scriptures and even defies logic that Eve is overlooked in committing adultery and yet God did not provide another wife if there were other "races" available as if she really did commit adultery? This family linear seed prophecy would fit a whole lot better through another wife being provided if Eve really did commit adultery, but this did NOT happen!Eve did not commit adultery by having union with Satan. That is bearing false witness just to prove the fable of the serpent seed teaching. You really want to keep on with that when you face her in Heaven? Especially when Adam knew Eve, and she concieved and gave birth to Cain as it is plainly written?!!!! You guys cannot tell me you are not having your views colored by the books of Enoch when reading the Bible.I say again, repent. May the Lord deliver you from holding to a teaching that you are so obviously not discerning it by the Bible. When dealing with prophecy, and the actions of the seed are spiritual as the woman's heel being bruised as it bruised the devil's head.Genesis 3: 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. How in the world you can get a physical line out of that when the actions are spiritual in nature is beyond me.... other than looking at it with the Books of Enochs' eyeglasses.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
PariahI have a problem with serpent seed theory too. Whats your opinion of fig tree prophecy and Isreal 1949 etc?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
And what ifs it true are you not guilty of the same thing by calling Cain the first murder the son of Adam the holy bloodline of Jesus Christ being preceded by a Muder what does that say about your beliefs?What is more blasphemous to say the Adam was very speacial being and was made by God to bring us our Lord and Saviouror that Adam was the father of the first Murder

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
hi crooner, Not sure I should deviate from the thread topic, but I would say, trust Jesus to keep you abiding in Him for we are living in perilous times as many are departing from the faith.The serpent seed doesn't by its teaching cause someone to fall away from the faith, but the poster, Chronicles, has because of the Books of Enoch which has been used as an outside source which is a grave mistake to be using to validate this teaching.I am glad that the Lord has given you reservations on this teaching. I just don't believe in it altogether. From what I plainly read in scriptures, it blows away the teaching as false. No amount of outside sources can make me believe the way they are reading the scriptures to validate that false teaching when the scriptures plainly exposes it as false.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
kriss,Is it not written that Cain murdered his brother?And yet, Eve supposedly committed adultery and that was okay with Adam? I don't think so! And the false teachings go that there were other couples on the planet? I don't see a disgruntled Adam going off to seek another wife.And what is this glossing over scriptures about Adam knowing Eve, she concieved and gave birth to Cain? You are takling God's prophecy about the seeds as literally and yet the actions given by the seeds are spiritual actions. How can it not be about spiritual identity? But yet you say it has to do with Cain being a descendent of Satan. That is NOT what the scriptures plainly states.And as much as cain is referenced as a murderer, is it not odd that Eve is never referenced as an adulterer?Anyway, I shall leave this issue to God to bring about a revelation in dreams between you, Jag, and Denver.. and you all shall have the same dream if the Lord wants to correct you all of this false teachings since you are not discerning this at all by the scriptures plainly written for they do not support it at all in whole.Love ya in Christ, kriss. I am hoping the Lord shall bring this about, and when He does, exalt me not for He had to correct me also... thus I am nothing. The beam being removed, I can only say to the Lord.. since You removed the beam from my eye, please remove this speck in my brothers' and sisters' eye to your glory. Amen.