The Two seeds

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
The Two seeds Genesis 3:15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Mankind is divided into two seeds.This author does a good job of setting forth this biblical truth. I however do not endorse all what this author believes , especially his eschatological views...http://www.unionlife.org/TwoSeeds.htm

Nov 8, 2007
Indeed, Serpent's Seed and Adam's Seed. But through Christ we are of One seed and that is the Seed of God. Born not of the will of flesh, or man but of the Will of God!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;23861)
Indeed, Serpent's Seed and Adam's Seed. But through Christ we are of One seed and that is the Seed of God. Born not of the will of flesh, or man but of the Will of God!
hi there , who are we ?

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;23870)
His Elect, His Bride, the True Jews. The Spiritual Seed and Covenant Seed of Issac, or Abraham.
Amen I agree
smile.gif
so do you believe satan has a seed too ? The reprobated, the non elect, the goats ?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(savedbygrace57;23878)
Amen I agree
smile.gif
so do you believe satan has a seed too ? The reprobated, the non elect, the goats ?
Yes, Satan is the great copy cat the impersonator he is the pretender he tries to emulate everything for every positive force of God Satan tries to mounts a negative force Satan is the opposite duality that is through out scripture,Its one of the ways God teaches us. What to watch out for Christ is light /Satan is dark, Christ is the way to salvation/Satan is the way to damnation, Gods children are the Wheat. Satan's the tares, The raven symbolic of Satan/ Dove symbolic of Christ. Learning these positive and negative comparisons God gives us helps us understand the picture of Gods Plan of Salvation knowing who our enemy is so that we are prepared God has foretold us all things unfortunately most men wont listen.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This is the same theme followed by the two seeds through Gods Holy line we would have the savior through Satan's line comes the first murder. One gives life /one takes life (spiritually) the darkness that always opposes the light of Christ those that plant the good seeds of truth and those that plant the lies of deciet.

Nov 8, 2007
@Saved by Grace, of course I believe in the Seed of Satan(The Serpent) because scripture backs it up. But Salvation is offered TO ALL, and some people over look what Christ Meant to be born again. We are born out of sin and into sin, because Sex was the Original Sin. When Christ Said to be born again, it was the spiritual sense because through that Lust of Sex we were born. The new Spirit in us is our new Birth. I've given an analogy countless times.The women's Water Breaking(Baptism of John unto Repentance)The Blood of conception(Baptism in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of SinsThe New Birth(The Baptism of Ruach HaKodesh(The Holy Spirit) The regeneration(jperez79)
I love this: "Satan is the great copy cat!" I have never heard it like that before and think it's great!
He imitates everything God does. He will Come as Christ Came, incarnate in a Man(Anti-Christ). Just like the Two Witness in Revelation, Moses and Elijah, he will have power like Them. Elijah who is able to shut up the 1st Heaven(The Sky). Satan will imitate that with wonders of fire in heaven. Then like Moses who is able to work miracles and wonders, Satan shall do the same performing Miracles. Jesus Will come at the Seventh Trumpet, Satan comes before him Imitating him coming at the 6th. God is Invisible but makes his Works Visible, Satan tries to imitate God making himself Visible as God and tries to make the Word of God invisible. See?There are many types in the bible, God seems to proceed always after a fall or some type of mishap. Cain Comes first, symbolic of the 6th Trump of Satan coming first. Then Able a righteous man comes next, symbolic of the 7th Trump when Christ Comes.Catholic Church is Formed, Then God allows a reformation, Through Luther Justification, the Wesley Sanctification, then Azuza Street Pentecost.Just a few types.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;23906)
@Saved by Grace, of course I believe in the Seed of Satan(The Serpent) because scripture backs it up. But Salvation is offered TO ALL, and some people over look what Christ Meant to be born again. We are born out of sin and into sin, because Sex was the Original Sin. When Christ Said to be born again, it was the spiritual sense because through that Lust of Sex we were born. The new Spirit in us is our new Birth. I've given an analogy countless times.The women's Water Breaking(Baptism of John unto Repentance)The Blood of conception(Baptism in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of SinsThe New Birth(The Baptism of Ruach HaKodesh(The Holy Spirit) The regenerationHe imitates everything God does. He will Come as Christ Came, incarnate in a Man(Anti-Christ). Just like the Two Witness in Revelation, Moses and Elijah, he will have power like Them. Elijah who is able to shut up the 1st Heaven(The Sky). Satan will imitate that with wonders of fire in heaven. Then like Moses who is able to work miracles and wonders, Satan shall do the same performing Miracles. Jesus Will come at the Seventh Trumpet, Satan comes before him Imitating him coming at the 6th. God is Invisible but makes his Works Visible, Satan tries to imitate God making himself Visible as God and tries to make the Word of God invisible. See?There are many types in the bible, God seems to proceed always after a fall or some type of mishap. Cain Comes first, symbolic of the 6th Trump of Satan coming first. Then Able a righteous man comes next, symbolic of the 7th Trump when Christ Comes.Catholic Church is Formed, Then God allows a reformation, Through Luther Justification, the Wesley Sanctification, then Azuza Street Pentecost.Just a few types.
You are way way off sir and so wrong..lol:naughty:

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
unorthodox christian
Saved by Grace, of course I believe in the Seed of Satan(The Serpent) because scripture backs it up. But Salvation is offered TO ALL,
Wow, so you believe salvation is offered to satan if its offered to his seed ! Right ?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Correct. Even the Kenites are offered salvation in Christ Yahshua (If they desire to have it) But they need eyes to see and ears to hear...The Kenites can only limit their own believes to the physical.Even the Kenites can repent for their sins and have Yahshua as their Lord and Saviour.After all, Yahshua Christ is indeed Saviour of the world. Is He not? (John 4:42, I John 4:14)Jag

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(thesuperjag;24061)
Correct. Even the Kenites are offered salvation in Christ Yahshua (If they desire to have it) But they need eyes to see and ears to hear...The Kenites can only limit their own believes to the physical.Even the Kenites can repent for their sins and have Yahshua as their Lord and Saviour.After all, Yahshua Christ is indeed Saviour of the world. Is He not? (John 4:42, I John 4:14)Jag
Christ did not die for satan , he only died for the sheep, I dont know what in the world you talking about...This is what the bible teaches about satan and his clan..matt 2541Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: They are cursed , always have been and always will be..:study:

Nov 8, 2007
(savedbygrace57;24060)
unorthodox christianWow, so you believe salvation is offered to satan if its offered to his seed ! Right ?
John 3:16 "...whosoever believeth in Him" Whosoever is a universal application. No one is really going to know if they are part of the serpent seed. THAT'S WHY CHRIST SAID WE MUST BE BORN AGAIN! Cause we are born of Original Sin, I just showed an analogy of the Baptism and New Birth of our spirit. Remember although the Serpent Seed is that of Satan, who held the Baby? The Woman, who was made of Adam, who had the Breath of God in her. God would plant a Seed somewhere in his Seed and It was Christ, the Overcomer! If you believe Salvation is offered to only the Seed of Seth, then my brother, you go against everything Christ Died for. HE WANTS ALL TO BE SAVED 1ST TIMOTHY 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(savedbygrace57;24063)
Christ did not die for satan , he only died for the sheep, I dont know what in the world you talking about...This is what the bible teaches about satan and his clan..matt 2541Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: They are cursed , always have been and always will be..:study:
Satan is cursed and he is the first damned to the Lake of Fire. (Ezekiel 28:18) But however, since you said that the Kenites can not repent (and they can if they desire to) you implied that Christ is not Saviour of the world. How about this one here...II Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.Jag

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You are right here Jag Satan has already been condemed to death and Satan is not flesh anyone born unto flesh has the chance for repentance and Salvation. The kennites are descentants of Cain therefore have been born into flesh

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Amen! x2(Unorthodox Christian;24073)
John 3:16 "...whosoever believeth in Him" Whosoever is a universal application. No one is really going to know if they are part of the serpent seed. THAT'S WHY CHRIST SAID WE MUST BE BORN AGAIN! Cause we are born of Original Sin, I just showed an analogy of the Baptism and New Birth of our spirit. Enoch was a son of Cain(Serpent Seed) Yet He pleased God and God translated him. Oh my! What's this a seed of the serpent pleased of God? Remember although the Serpent Seed is that of Satan, who held the Baby? The Woman, who was made of Adam, who had the Breath of God in her. God would plant a Seed somewhere in his Seed and It was Christ, the Overcomer! If you believe Salvation is offered to only the Seed of Seth, then my brother, you go against everything Christ Died for. HE WANTS ALL TO BE SAVED 1ST TIMOTHY 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Unorthodox Christian...I just wanted to remind you here. There are two Enoches.One is at Genesis 4:17-18 From Cain through SatanThis one that came from Adam & Eve... Genesis 5:18-24Jag